Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Kuroko Chigokoro

-The next morning-

 

Sigh. Yet another school day of torture and loneliness. I find it upsetting that not even one person wants to hang out with me. I mean, I've read lots of stories where the emo kid has at least one friend. Course I guess that kid doesn't live in a small town where practically everybody is homophobic.

 

I feel the need to cut again. Maybe I should just cut deep enough on both wrist so I bleed to death. I'm tired of dealing with the pain at school. But I know that if I do that, mom would go into depression. Thinking it was her fault that she didn't act on what was happening sooner. No, I'm just gonna do the usual cut on one wrist cut deep enough for me to feel the rush.

 

I get up out of bed and pick up my knife as I go to the bathroom. After closing the door I start the water and strip. After the tub is filled up I get in and turn the water off.

 

I bring the knife to my wrist and slowly break the skin. I watch the blood seep out. I suddenly drop the knife.

 

"Ow!"

 

I look down and I see cuts on my dick and stomach. Kuso, that hurt. (s**t/damn/etc.) But somehow it turned me on and I can see I'm slightly hard. What am I a masochist? But god it feels good with blood seeping out at multiple places of my body. I lean back in the tub and fall into a trance...

 

"...hon, it's time to go to school." I'm knocked out of my trance as mom walks in the bathroom. She gasp when she sees the blood. "Oh hon, you need to stop this."

 

Heh, not until everyone accepts I'm gay and apologizes. I don't say it out loud cause that'll just make her more upset.

 

She quickly drains the tub and rinses my body clean of the blood. After she's done she hands me a towel and stands up.

 

"You're having suicidal thoughts aren't you?"

 

I look down to avoid her gaze.

 

She sighs. "Can I do anything to help? Therapy? Depression pills?"

 

"Transfer to a different school?" I suggest.

 

"Honey you know I can't do that, the only other school is in the next town over."

 

I sigh. She's right.

 

"I could talk to your principal about what's going on."

 

"No!-" I stop. "Um, there's no need to bring him into this."

 

"Hon, what do you want me to do then?"

 

"I-I don't know."

 

"Ok, well you do have school so you should get ready."

 

I slowly nod. I get up and she kisses me on the cheek before going back downstairs.

 

I get up out of the tub and I look at myself in the mirror.

 

I sigh. Looks like I forgot to take my makeup off last night, I look like hell. I quickly take it off with makeup remover and quickly put on a fresh coat of makeup. I then blow dry my hair since it got wet in the tub and straighten it. I then tease it and make it stylishly messy.

 

After I'm satisfied I wrap the towel around my waist before I walk out of the bathroom. I walk out the closet and take out the usual black shirt and skinny jeans. I quickly put them on along with my converse.

 

I look at the clock and realize I'm late for school and I sigh. I should probably go, moms not the person to let me ditch.

 

I grab my bag and hoodie and head out the door. Mom already left for work.

 

By the time I get to school I'm an hour late. Oh well. I quickly go to my locker to get my books and head to my class.

 

When I walk in the teacher looks at me and sighs. Then she goes back to teaching. As I walk to my seat one of the students whisper 'f*g' and trip me, making me fall to the floor. Tears come and I quickly wipe them away before getting up and quickly walk to my seat. The teacher doesn't care. Probably cause he would call me the same thing.

 

My seat is next to the window so I just put my head down and look outside. I never pay attention, what's the point?

 

I hear the door open and I look up to see who it is. As soon as he walks in my eyes widen as I take in his beauty. He has medium length blue hair, and a tall slim body. I catch sight of his eyes when he looks over at me and they are a soul piercing blue. Those have got to be contacts. He smiles at me when he notices I'm looking back at him and I blush and look away. Omg he's gorgeous.

 

"You must be Alexander White, correct?" the teacher asks.

 

"Call me Alex, please."

 

He smiles. "Hi I'm Mr. Gim. Why don't you introduce yourself to the class Alex?"

 

He nods and looks at the class, though mostly at me.

 

"Hi, as you know I'm Alexander White though you may call me Alex. I just moved here from New York so I'm not really used to living in a small town. Oh and I'm gay, sorry ladies."

