~Chapter 6~ Yuuki and Cain

~Chapter 6~ Yuuki and Cain

A Chapter by Rose
"

A school that looks after and raises those who have been abandoned by their family just because they have supernatural abilities, and aren't truly human.

"
~Chapter 6~ Yuuki and Cain

When the young girl gained consciousness after 4 days, we took her to the girls dorm, where a room had been made up and ready for her to stay in. Jason, Hiroki and Shadow had made the young male feel welcome within the boys dorms and had gotten to know him a little more. They found out that his name was Cain Galifrey and he was 18 years old. Sophia, Chinatsu and I had gotten to know the young girl, while the boys got to know Cain, and we found out that the young girl was only 13 years old, and that her name was Yuuki Cameron.

All of us decided that the next time all of us had a day off from class, that we would head out to the park not to far from the high school and just have a lazy day, and try forget about all the bad things that had happened over the past few days. Yuuki however wasn't allowed to do too much walking and moving around, as the wound she had received on her side was still badly hurt, and even though it had been stitched up, it could easily come free and start bleeding again. None of us were wanting to chance that.

********

After nearly a week had passed, Yuuki had been told by the nurse that she was okay, and that the wound was healing nicely, but she was still told to take things easy. We decided to head to the town for ice-cream, before heading to the park to relax and just do nothing.

By the time we reached town, it was midday and everywhere was busy with the lunchtime rushes. It was hard for us to try find a restaurant that wasn't too busy so we were able to get some food, and even some ice-cream to take with us to the park. We searched for what seemed like half an hour, before finding a restaurant that wasn't as busy as all of the others. We thought that maybe there was something wrong with the restaurants food, but we were so hungry that we didn't care if it was so quite, that we thought it had a bad reputation. However, we were wrong. The food was fantastic. Both my sister and I had had steak to eat, along with chips; Jason had had ramen to eat; Shadow and Sophia both had a salad to eat, as they said that they weren't that hungry; Cain had eaten some chicken and chips; Hiroki had ordered a curry and some rice to eat, while Yuuki had ordered herself some chips - like Shadow and Sophia, she wasn't that hungry.

We spent a good few minutes savouring the food. It was delicious, and we all decided that the next time we were all free, that we would once again, come back to this restaurant and have lunch once again. The peace and quiet of the restaurant was relaxing and nice, while the waiters were pleasant, and always making sure we were enjoying the meal, and had everything we had ordered, as well as wanting to see if there was anything else they could get for us.

By the time we headed out of the restaurant, I made sure to take note of the name, so that we would remember exactly what restaurant we had been too and had enjoyed a wonderful meal. Now it was time to head towards the park and relax and do nothing for the rest of the day, before curfew came. Unfortunately, the only thing that prevented us for being out in town all night was the curfew the high school had. We had to be back within the school grounds by 9pm at night.

*********

While we were relaxing at the park, we watched some little children playing, and just smiled. It was entertaining to watch children playing and having fun. Chinatsu had fallen out of the tree, while we were relaxing, and it made us all laugh, even though she hadn't meant to do that.
"Damn it." She cursed, rubbing her head slightly, as the impact of the fall had sent a pain all the way up to her head. "It's not funny." She said, before whimpering quite cutely, which made us all stop laughing.
"Poor Chinatsu." Yuuki giggled lightly, before helping her up.
"Thanks Yuuki." Chinatsu smiled. "You're a lot nicer than sis."
"HEY!" I protested. "That's not a nice thing to say. I look after you sis." I giggled, knowing that she was only joking with me.
She just rolled her eyes, and smirked. "Sure you do sis." We both just laughed. It was normal for the two of us to be like that, as it always made us smile and happy to have each other in our lives.

When we all decided enough was enough, and that it was time to head back, we ended up being split into a few groups, and all going different ways. We don't know how it happened, it just had. Both Chinatsu and I walked back to the high school, with Jason, while the others had ended up going other ways. Shadow and Sophia went one way, with Cain not far behind them, knowing that they deserved their space, while Hiroki and Yuuki went another completely different way. Was it just because we all wanted to race each other back to the high school, or had we all been split up deliberately?

Before any of us noticed that we had been split up, the entire lights had went out within the streets, as complete and utter darkness descended upon us all, once again. What was going on? Luckily, seeing as both Chinatsu and I had fire powers, we were able to create a ball of fire within our hands, which provided the three of us with some source of light.
"What's happening?" Jason questioned.
"I'm not entirely sure." I replied.
"Whatever it is. I don't like it." Chinatsu said, as a mysterious chuckle emitted from the sky, and lightning struck. What the hell was going on here?


© 2013 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
The title will probably change, if anyone can think of a better suggestion for me. This is a story of my own creation. Please tell me if you notice any obvious corrections - grammar, spelling, tense - and let me know what you think of it. If there is anything you think can be changed in anyway, please message me the suggestions, and I will take them into consideration. Thank you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

keep it up

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

205 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 21, 2013
Last Updated on May 21, 2013


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing