Royal Angels

Royal Angels

A Story by Rose
"

A Royal Family who has been spilt apart and reunited again. They seem like average human, but they aren't.

"

Royal Angels


I have been living in a vampire family for most of my life. I know I am different to them all, and that I don't belong there, because they are all vampires, but I am not. I am an angel. I have no memory of my real parents and if I have any siblings or not, but I know that there is something I am missing in my life, what, I don't know.

 

***************

 

I was standing at the gates of a high school, my eyes dark brown and my hair coal black. I always wore a headband with a crest of some sort on it - I had always wore it but why I did, I never really knew. There was something about the headband that felt special to me. Somehow I knew that it had something to do with memories that I know I had forgotten. This place seemed strangely familiar to me somehow.

 

As I was about to leave, knowing that a school as great as this, wouldn't accept me, a girl appeared in front of me. Her hair was a golden blonde and her eyes were a dark blue and she - like the school and place - felt familiar to me.

"Hello there."

I was quite shy at sometimes and today was one of those times. This girl looked to be about the age of 17, whereas I was only 15. "Hello."

"I take it you're new here." She smiled softly at me.

"Umm...Yes." I nodded.

"Follow me." She took my hand and lead me inside the gates, inside the school, to a room. As soon as she touched me, I felt as if my head hurt. Was it because I did know her and she was part of my memories I had forgotten? I had no idea.

 

As the girl lead me to a room, she seemed to think about something. As we approached the door, she knocked on it and looked at me.

"Mom and Dad will be wanting to interview you. Oh.. My name is Cecilia."

"I'm Lilly." I said queitly, before entering the office.

 

I looked around the office and seen two adults; one, male, with brown hair and blue eyes and another, female, with blonde hair and green eyes. I had a strange feeling that I knew that I could trust them. The woman was smiling softly at me, but it was the man who spoke to me.

"Please sit down. I'm Michael and this is my wife, Cynthia." The woman nodded in my direction. "So your name is Lilly."

"Yes sir."

"Have you ever been in any fights, kid-napping, or things like that?"

"No sir."

"Alright. Well there is just one other thing we need to know, and that is about you. So please tell us a bit about yourself."

"There's not much to tell sir. I have been living with a family for the past few years and I have always known I was different from them. I enjoy playing music, as well as, training, drawing and reading. Other than that sir, there's nothing much to know about me." I sighed softly, looking down. As I looked down they noticed the crest on my headband. I seen their eyes widen and as I did, I looked up at them. "Is everything alright?"

"Yes." They both answered.

"Well... Lilly.. welcome to Celestial High." The woman, Cynthia, said to me, handing me a key. "That is the key to your room."

"Thank you miss." I bowed, and walked out.

 

As I left the office, Cecilia was still there waiting on me. As soon as I came out, she walked over to me, smiling.

"Let me show you to your room." She spoke, as she started to head down the hallway. I followed her a little cautiously, however, in my gut I knew I could trust her with my life. We walked down a long hallway, and eventually, we reached what would be my room. I looked at her and then unlocked the door, walking in.

"Thank you."

"You should rest."

"I will." I smiled at her. She smiled back, turned and walked off.

 

After a few minutes of looking around the room, I heard what was a strange noise, coming from the corridor. I ran out towards it and I was a little surprised at what I found. Some guy had pinned Cecilia against the wall, and was unfastening her shirt. I shoved him out the way, wanting to help out. The guy growled at me and grabbed me by the throat.

"You little brat!"

I growled at him, at first, and Cecilia jumped on his back, trying to help me out now.

"Let her go!" She growled at him. I kicked him in the back of the knee, and he fell down to his knees and ended up flinging Cecilia back against the wall. She hit her head hard and as she fell to the floor, she passed out. I ran over to her, picking her up, and ran to my room. As I reached my room, I placed her on my bed and went to get a cool cloth to place on her forehead.

 

After a few minutes, she woke up. She looked around wondering where she was. I told her. She smiled softly at me and I hugged her. I was so glad that she was alright. She told me that she had to go, thanked me for helping her, got up and left. Not long after she had left, I heard a scream of pain, I ran out and seen her crying in pain. I started to comfort her, wanting to do anything to help her out. As she looked at me, I blinked and she wiped away her tears, as the pain eased.

"Cecilia are you alright?" I asked her, worried.

"Yes I am fine..."

"I'm glad." Just as I was about to head back, she looked at me.

"Don't worry about me, you should be resting."

"How could I not worry? I heard screaming and I got worried."

Cecilia looked down and apologised. I hugged her, telling her that it was alright, but she felt another kind of sharp pain. I let go and backed away a little, thinking that it was my fault she was in that pain. She told me it was just a headache and hit the wall.

