Journey

Journey

A Story by Ryan

Journey

 

  What if we could escape and travel to somewhere beyond our imagination? A place where the sky changes colors, constantly shifting between blue, purple, red, orange, and turquoise. A place where the sun and moon share the vast space above with stars constantly twinkling exposing galaxies far away. I’m traveling there right now to this world where before me spreads a forest filled with the colors of all the seasons. The grand mountains in the distance with green hillsides and snowcapped peaks watch over the forest like sentinels protecting the precious life thriving within. Many sounds fill this world birds singing their songs, wolves howling their chorus and would you even believe whales flying in the sky bellowing out the tales of their many travels. There are infinite possibilities within this fantasy realm that can hardly be imagined. So inspiring is the view and music of the wildlife that if you believe enough you can let the wind carry you and fly you above the elegant land. This is my journey through that forest, beyond those mountains ever traveling to find the end but actually hoping to never find the end. For why would anyone wish something like this to end. It is a long and lonely adventure but what if I could take you with me. Together so many things can be discovered bright places, dark places, fantastic places. So follow me, jump into the void of color, grandeur and melody that is this world of endless opportunities and together we will uncover something great.

© 2016 Ryan


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
Added on July 6, 2016
Last Updated on July 6, 2016

Author

Ryan
Ryan

Writing
Diary  Mad Man Diary Mad Man

A Story by Ryan


Mountain Mountain

A Poem by Ryan


Aurora Borealis Aurora Borealis

A Poem by Ryan