1 - First Day of a New Adventure

1 - First Day of a New Adventure

A Chapter by Rose
"

A Pokemon Academy where trainers and even gym leaders and champions come to get stronger. What will happen at this academy?

"
1 - First Day of a New Adventure

As I woke up, I remembered that I was starting a new day at the Pokemon Academy. I got up and put on my usual clothes, which would normally consist of dark blue jeans and a red top, with my locket. I would always put my hair up in a ponytail, while I decided which of my Shinx, or my Growlithe would be the Pokemon to come with me, not in their Pokeball, today. Lately, I had been picking Growlithe, so today I decided to choose Shinx. I was really wanting to evolve him into a Luxio, then a Luxray. Growlithe, however, I was wanting to keep her as her cute self. I didn't want her to evolve into an Arcanine.
"Let's hope today will be good. Right Shinx?" I smiled, opening the Pokeball in my hand, allowing my Shinx to come out.
"Shinx! (Right!)" My electric pokemon agreed.
"Hehe." I giggled, putting my 5 Pokeball, with my pokemon inside, into my bag, along with putting Shinx's Pokeball in the bag also, just in case anything was to happen.

As I was about to head out the door, I heard someone knocking on it, so I looked out the window and smiled when I seen a familiar face. Crystal. Crystal was one of my many friends here, and she was a typical trainer like myself. Not a champion, not a gym leader, just a plain, ordinary trainer. I went and opened the door, smiling.
"Hey Crystal!" I smiled, walking out, with Shinx following behind. I put my key in the lock of my dorm room and locked it, so nobody could get in. "Nice day, isn't it?"
"Yes, it is." She smiled, her Eevee on her shoulder. Her long blonde hair and sapphire blue eyes seemed to attract the attention of many guys. She always seemed to wear a blue skirt and a purple shirt, with a blue denim jacket and a pendant around her neck.
"Shinx! (Hi!)" Shinx called to Eevee.
"Eevee eve! (Hi Shinx!)" Eevee called back.
"Ready to go?" Crystal questioned.
"Yes." I smiled, following her as she started to head towards the academy.
"We're supposed to be getting a few new students today." Crystal sighed, but she smiled at seeing a young boy come over, an Eevee on his shoulder. "Hi Shadow."
"Hi Crystal. Hi Amelia." Shadow smiled at the both of us. Shadow had a crush on Crystal, but what he didn't know was that Crystal also had a crush on him. Neither was going to say anything to the other, more than likely scared that they would be rejected. That wasn't going to happen as both clearly felt the same about each other.
"Where you going Shadow?" I questioned.
"I was umm... coming to see if Crystal wanted to go for a umm... walk with me..." He said, the lightest blush showing on his cheeks. His dark black hair was shoulder-length and his bangs almost covered his eyes. He seemed like a mysterious person to most people, but when you got to know him, he was a really sweet guy. He always seemed to wear dark brown trousers and a blue shirt.
"Crystal?" I blinked, looking at her smiling. She should go with him, because something was telling me that today was going to be the day. Shadow was going to finally ask her out.
"Alright Shadow. Later, though. Okay?" She smiled softly.
"Of course Crystal." Shadow smiled, heading off towards the dorms. Clearly he had no classes today.
"Coming Crystal?" I giggled, heading to class, with Shinx by my side.
"Yes." She smiled, a light tiny blush showing. Her Eevee had jumped off her shoulder to walk with my Shinx.

As we reached the class, the teacher stopped us, telling us that the Head - Marcus - was wanting to talk with us right away. We both nodded, and headed towards his office. Neither of us had any idea why he was wanting to talk to us, as neither of us had done anything wrong. However, Crystal finally realised, she was the one with the sharp and clever mind. She told me why she thought that the Head was wanting to see us.
"He's probably wanting us to show these new students around..." She sighed.
"Oh yeah..." I sighed. "Who do you think the new students are?" She just shrugged, staying quiet. She was more than likely thinking.

