Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by Kuroko Chigokoro

Sam's POV

I walk out of the kitchen staring at Rouasha. "Did you really kill all of your family?" I ask him. He nods and I run out of my house.

Omg he never told he killed every single person he's related to!

I run to the park and I lean against a tree. I slide down till my butt hits the ground and I pull my knees up to my chest.

Why does he always resort to murder? Is it because he's a disturbed kid? I've never met anyone who grew up in that kind of situation so I don't know how I deal with it.

But still! He should know well enough that murder is not the answer. I know I passed off the murder of his parents as he was just freaking out and wasn't thinking straight. But when I found out he killed the rest of his family, now I just think that there's something wrong in his head. That he's dangerous.

A few tears fall down my face. I should get back to the house and confront him about it. Ask him why he always resorts to murder instead of just running away or something.

I wipe the tears from my face with the back of my hand and I stand up.

I walk back to the house and notice that the doors still open. I see Rouasha standing in the doorway. He stares at me once he sees me coming and I stop. Even from here I can tell he's been crying. Is he regretting the murders he's committed?

 

Rouasha's POV

 

I stand at the doorway hopefully waiting for Sam to come back.

I spot him down the street walking back to the house. When he gets to the end of the driveway to the house he stops and stares at me.

More tears fall down my face. He wants to talk to me about it doesn't he? To ask me why. What's gonna happen between us? Is he gonna forgive me? Or is he gonna hate me for the rest of eternity for not telling him the whole truth?

Sam hesitates for a few minutes before he finally decides to walk the rest of the way to the house.

He walks up to me and just plainly asks, "Why?"

I look down hiding my face. Why? Why did I do it? I have no idea. My mind was fogged up with emotions every time I did it. I wasn't thinking straight during any of the times. I look up and I mouth to him, 'I don't know'

"That's all you have to say? That you don't know? Were you never taught right or wrong or something?"

How am I supposed to explain this to him? To make him forgive me?

No.

He isn't gonna forgive me.

I don't deserve it.

I deserve to be alone for the rest of my life.

I shake my head as more tears fall down my face.

I run to my room and slam the door without another word to him. I plop down on the bed with tears streaming down my face.

Because of the murders I've committed, I've doomed myself to be alone.

I continue to silently cry and I eventually fall asleep.

 

***

 

Sam's POV

 

Rouasha runs to his room after I asked him why. He really regrets his past actions, I can tell.

I need to forgive him. He just wasn't raised right. He probably doesn't even know better.

He probably thinks he's doomed to be alone or something. Well I think nobody deserves to be alone. He just needs to be loved. He needs to be raised in a loving household that actually care about him. That's all he needs right?

After my little talk with myself I run up to his room.

I turn to knob to find it unlocked luckily. I slowly open the door and I see him on his bed asleep with tears still going down his face. Looks like I was right with what he thinks of himself.

I walk over to his bed and I lightly sit on his bed. I wipe the tears off his face with my sleeve.

I decide to wake him up so I lightly nudge his shoulder. He doesn't wake up so I shake him slightly and he opens his eyes.

He sees me and buries his face into the pillow, probably crying some more. But I force him to sit up and look at me.

"Rouasha, calm down." I tell him.

'Why?' he signs. It seems he has picked up a sign here and there from his time living here.

"Rouasha, I was a bit shocked to here what you did. Maybe even a little mad because you didn't trust me enough to tell me. But I thought about it, and I decided that I'm gonna forgive you." his eyes widened at what I said. "Believe me, I am truly forgiving you. I've decided that you were just trying to get attention. For someone to actually notice you. You just need to be loved, to be raised in a loving household. No child should have to grow up like you."

'You mean it?' he mouths.

"Yes. I do. And I want you to live here, for mom to adopt you. Course we still gotta deal with the cops. Crap. We don't know what they're gonna decide to do with you. I mean they could give you the fricking death penalty." I can tell from what I just said that I upsetted him again. Crap, why'd I have to go and say that? I'm so stupid. His eyes tear up again and I pull him into a tight hug. I can feel his body shake and I know he's crying. Damn I gotta watch my big mouth.

After about 10 minutes he pulls away and wipes his nose with his sleeve and I wipe his tears away.

"Feel better?" I ask him and he nods.

I lean forward and I kiss him on the lips. He hesitates for a couple seconds but eventually kisses back.

I lick his bottom lip asking for entrance and he opens his mouth, granting my request. I slip my tongue in a rub it everywhere in his mouth and he breathes out a silent moan. It eventually turns into a full-blown make-out scene and after about 10 minutes we pull apart, breathing hard.

"That was amazing." I say. He nods in agreement. "Wanna take a nap together?" he nods again and we both lay down on the bed. My arms wrapped around his waist and his around my chest and his head cuddled against my chest. Our breathing slows down and we fall asleep.



© 2013 Kuroko Chigokoro


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
Added on April 13, 2013
Last Updated on April 13, 2013


Author

Kuroko Chigokoro
Kuroko Chigokoro

Peoria, AZ



About
Hello! I'm 19 and currently attending a state university studying Graphic Design! Though I love to do Illustration type art. :) I love to draw and I also love to write. I love yaoi which is what inspi.. more..

Writing