2 - Pokemon Battle: Girls Vs. Boys

2 - Pokemon Battle: Girls Vs. Boys

A Chapter by Rose
"

A Pokemon Academy where trainers and even gym leaders and champions come to get stronger. What will happen at this academy?

"
2 - Pokemon Battle: Girls Vs. Boys

"How many?" Casey questioned.
"Two on two." I replied. "Each person can use two pokemon. Crystal and me in a team and you both in a team." I smiled.
"We need a ref." Blaze pointed out.
"Shadow can ref." Crystal stated. "Right Shadow?"
"Right. So a two on two tag team battle. Girls against boys." Shadow said, just to make sure he had gotten everything right and knew everything he needed to know.
"Yup." Crystal smiled.
"All right. Who takes the first move?" He curiously asked.
"Girls can go first." Casey smiled. "Right Blaze."
"Right!" Blaze grinned. Clearly he was raring to go and see what these two girls were like.
"Fine with me... Crystal." I smiled.
"Fine with me. I'll go first Amelia." She smiled, looking at her Eevee. She reached into her bag, bringing out a Pokeball. "I'll start off with Pichu." She smiled, throwing the Pokeball into the air, calling out the Pokemon.
"I choose Axew." Casey said, calling out his pokemon.
"I'll go with Chimchar." Blaze grinned, calling out Chimchar.
"Then that leaves me. I'll use my other main pokemon for this. Growlithe." I called out my Growlithe, and we waited on Shadow to begin the battle.
 
"This is going to be a two on two, tag team match. Crystal and Amelia, against Blaze and Casey. Let the battle... Begin!" He announced.
"Pichu use Thunder Shock!"
"Growlithe Flamethrower!"
"Axew, Dragon Claw!"
"Right Chimchar!" Blaze grinned, and the pokemon seemed to know what move to do without being told.

All four pokemon started their attacks, Chimchar had fire surround him as he charged directly at Pichu - who had just used Thunder Shock on Axew - and hit with the Flame Wheel directly. However, Pichu's static ability allowed her to paralysis Chimchar as he hit her. Growlithe sent a Flamethrower like attack towards Chimchar - who dodged it - just as she got hit by Axew's Dragon Claw. Both Pichu and Growlithe had taken a lot of damage already, but Chimchar and Axew hadn't taken much. The only effect that either had taken was that Chimchar had got paralysised and was unable to move very well.

"Come on Growlithe!" I called to her. She was one of my main pokemon, and one of my main friends as well. I wanted to see her do well, and never give up.
"GO CHIMCHAR!" Blaze shouted, smirking, as Chimchar tackled Growlithe to the ground.
"NO!" I shouted. I hated seeing this, but I knew it was just for fun.
"Pichu! GO!" Crystal shouted, as her Pichu used Thunder Shock again on Axew, which paralysised him.
"Axew, fight it." Casey said, in a calm and relaxed voice. His Axew stopped struggling, letting the paralysis effect wear off rather quickly. Clearly Casey and Blaze were more experienced than we were. However, we weren't going to give up that easily, and neither were our pokemon.
 
**********
 
As the battle continued, Pichu fell to the ground, having taken too much damage during the battles. Growlithe was close to tiring as well, but she was pushing herself to keep going. Crystal returned her Pichu to her Pokeball, with a soft smile on her face.
"Thanks a lot Pichu. You done well. Take a rest." She put the Pokeball away, before taking out another one. "Let's keep this going." She said, throwing the Pokeball into the air, calling out her second, and last, pokemon. "Snivy." She called, as the Snivy appeared from the Pokeball.
"Axew, once more. Dragon Claw." Casey said, as his Axew obeyed, heading straight for Growlithe, hitting her straight on with the attack. That was enough to knock Growlithe out. She had taken a lot of damage. Now both Crystal and I were down to our last two pokemon in this battle. It was clear just how more experienced the boys both were. They may have been experienced, but we both knew that their pokemon were close to tiring out as well. This battle was still anyones game.
 
Blaze smirked at us, as he seemed pretty confident that this battle wasn't going to last much longer. However, I hadn't called out my last pokemon, and he was my ace. I looked down at Shinx - who had been by my side the entire time - and smiled.
"Ready?" I questioned, and Shinx nodded. I knew he was strong enough to keep going until the last pokemon was out. This battle wasn't going to be over quite yet.
"Both Growlithe and Pichu are unable to battle." Shadow said. "Crystal and Amelia are on their last pokemon, while Casey and Blaze still have all their pokemon left." He sounded just like a referee when he was talking during this.
"Chimchar, Flamethrower." Blaze grinned, his cocky grin. His Chimchar followed the order and sent a huge flame towards both Snivy and Shinx.
"Dodge it!" Crystal called to her Snivy. Snivy being a grass type, was weak against fire types. He quickly dodged the attack, however, Shinx took the attack full on.
"No!" I shouted. However, there was no need to worry, as what I hadn't realised was that Shinx had been close to evolving, and I only realised when a light emitted from around Shinx, as he evolved into Luxio.
"Wow." Crystal smiled. "Shinx evolved." She said, looking over to Blaze and Casey to see what their reactions where. Blaze seemed to be shocked that it had happened, but brimming with excitement.
"This has just gotten more fun." He grinned.
"Yes it has." Casey agreed. "Axew. Dragon Claw, final time." He ordered, but this time, the attack was aimed at Snivy. Was Snivy going to take the attack, or was he going to dodge it? Maybe Snivy would counter-attack with his own move?
 
"Now!" Crystal called, as Snivy dodged the attack, which left Axew wide open for Luxio to get an attack in.
"Go!" I called. "Use Bite!" And Luxio leapt up into the air, biting Axew hard, knocking him to the ground, knocked out.
"Axew is unable to battle." Shadow said from the side-lines.
"Nice job." Casey said, in his relaxed voice, as he returned his pokemon, before sending out a new one. "Go Squirtle." He said, as his Squirtle appeared from the Pokeball. It looked like he was raring to go.
"Seems like I'm the only one with both pokemon still available." Blaze grinned. "Go." He ordered his Chimchar, but Crystal was just that little quicker. She had already ordered her Snivy to attack.
"Razor Leaf!" She called, as he sent razor like leaves towards Chimchar, but Chimchar was able to dodge it. However, Luxio used bite on him, sending him to the ground. This time it didn't knock Chimchar out.
"Nice try." Blaze smirked.
"Again!" Crystal called, as her Snivy sent another set of razor like leaves towards Chimchar, which hit, and knocked him out.
 
"Chimchar is unable to battle." Shadow called from the side. Now they all were down to their last pokemon. But nobody knew what Blaze was going to choose as his final pokemon.
"Thanks buddy." Blaze said, as he returned his Chimchar, taking out another Pokeball. "This battle is getting more fun by the moment." He grinned, throwing the Pokeball into the air, calling out the final pokemon required for the battle, but what was it?


© 2013 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. Anything Pokemon related, I don't take credit for it and all credit goes to the rightful owners.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awesome its been a while since of pokemon

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

Yeah, I should work on my shorter stories more XD
shinx = CUTE !!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

Yup XD

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 22, 2013
Last Updated on February 27, 2013


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Losing You Losing You

A Poem by Rose