As we reached the office, we spotted two other people standing there. One was a boy with red hair, brown eyes and a wearing what seemed to be a pair of black jeans and a blue shirt, he was also of average height, while the other one was taller with black hair and brown eyes, wearing a pair of black trousers and a silver shirt. Both, at first glance, would appear to be the bad-boy type, but they weren't.
"Hello." The taller one smiled.
"Hi." Both Crystal and I replied, smiling.
"Sup?" The average-heighted boy grinned. "I'm Blaze." He introduced.
"I'm Casey." The taller one introduced himself.
"Nice to meet you both." Crystal smiled. "I'm Crystal."
"I'm Amelia. Welcome." I smiled, as the Head came out.
"Ah. Amelia. Crystal. I see you've met our new students. Casey and Blaze."
"Yup." Crystal answered, for both of us.
"Good." Marcus smiled. "Will you two please show them around?"
"Of course sir." I nodded.
"Thank you. I would show them around, but I've got a meeting to attend to." He told us, before heading off.
"So..." Blaze said. "Where'd we go?"
"Follow us." Crystal smiled, heading down the hall, with her Eevee following close behind.
"Yeah." I nodded, following Crystal, with Shinx right by my side. Both the boys - Casey and Blaze - followed us. We showed them around the entire academy, then we headed out to the dorms. We showed them what dorms they would be staying in.
 
Afterwards, we headed out to the training area, where Shadow was training his pokemon. He was training with his Ralts and his Elekid. He had always been saying how he was hoping to evolve his Elekid into Electabuzz, then finally the Electivire.
"Hey Shadow." I called, heading over to him.
"Hey Amelia. This the new students?" He questioned, looking over at Casey and Blaze.
"Yeah." I smiled. "Casey is the taller one and Blaze is the red-haired one."
"Blaze?" Shadow blinked. "I've heard that name before..." He thought.
"You have?" Crystal asked, as soon as she came over.
"Yeah... I think he was the former Johto Champion."
"Really?" I blinked.
"Yeah. But he lost the title to some trainer from Kanto." He told us.
"He's right." Blaze sighed, coming over. "I lost my title. However, I'm glad I did. I've always actually wanted to try become the Unova Champion." He said with a grin.
"I'm sure you'll be able to achieve that." I smiled. I was always one of the more positive people.
"Thanks Amelia." Blaze grinned. I just nodded, smiling.
"Amelia. Shouldn't we be getting to class?" Crystal wondered.
"We don't need to. We were told to show Blaze and Casey round. Why don't we see what they battle like?" I smirked a little, and Crystal giggled.
"Hehe. Yeah, you're right." She smiled. "Up for a battle boys?" She asked the new students.
"Sure." Both Casey and Blaze answered, after exchanging a glance. Clearly they knew something we didn't.


© 2013 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. Anything Pokemon related, I don't take credit for it and all credit goes to the rightful owners.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

⊰ℛℛ⊱
OMY ! A fan story about Pokemon ! I am =MUY= impressed !! You might put a smidge more tabulation in the story, other than that it's off to a fantastic start and certainly an even grander adventure ! Well done !


Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

10 Years Ago

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it.
Grammar is ok and very few if not none at all spelling mistakes I admire your imagination and shall be looking forward to the next few chapters ! I'm liking it !

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

Thank you. If you do ever see any mistakes in anything I write, please feel free to tell me, as I wi.. read more
Sometimes when i get bored i make a new pokemon game and i choose the girl and guess what i call her ?

CRYSTAL did i tell you that or is it just a lucky guess !
great chapter though

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

Thanks and lol XD you never told me that.
I like it! Go Pokemon!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

Thanks. :3
Awesome sis I love it so much

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

Thanks sis. I'm glad you like it. Busy working on the newest chapter just now.
Awesome chapter! I love pokemon xD So this book sparks my interest

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The Fallen

11 Years Ago

I defiantly will (:
Rose

11 Years Ago

Yay! :D
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

(:

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

290 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 18, 2013
Last Updated on January 22, 2013


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Ignored Ignored

A Poem by Rose