"I better sleep, so should you. I'm sorry for everything."

"It's alright." I smiled softly, getting up and heading back to my room.

 

As I was heading back to my room, I ran into one of the Head's. Michael. He asked me if everything was alright and knowing that I could trust him, I told him everything that I had been feeling. He told me to go to his room and he would explain everything. So as we walked to his office, I fixed my headband, as it was starting to fall down. When we got inside his office, he went and sat at the chair behind his desk, while I sat in the other chair, at the other side of his desk.

"Well.. you see Lilly. A long time ago, my wife gave birth to Fade, then Cecilia and she then had a little girl. She was young and sweet. You could say that she was a 'Mommy's girl'. Everything was happy. Our family was happy, Fade and Cecilia were happy having a baby sister. However, that night, while we were sleeping, a hooded figure came into our castle and then into our room. He quietly took her from her crib, but luckily, I woke up and seen him holding Lilly, I grabbed a sword, getting out of bed and charged at him. I was too late. He vanished with her. A few days, after she was taken, our family fell into sadness, because we lost a daughter and Fade and Cecilia lost a baby sister, even everyone in the kingdom were deeply sad about the news. Over the next few years, while Fade was 9 and Cecilia was 8, my wife - Cyntiha - and I built this school for gifted people and we are hoping that we might find her here. When she was born we put a headband on Lilly's head, of the family crest. Fade and Cecilia, both, have the crest around their necks and both haven't stopped looking for their sister. Both of them believe that they will find her and when they do, our family will be whole again."

He had handed me a picture of the family - a little baby - Lilly - in her mother's arms, with her father, brother - who had brown hair and green eyes - and sister beside them.

"She is out there somewhere," He continued. "and I know we will find her."


As I looked at the picture he handed me, my head started to hurt, I blinked and looked at him. Something inside me was telling me that I knew him more than I did.

"Th-That crest.. I-It's the one on my headband... I-Isn't it?" I asked him, holding my head, feeling as if I was remembering something.

"Yes. I believe that you might be our lost daughter, Lilly." Michael said, taking the picture back from me.

"I-I don't remember anything about my r-real parents." I said, holding my head as it hurt. "I-I think my memory was taken when I was little... S-Sir.. How old would your daughter be this year?" I asked, wondering if it was just a coincidence that I came to this school and met them.

"She would be 15." He said. "She is also an angel. She is of royal blood from the Angel Kingdom." He continued to say.


This was surprising. I was an angel and I was also 15 years old. Something inside me was telling me that I was the daughter they had been looking for, that go taken away from them. "Sir... I'm 15... and I'm also an angel... I have been raised by a vampire family though... but I was clearly not a vampire." I looked down, thinking about all what has happened. Michael came out from behind his desk, and knelt down in front of me, looking into my eyes. I blinked and didn't look away, as he put his hand on my cheek. I didn't know what to do, but somehow I put my hand on his, feeling like I had known him more than I felt I did.

"L-Lilly... Sweetie..."

I blinked and somehow, something inside me was telling me that he was my father. My real father. "D-Dad....." I passed out, as my memories returned.


As I awoke, I blinked and seen Michael looking at me. I looked about and noticed I was on a couch. I sat up and looked at him. He asked me if I was alright. I nodded.

"You sure?"

I looked down and quietly spoke. "I remember everything now..."

Michael looked down, as tears fell. "Lilly, I am so sorry that I wasn't there in time to take you away from him. It's my fault this has happened to you... I'm a terrible father."

I wiped away his tears. "Don't say that. You tried to save me but that stranger was too quick.. It's not your fault father."


After a few minutes of talking, I went to head back to my room, when he stopped me. "Lilly.... Wait the now please..."

"Why dad?"

He just smiled and dialled a number. After a few minutes on the phone, he put it down and looked at me. "You'll see."

I blinked and just as I did, I was hugged tightly. I looked around and seen Cynthia and Cecilia hugging me, tears falling. I hugged them back.

"Sister.... Is it really you?" Cecilia asked me. I nodded.


***************


The past few days have been the happiest for me, I have found my real family, although, I still haven't seen my big brother, Fade but I know he is all right. I can feel it. I have been studying at the school, and my sister has been telling me how much she will protect me.


One of those days I know the stranger, that took me away from my family, will try take me away from them again. I won't let that happen. I don't want to lose my family, after just finding them. I know my family don't want to lose me either.

© 2012 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Touching!

really liked it !

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

Thanks. :P
awesome :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

Thanks. :3

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 6, 2012
Last Updated on September 10, 2012

Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..