time

time

A Story by Rayner Ramsay
"

here we go

"
so here we go.The Oldmin City series is now over and all is forgotten,right? Well if you say yes then you would be completely wrong and embarrass yourself like you had a piece of s**t stuck to your face.
The evil of Oldmin City is not to be taken lightly and will always seek out those who deserve to be judged or made to face what they have done.The curse within the town can spread as far as it wants and will always get you in the end.Think you're different?That you are safe?Well guess what,nobody is.The curse left behind from Eugene knows all about your history,all about your life.It knows of when you last hit your wife or girlfriend.And sadly for four women Oldmin City will draw them in to seal one of their fates.
The next installment of the Oldmin City series takes place a few years before the town was destroyed,the four women being pulled in.One of them had done wrong before heading out in to life,but which one is the guilty one?And who will withstand the evils of Oldmin City?All will be revealed in my next story.
Hope you dont plan on sleeping tonight.

© 2013 Rayner Ramsay


Author's Note

Rayner Ramsay
read,enjoy,share

give ideas on what you think the story is or might be about

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
Added on December 21, 2013
Last Updated on December 21, 2013
Tags: update

Author

Rayner Ramsay
Rayner Ramsay

Hamilton, Enderley, New Zealand



About
I am a new father who is trying to keep everything in tact.While I tend to my baby,I also try to tend to my passion.Writing. more..

Writing
prologue prologue

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


chapter 2 chapter 2

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay