Chapter 11

Chapter 11

A Chapter by Kuroko Chigokoro

Kurai's POV

"Alex! No, please don't do this!" I yell at Alex.

"I'm sorry but I can't seem to control my arms." He explains.

He was holding and gun, it was aimed at me.

"Alex put the f*****g gun down!" This was the first time I was ever truly scared. I guess that's what have a gun aimed at your face does to you. "Alex, n-" BOOM!

The bullet hits the right side of my chest and I fall down in pain. My vision starts to fade as I die from the blood loss.

I can just barely see Alex put the barrel of the gun up against the side of his head.

BOOM!

......................

I scream as I immodestly sit up straight in my bed. I'm covered in sweat and I'm panting like crazy.

What the hell was that?

Why did I dream Alex killing me and then himself?

That wasn't a dream, that was a nightmare.

Mom comes running into my room asking if I was ok I stare at her. I don't know. Am I ok? It's not normal to dream up your death.

"I'll be fine mom." I reassure her.

"Ok honey." She leaves the room again closing the door behind her.

I get out my sketchbook hoping some drawing will calm my mind.

I set the pencil down to the paper and I just start to draw whatever.

About half an hour goes by and I stop when I realize what I just drew.

It was a teenage boy.

He was laying down on the ground with his eyes closed.

Blood was coming out of his eyes and mouth. His eyes sunken in. His hair still looked beautiful, it a black choppy emo look that partly covered his eyes. There cuts starting at the edges of his mouth giving him a permanent smile on his face.

His throat was slit, blood also pouring out of his throat. His wrist were tied behind his back in a way where he couldn't even move them.

There were cuts spread out all over his chest and stomach. Some just lightly grazed the skin while others were so deep you can either see the bone or even the ground below him.

He has a small piece of cloth covering his lower region and more cuts were found on his legs. Almost his entire body was covered in his own blood.

(A/N: Should I try to draw that? :3)

He was brutally raped and murdered.

Why did I draw something like this?

What is up with me and death lately?

Did almost dying cause me to think like this?

I'm scared.

Am I insane?

Am I obsessed with death?

Do I need to get a therapist?

I really don't want one though.

I need to talk to Alex about this.



© 2012 Kuroko Chigokoro


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice change of theme here....and very appropriate too. I like this book.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 30, 2012
Last Updated on October 30, 2012


Author

Kuroko Chigokoro
Kuroko Chigokoro

Peoria, AZ



About
Hello! I'm 19 and currently attending a state university studying Graphic Design! Though I love to do Illustration type art. :) I love to draw and I also love to write. I love yaoi which is what inspi.. more..

Writing