Chapter 2: Who is she?!?

Chapter 2: Who is she?!?

A Chapter by Madison

Dustin's POV:

"Dad, I found her! I found my mate! I mind-link to my father.
"That's excellent son. Who is it?? Is she in the pack??" He responds.
"I don't know who she is. No, she's not in the pack. But, what I do know, is she's human."
"WHAT!?! Come to the house. You need to explain." He demands.
"Alright. Be there soon."

5 minutes later

I just arrived at the pack house and am now in my father's office.

"Alright, son explain." My father says.

10 minutes later

My father is shocked speechless.

"Alright. Maybe we can find out who this girl is. What did she look like??"

I sigh as I think back to when I first saw her. "Well, she was beautiful. She had long straight black hair and beautiful blue eyes. She had flawless skin. And plush pink lips. And she smelled of strawberries." I lose myself in my thoughts as I remember how she looked.

"Wow, son. I'm just going to say it. You're totally hooked on her. Let's hope we can find her."

"Thanks."

He nods. "Let's get to work."


© 2015 Madison


Author's Note

Madison
Hey readers. I realize this is short, but the next chapter should be longer I'm just trying to figure out what I'm going to do next.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on June 9, 2015
Last Updated on June 9, 2015
Tags: Curiosity, Lust


Author

Madison
Madison

Marshall, TX



About
I'm a somewhat nice person. I tend to be a loner. I like to be by myself. I like to listen to music because it blocks everyone out. I don't like opening up to anyone. Favorite Color: Purple My Hob.. more..

Writing
This is me This is me

A Poem by Madison