Chapter 1: I was attacked!!

Chapter 1: I was attacked!!

A Chapter by Madison
"

So, here's something new. I had some ideas this morning and just wrote them down. Here's what came out of them.

"
Running. I'm running as fast as my legs will carry me. I hear a howl behind me, but I don't stop. If anything I speed up.

Flashback:
I'm on my daily morning jog, when I hear a twig snap, off to my left. I stop and look around.

"Hello?? Is someone there??"

I'm answered with a growl.

I take off running as fast as I can.

Flashback ends.

I trip over a tree root that I didn't see and fall forward. I'm trying to get up, when something big and furry shoves me back down. I look up and scream at the eyes. They're black as coal. A giant grey wolf is on me and it's teeth are HUGE. I scream.

Suddenly the wolf is shoved off of me and is in the midst of a fight with another wolf. This one is bigger and solid black. While they're distracted I run away.

Black wolf's POV:

I'm running through the forest feeling relaxed when I hear a scream. I run towards the scream and see a rogue wolf on top of a girl. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

Mate! My wolf, Luke, screamed.

To say I was shocked was an understatement. A growl escapes my mouth, when I hear her scream again.

Protect our mate!! My wolf screamed at me. Luke is trying to take over and I let him and all I see is red.

I charge forward and shove him off of her. We start fighting, and a few minutes later I manage to get my jaws around his throat and break his neck. When I look back to where the girl was, she was gone. I howl into the air.

I had so many questions running through my head. Where's my mate?? Who was she?? Why was she here?? What's her name?? When will I see her again??

Mystery girls POV:

Fear is all I'm feeling right now. Except a sliver of feeling safe.

What just happened?? I was attacked by a wolf and then saved by another one. How am I still alive!?! Am I los-, I'm brought out of my thoughts by someone knocking on my door.

"Scarlett! Are you home?!?" My best friend, Ryan yells.

"Yes! Come in!" I yell back. He walks in and sits on my couch. "So, what's up??"

"Omg!! You won't believe what just happened to me!!" I scream as another course of fear runs through me. "I was attacked by a wolf!!"

He jumps up. "WHAT!?! Are you okay?? Are you hurt?? What happened?!?"

"Well I was on my morning jog and I heard a twig snap and stopped to see if someone was there but I heard a growl and took off running. But then I tripped on a tree root and this giant grey wolf landed on me. It's eyes were black as coal. Just when I thought it was going to kill me it was shoved off of me by a big black wolf. While they were fighting I ran away and now here I am." He sits there shocked. "But, I'm fine now."

"Are you sure your okay?? I don't want to leave you here alone if you're not okay." He says.

"Yes, I'm okay. Now go home." I respond.

After he leaves, I go to my bathroom and take a shower and get ready for bed. And, as soon as my head hits the pillow, I'm fast asleep.


© 2015 Madison


Author's Note

Madison
Please let me know what y'all think and if I should continue this. PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO READ IF THEY LIKE WEREWOLVES.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on June 9, 2015
Last Updated on June 9, 2015
Tags: Fear, Wolves, Confusion


Author

Madison
Madison

Marshall, TX



About
I'm a somewhat nice person. I tend to be a loner. I like to be by myself. I like to listen to music because it blocks everyone out. I don't like opening up to anyone. Favorite Color: Purple My Hob.. more..

Writing
This is me This is me

A Poem by Madison