Chapter 3: I FOUND YOU!!!

Chapter 3: I FOUND YOU!!!

A Chapter by Madison

Scarlett's POV:

My birthday is in 3 days and I'll be turning 18. I'm super excited, because Ryan is throwing me this HUGE party and is going  to be inviting EVERYBODY.

Right now, I'm at Ryan's house and we're discussing what we're going to do.

"What about a DJ?? And strobe lights, and a disco ball that spins around?? And streamers, and a candy table. OMG! What about a chocolate fountain!?!" Ryan exclaims.

"OMG YES!!!" I scream.

"We should go shopping for decorations and stuff." Ryan says.

"Totally. Let's go!" I get up and pull him along as we leave his house.

10 minutes later:

We arrive at the mall and start shopping. After we get the decorations, we're go shopping for a dress for me to wear.

4 hours later:

"UGH! I'm NEVER going to find the perfect dress! Let's just go!" I scream and leave the mall.

Dustin POV:

I'm in the mall with my sister, Lucy, because she insisted I come with her, when I catch a whiff of strawberries. I tense up and stop walking as my wolf starts screaming, Mate ! Find her! Claim her!

I'm in front of a store. I go inside and just follow my nose. I stop when I see her. She's mad, and extremely upset. I see a guy with her and I start growling, when she screams.

"UGH! I'm NEVER going to find the perfect dress! Let's just go!" She screams and leave the mall.

I see the guy chase after her and I hear him scream her name.

"SCARLETT!! Come back!"

Scarlett! Scarlett is our mate! My wolf screams.

"Scarlett." Her name escapes my lips and I run after them. My sister, forgotten I continue to chase after them. I follow them until she finally stops. In the forest. I quickly hide in a bush and watch her.

"No, Ryan just leave me alone!" She screams at her friend.

I see tears roll down her cheeks and have to keep myself from growling.

"Scarlett, it will be alright. We will find you the perfect dress for your birthday. We still have 3 days. We have plenty of time." He tries to comfort her, but she pushes him away.

"Please, Ryan, just leave me alone. I want to be alone." She begs him.

He finally does, and after he leaves she starts crying. That's when I step out from behind the bush, because I don't like seeing her cry.

"Hey." I say and she jumps and looks up at me shocked. She wipes away her tears quickly.

"Hi. Who are you??" She asks, suspiciously.

"The name's Dustin. Dustin Moon. What's your name??" I ask hoping she answers.

"Scarlett Reeves. It's nice to meet you."

"You, too, Scarlett. That's a beautiful name. For a beautiful girl."

She blushes slightly, "Thanks."

"So, Scarlett, why were you crying??" I ask as I sit down next to her slowly.

"Oh, you saw that, did you??" I nod. "It's nothing bad. But my birthday is in 3 days, and I just spent 4 hours in the mall trying to find the perfect dress only to find nothing close to what I imagined." Tears begin to slide down her cheeks again.

I slide closer to her and put an arm around her shoulders trying to ignore the shocks that run through my arm at the contact.

"Hey, it's okay. Describe this perfect dress that you imagined."

"Alright. Well, it's purple and strapless. And it ends about midthigh."

"It sounds perfect. You'd look beautiful." I then look up and see that the sun is setting. "Hey we should probably be getting home."

"Yeah, I guess I should. It is getting late. Will you walk me home, Dustin??" She asks me quietly.

I nod and stand up. I offer her my hand and pull her up when she grabs it. I intertwine our fingers. "Is this okay??" She nods. "Alright let's go."

We then walk to her house and stop on her doorstep. "Thanks for walking me home, Dustin."

"It was my pleasure. Well, I should probably be going. Goodnight Scarlett." I turn around and start walking away.

"Dustin, wait! Would you like to come to my party??" She asks me.

"It would be my honor. Here, put your number in my phone and I'll text you." I say handing her my phone. She hands it back a second later. "Alright, goodnight Scarlett." I walk away and don't turn back.


© 2015 Madison


Author's Note

Madison
Here it is. Dustin did it!!! He found her. He got her number and an invite to her birthday. He also got her name. Scarlett Reeves. Is it getting good or what?!?!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on June 9, 2015
Last Updated on June 9, 2015
Tags: Found, Scarlett, Sad


Author

Madison
Madison

Marshall, TX



About
I'm a somewhat nice person. I tend to be a loner. I like to be by myself. I like to listen to music because it blocks everyone out. I don't like opening up to anyone. Favorite Color: Purple My Hob.. more..

Writing
This is me This is me

A Poem by Madison