 

"F*g." one of the students say quietly.

 

The teacher gives him a warning glare. "Thank you Alex, you can go sit by Kurai over there, he's the one with the long black hair."

 

He nods and walks to the seat next to me and sits down.

 

"Kurai right?"

 

I nod.

 

"Hi, I'm Alex." he holds out his hand for me to shake, I stay still and he pulls back in confusion.

 

"That was pretty bold to say you're gay, being gay is looked down at here." I tell him.

 

"It is? Back in New York people didn't care."

 

I sigh. "Well I suppose you should know I'm the only gay in the school and I get beat up and made fun of daily."

 

He looks at me in worry. "Really? That's just wrong. Wanna be friends?"

 

"Umm, I guess so."

 

He smiles. "Great, wanna hang out after school?"

 

"Sure." I shrug.

 

"Why do you wear a jacket when it's 85 degrees out?"

 

I bite my lip. Should I show him? "I-I'll tell you later."

 

He nods in understanding. "Alright." he directs his attention to the front of the classroom and I just put my head back down. I can feel him staring at me. Why do I feel like I can trust him completely and tell him everything?

 

--

 

After class is over I go to my locker and apparently his is 2 lockers down from mine.

 

"So what do you have next?" he asks.

 

"Algebra."

 

"Fun."

 

"Not like I pay attention anyway."

 

"How are your grades?"

 

"All F's."

 

"Why?"

"I never do the work or pay attention. I'm too depressed to do so."

 

"Oh, so why do you wear a hoodie?"

 

I push my sleeve up and show him the cuts.

 

"Oh."

 

"Yeah." I get my books out for the next class. I'm wondering why I even bother. As I close my locker I get shoved against the lockers violently and I hear 'emo f*g'. I stay quiet.

 

I can tell Alex is pissed off. "Hey! You!"

 

The guy turns around and looks at him. "You talking to me?"

 

"Who else do you think I would be talking to you idiot? Why in the world do you guys do this to him just cause he's gay!? As far as I know that is a terrible reason!"

 

"Haha, found a body guard did you f*g?"

 

Alex loses control and punches him in the face, knocking him to the ground. "Don't ever bully him or even come with 10 meters of him again or I will punch you into eternity!"

 

He quickly nods his head and runs away along with his group.

 

All I do is stand there. This is the first time anybody has defended me. I don't know how to react.

 

He comes back over to me after calming himself down. "You ok?"

 

I quickly nod.

 

"That's good."

 

"Y-you didn't have to do that."

 

"Well it didn't look like you were gonna do anything about it so I figured you needed someone to stick up for you. How long has this been going on?"

 

"Ever since everybody found out I was gay two years ago."

 

"Oh wow. No wonder you got depressed and started hurting yourself. You know what? We are gonna get your grades up and pull you out of this depression state you're in."

 

"But they're just gonna continue doing it."

 

"Kurai, I promise to protect you ok?"

 

"Why would you do this? You just met me. You don't know anything about me."

 

"Then why don't you let me get to know you? I really want to pull you out of this big, black hole you're in. Nobody deserves torture like this, ok? I'm going to your house after school ok?"

 

I nod. Maybe he will really be good for me.

 

"Good, I'll see you after school."

 

"Ok."



© 2012 Kuroko Chigokoro


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Why is there so much space between paragraphs? ((keep doing it. I like that practice since it makes it easier to read somehow...))

I like this story. It definitely is REAL.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Kuroko Chigokoro

11 Years Ago

Haha sorry
soliloquy

11 Years Ago

no prob....i was kidding....

so do you like this site?
Kuroko Chigokoro

11 Years Ago

I don't know lol. I'm not on here very often unless to post something or reply to a comment. Wattpad.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Stats

242 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 24, 2012
Last Updated on October 24, 2012


Author

Kuroko Chigokoro
Kuroko Chigokoro

Peoria, AZ



About
Hello! I'm 19 and currently attending a state university studying Graphic Design! Though I love to do Illustration type art. :) I love to draw and I also love to write. I love yaoi which is what inspi.. more..

Writing