Sincerely, ex best friend

Sincerely, ex best friend

A Story by Beck Louise
"

Yup.

"
I'm sorry to say that we've reached the end of the line. I now close the chapter on our friendship and continue with my story, alone. With you my best will never ever be good enough. So I'm going now. I'm going to move on and for once, give myself some happiness. You took me for granted, so now you'll lose the thing you always needed, but never appreciated. Don't take this as an apology, I'm sorry that I've lost a friend, but I'm not sorry I'm ending this friendship. The hurt you've caused me is inexcusable, so I'll make no excuses anymore, I'm done with that. I've stuck by you, through good and bad, because I believed in that good side, that scarcely got an outing. You made me look a fool to have trusted you, I won't make the same mistake again. I should know by now, you're nothing but a user. You take your own faults and twist them into other people's. How can you be so deluded, as to think you hold anything over anyone else. Your so called perfection, with it's many flaws. Well now I've seen through the masses of make up to reveal the ugly beast hidden within. Manipulating situations to fit your own sick agenda, never caring who you hurt in your hurricane of cruelty and lies. Try to blame me? You've got no one to blame but yourself. No matter who's around, the damage remains, following you like a bad smell. Who can even tell where the lies stop and the truth begins? I can't. So I bid you good day, and ask that you never speak to me again. 

Sincerly,

Your now ex best friend

© 2012 Beck Louise


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

awww....its soo touchy..it truly feels horrible when you come to think of sumone as your best friend and as teh days pass by you come to know their true nature...sorry you had to let go of your friend...i value friends more than my life..and i noe if sumone did that to me i had be extrmly hurt....very nicely put forward your thoughts..:)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Beck Louise

11 Years Ago

Yeah it is, it hurts:( Thank you, appreciate it :)
Cerise

11 Years Ago

no problem..:)
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
This is so sad it made me cry. :C I hope there were good things that your ex-best friend did. 100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


Beck Louise

11 Years Ago

oh my god thank you!:o yeah there were haha :) it was just time to move on i think :)
.

11 Years Ago

:) Good luck and you're welcome! :)
awwww =(

Posted 11 Years Ago


Beck Louise

11 Years Ago

I know right:(
Unfortunately we have to cut some people loose at times to save ourselves. It's usually hard but worth it in the end. Doesn't sound like she was worth the sacrifices you made.

Posted 11 Years Ago


That_Girl

11 Years Ago

That's always the key factor. Especially when it's a close friend or family that is pulling you down.. read more
Beck Louise

11 Years Ago

Yeah, it just makes it that bit harder, worth the effort to be free though I reckon :)
That_Girl

11 Years Ago

I promise you it is. :) It's weird at first, not having that person around... but it feels great aft.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

367 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 14, 2012
Last Updated on September 14, 2012

Author

Beck Louise
Beck Louise

United Kingdom



About
I'm Beck. I'm a writer focusing on women's fictions, drama, and historical romance. I am active on this platform again as of March 2023, so please send any read requests and I will make sure I ge.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Choices Choices

A Chapter by Pax