Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Kuroko Chigokoro

At first when his lips touched mine in a kiss I was shocked. But after about 5 seconds I started kissing him back. He licked my bottom lip and bit it wanting entrance. I let out a silent moan and grant him entrance.


He then pulls away. "You don't mind that I did that right?"


I shake my head.


"Good." he says. "Have you ever been with anyone before?"


I type 'No, I've always been alone.'


"Wow. I'm wondering, wanna be my boyfriend?"


'Can we go on a date first? I wanna get to know you better before I decide. At this point I don't know who to trust and who actually cares about me.'


He nods in understanding. "I understand, you've been alone all your life so you don't know how to love someone or even to trust them. Or tell if they're acting out of pity or not."


I nod. He smiles.


"So wanna go out on Friday?"


I smile and I nod.


"Good! Now what are we gonna do about you parents?"


My smile suddenly turns to a frown.


"Sorry but we gotta do something about them."


'You're right.' I type. 'How come you aren't calling the cops on me? I f*****g murdered them.'


"Yeah...um I understand your reasoning as to why you did it. And it probably would've been better if you just talked to them about your problems."


'They wouldn't have listened.'


"That's probably true. You wanna go to your house and see if anyone noticed?"


I stare at him and slowly nod.


 

***


 

We arrive back at my house after about 10 minutes and I can see lots of flashing lights. Crap. Sam just grabs my wrist and pulls me towards the house saying I should put on an innocent act.


He walks up to a police. "Officer, if I may ask, what happened here?"


"We found a married couple dead in the living room and their son missing. Who are you?"


"I'm their sons boyfriend and this is their son."


The cop turns to me. "Do you know what happened?"


I shake my head.


"Where were you till now?"


I take my iPad out and type. 'I was at his house.'


"Can't you speak?"


'I have no voice or hearing.'


"Then how do you know what I'm saying?"


'I'm really good at lip-reading.'


"You don't know sign language?"


'No.'


"Well do you have anybody to stay with since you have no parents now?"


Tears fill my eyes. 'I don't have any other relatives or friends. Unless Sam will let me stay at his place.'


"Of course I would." Sam answers.


I smile.


"Ok but you can't stay there for too long unless they get permission to look after you." the police officer points out.


"We will get it all figured out." Sam says.


"Alright." then he turned to me. "We need to question you. We want to try to figure out who this." he motions me to follow him and I look at Sam in fear.


"Don't arouse any suspicions ok?"


I nod and I follow the man.


 

***


 

We get in the house and we sit down on the couch. My parents bodies are gone, I wonder where they took them. The man taps me to get my attention on him.


"Ok son, so do you have any idea who might do this?"


I turn my iPad on and type. 'No, sorry.'


"Do you think they committed suicide?"


'I don't know. Their lives were perfect, there was no need to do something like that.'


He nods. "I wonder, how did they treat you?"


I stare at him. Then I type. 'They treated me like I wasn't even here.'


"Why?"


'I think because I'm deaf, mute, and gay.'


"They're homophobic?"


'I'm not really sure, but probably.'


"How's it like in a world of silence?"


'I'm used to it, not being able to hear a single sound, it's just complete silence. I wouldn't even be able to hear my own voice if I had one.'


"Have you been like this since birth?"


'Yeah.'


"Considering how they treated you. Would you ever consider doing something like this to them?"


I quickly shake my head. 'What? Hell no! I'm not a murderer.'


"It's alright, you don't look like one."


I nod.


"Well that's all I have for you right now. If anything now comes up or we need more information, we'll contact you."


I nod again and he gets up. I just sit on the couch and Sam comes in.


"Do they suspect you?"


'I hope not.'


"Ok. Well, you wanna grab some of your stuff then go to my house?"


I nod and we go upstairs to my room.


When I we get there I grab my backpack and stuff my clothes in there. Which wasn't much since my parents rarely bought me any. I also grab my bathroom stuff like my toothbrush and such. Then my iPad charger.


Sam looks at the small amount of possessions. "That's it?"


I take my iPad out. 'My parents rarely bought me anything. I wouldn't even have my iPad if it wasn't for my grandma. She gave it to me 3 months ago which was 2 months before she died.'


"Wow. Well let's go to my house now." he walks to the door then stops and turns around. "Maybe I'll take you shopping for some new clothes."


I quickly shake my head and wave my hands in front of me.


"Come on Rouasha. You need it. You have practically nothing and the clothes you have look like they were bought years ago."


I look down. He's right.


He lightly touches my chin and makes me look up.


"Now come on. Stop being all depressed ok?"


I nod and he smiles.


We walk down the stairs and a police officer stops us and ask to look through my bag as a just in case. After he gives us the ok we walk out of the house and walk to his house.


 

***


 

We get to his house and he goes over to his mom to talk to her about me staying over and such. He comes back after a couple of minutes and says I can stay however long I needed to.


We go up to his room and he closes the door. "You go to school?" he asks.


I nod then grab my iPad. 'Yeah I do. I have school mon through fri like regular people.'


"So you need to go to school in the morning?"


'Yep.'


"What school do you go to?"


'Cam High School.'


"Really? Me too. Now that I think about it I've seen you around and you're in my algebra class and lunch."


'Really? I never really pay attention since everywhere I walk people are shouting insults and pushing me into the lockers.'


"How do you know that they're talking to you?"


'I would see them say it while they're looking at me.'


"Ah. Well it's getting pretty late so we should go to sleep. We have a spare room unless you wanna sleep with me."


'I'll go in the spare room.'


He chuckles. "Alright, either mom or I will wake you up in the morning ok?"


I nod and he shows me where the room is and I go there and close the door. I turn the light on and plop down on the bed. You can really tell a deaf person lives here since there's those light indicators everywhere. My parents never took the time to install stuff like that. They figured it wasn't needed. I wonder how I'm gonna sleep tonight. The guilt of killing my parents is starting to grow inside of me. I really shouldn't have done that. What if they find out who did it? Will they come for me and give me the death penalty? I don't know, I've killed people in the past. Pretty much my whole family. They all hated me because of my disability. Except for my grandma. She was the only one who loved me. But now she's gone. Somehow nobody found out I killed them and said they committed suicide. I hope they do the same for my parents. I can feel tears well up in my eyes. I let out a quiet sob as I start crying. Is anybody gonna truly love me? What about Sam? At this point I don't know. Is he just gonna one day betray me and tell the police? Tears stream down my face and I lay down on the bed and cry myself to sleep.



© 2013 Kuroko Chigokoro


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nearly speechless this was f*****g awesome:0

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kuroko Chigokoro

10 Years Ago

Thank you :)
koty bell

10 Years Ago

No problem i love ur writing:)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

204 Views
1 Review
Added on April 13, 2013
Last Updated on April 13, 2013


Author

Kuroko Chigokoro
Kuroko Chigokoro

Peoria, AZ



About
Hello! I'm 19 and currently attending a state university studying Graphic Design! Though I love to do Illustration type art. :) I love to draw and I also love to write. I love yaoi which is what inspi.. more..

Writing