~Chapter 4~ The Rescue

~Chapter 4~ The Rescue

A Chapter by Rose
"

A school that looks after and raises those who have been abandoned by their family just because they have supernatural abilities, and aren't truly human.

"
~Chapter 4~ The Rescue

Hiroki and Jason comforted me, after Chinatsu had been taken. I swore on my life that we would find her. Luckily, seeing as I was able to sense presences, all we had to do was go to where nobody would dare to go, and see if that same presence was lurking anywhere nearby. It was the only thing I could think of to try find her.

However, as we headed back towards the high school, one think remained in my mind, where had those dead people come from, that had protected us, allowing all of us - almost all - to escape.
"Does anyone know where those dead people came from?" Shadow asked, before I could. He must've thought exactly the same. All of us remained silent. Jason, however, was rubbing the back of his neck. Was there something he wasn't telling us?
"Jason..." I questioned, looking up at him.
"It was me." He sighed, looking down. "I'm able to summon and control the dead."
"Thank you." I said, as I kissed his cheek. What he had done was brave, and even though it seemed a little stupid at first, I realised that if it hadn't been for him, we would've probably been badly hurt, or worse.
"Heh. No problem." He grinned a little, as Sophia and I giggled softly. He was a silly one, but he was also our friend, and it was good to have someone to cheer us up, considering the fact that Chinatsu had been captured.

*********

"LET ME GO!" I growled, as I scraped my claws against the ground, hoping to try get free by digging my way out. However, every time I tried to, I would get a large shock from the collar that had been placed on me. Even though it allowed me to transform from human to wolf, but if I even tried to escape, it was set to shock me. Geez, it really hurt.

*********

Someone had informed us of a girl being taken into a abandoned warehouse on the outskirts of the village, so all of us decided, seeing as we thought rescuing Chinatsu was more important than class, that we would go and rescue her and bring her back with us.

As we approached the warehouses, we seen that that's just what they were. Abandoned. Nobody was guarding them, and nobody was to be seen inside the main area of the building, but as we continued to search, we came upon a secret door. Jason hesitantly opened the door, to make sure that nobody was going to attack us, and when the door was opened, I suddenly heard what sounded like a howl of a wolf.
"That howl." I blinked. "It's her!" I ran in the direction of the howl. "Chinatsu!" I shouted, and just before I reached her prison, that same figure appeared in front of me. I had had enough of him and growled, summoning fire in my hand. "Get out my way." I was rather annoyed at this figure and wanted him to leave us alone.
"No." He smirked, grabbing my arm, as I burned his arm at the same time. He growled himself, before throwing me back towards the others and leaving. Both Jason and Hiroki caught me, preventing me from falling hard on the ground.

**********

I heard my sisters voice, and I couldn't have been any happier. She had found me. I howled to let her know whereabouts I was, and before she reached me, that annoying figure appeared in front of me, and grabbed Serena. Some fighting went off, and then he just vanished.

*********

I ran over to the prison and unlocked the door, hugging her tightly, as Sophia and Shadow looked around the area. Sophia knew something strange was going on, and she had always been quite smart. I helped Chinatsu up and headed towards them.
"What's going on Sophia?" I questioned her.
"I think I've seen that figure before." She walked over and started to heal Chinatsu.
"As have I." Shadow said, in his quiet voice. "I remember him from when we just started at the high school."
"Oh yeah. I think I seen that figure before as well." Jason said, after having thought it over.

Who was that figure and why had most of us seen him before, when we started the high school? There must've been something we were missing. There had to be some reason for him coming after us when he did. And I was determined to figure out what, and if I had to do it alone, I would, but I knew I wasn't going to be alone, seeing as I had new friends and some people who had also seen this figure before.


© 2013 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
The title will probably change, if anyone can think of a better suggestion for me. This is a story of my own creation. Please tell me if you notice any obvious corrections - grammar, spelling, tense - and let me know what you think of it. If there is anything you think can be changed in anyway, please message me the suggestions, and I will take them into consideration. Thank you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I liked that power: summoning and controlling deads. That’s sounds so cool

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

10 Years Ago

Yeah, thanks. XD
Cool

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 20, 2013
Last Updated on May 21, 2013


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing