3 - Blaze's Final Pokemon

3 - Blaze's Final Pokemon

A Chapter by Rose
"

A Pokemon Academy where trainers and even gym leaders and champions come to get stronger. What will happen at this academy?

"
3 - Blaze's Final Pokemon

Blaze grinned as his final pokemon came out. Pawniard. Now this battle was becoming more interesting. There was an electric type, a grass type, a water type and now a dark/steel type pokemon all out the field.
"This battle is just getting started." Blaze grinned, studying the field, before nodding to Casey.
"That's right." Casey agreed, before looking at Shadow. Shadow just nodded, letting them know they were allowed to continue. "Squirtle! Use water gun!" He ordered, as Blaze did so at the same time.
"Go!" He smirked. "Use shadow claw!" Both of their pokemon obeyed, as we exchanged a quick glance. They may have been more experienced than us, but we still had a few tricks up our sleeves.

As Squirtle's water gun neared, and the shadow claw - from Pawniard - grew closer, Crystal and I finally decided that it was time to react. I just looked at Luxio and immediately he knew what to do. He used thunderbolt right on Squirtle, trying to take him out, but Casey knew that was going to happen, considering the damage electric type moves can do to a water type pokemon, and dodged out the way.
"Snivy! Razor leaf!" Crystal ordered, pointing to Casey's Squirtle. Water type pokemon were highly weak to electric types and grass types, and seeing as both Crystal and I had those types on our field, it was only natural for us to tag team together to try get rid of Squirtle first, before focusing on Pawniard. However, Blaze wasn't having any of it, and before Snivy had a chance to attack Squirtle, his Pawniard slashed at Snivy - using X-scissor - sending him flying backwards. Bug type moves were super effective against grass type, and clearly Blaze knew that all too well.
"I won't let you take out Squirtle that easily." He smirked.
"Thanks a lot Blaze." Casey smiled. "Skull bash!" Within the blink of an eye Squirtle dashed towards Luxio, Luxio however - even without my order - moved out the way, before using bite right on Squirtle. Squirtle surprising took a lot of damage from the move, but didn't give up.
"Pawniard! Help Squirtle!" Blaze shouted, but before his Pawniard could do anything, Crystal's Snivy had wrapped him up in vines.
"Vine whip." Crystal smiled, staying calm, as her Snivy had wrapped up his Pawniard, preventing him from attacking Luxio.
"GOD DAMN IT!" Blaze shouted, rather annoyed. Crystal just giggled lightly. "Get free Pawniard!" He ordered. Having been an ex-champion, he wouldn't give up that easily, and neither would his pokemon.

**********

The battle continued for almost 2 hours, with neither side having won. However, both Crystal's Snivy, and Casey's Squirtle looked completely tired out. It was only a few minutes before either one of them fainted. Luxio and Pawniard both seemed more than able to continue.
"Don't give up Snivy." Crystal called, as her Snivy struggled to get up, having been hit by another one of Pawniard's shadow claw's.
"It's over for you girls. Just admit it. We're better than you." Blaze smirked. Clearly his confidence was growing by the weaker our pokemon appeared. He shouldn't be so cocky, as that was what could become his downfall.
"Stay focused Blaze." Casey said, in his calm voice. "Go Squirtle. Use water gun on Snivy." Resorting to a water type move on a grass type pokemon wasn't a good idea. However, Casey must've realised that Snivy only needed one more hit, and then he would faint, that's why he chose a water type move. Even though it wouldn't be very effective against Snivy, it would probably do more than enough damage to make him faint.

As Squirtle's water gun hit Snivy, it was clear Casey's theory was right. As soon as it hit Snivy, and sent him flying, he was knocked out. Now it was between both of their pokemon and Luxio, and I wasn't the type of trainer to go down without a fight.
"Snivy is unable to battle." Shadow called, as Crystal returned her Snivy back to his pokeball. "Crystal is out of useable pokemon." He announced, which made the grin on Blaze's face grow wider.
"Just give up." He said to me, but that wasn't going to happen.
"No way!" I shouted, before looking at Luxio. He didn't seem as tired as Casey's Squirtle, so I decided to finish him off in one hit, before focusing on Blaze and his Pawniard. "Go Luxio!"

As Luxio ran towards both of their pokemon, they jumped out the way, hoping to dodge whatever attack Luxio was going to do, but what they didn't realise was that Luxio wasn't going to use bite, or even crunch. No. He was going to use thunderbolt again.

Before either of them realised, the thunderbolt hit Squirtle dead on, sending him flying down to the ground. When the dust cleared, Squirtle was done. I looked over at the boys, wanting to see their reactions to my trap. Casey seemed a little surprised that it had happened, but was smiling at the same time. Being an elite member, he was probably happy to see how well a trainer could handle their pokemon in battle, and actually be able to beat an elite member. Blaze was shocked. He mustn't have realised until the attack landed what I was going to do, and hadn't expected it.
"Squirtle is unable to battle." Shadow called, as Casey returned his Squirtle, without saying anything, and moving off from the battle field. "Casey is out of useable pokemon. Now it is down to Blaze and Ameila." Blaze just looked over at me, his grin appearing back on his face.
"This is going to be fun. However, let's see if you can beat a champion." He said, looking at his Pawniard.
"I'll give it my best shot, as I won't give up, and neither will my pokemon." I smiled, as Crystal sat down at the side, with Casey beside her.
"Which one of them will win?" Crystal questioned him.
"Probably Blaze. He is a former champion. But yet again, Amelia is a strong trainer, so it is more than likely that she maybe able to defeat him, giving you both the victory." Casey stated.
"I see." Crystal smiled, as she looked over to the battlefield, where the battle was about to continue.

************

I was rather surprised that it had come down to Blaze and I as the ones to have their pokemon still standing. I was pleased that my Luxio hadn't given up on me, as I hadn't given up on him. He was my partner after all, as well as my friend.
"Thunder fang!" I ordered.
"Shadow claw!" Blaze smirked.
Both pokemon rushed towards each other and attacked, causing a massive explosion to happen. Both Blaze and I knew that our strongest attacks would knock the others pokemon out, but who had one? Nobody knew. And the winner wouldn't be revealed, until the dust cleared.


© 2013 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. Anything Pokemon related, I don't take credit for it and all credit goes to the rightful owners.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awesome sis

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

10 Years Ago

Thanks

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 27, 2013
Last Updated on May 17, 2013


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing