MR. COTTON

MR. COTTON

A Chapter by STAR CHILD

MR. COTTON
Once upon a time there was a young man.  His name was Mr. Cotton. He enjoyed long walks.   He was tall with red hair and blue eyes. He was handsome and kind.  Children gathered around him and laughed at the stories he told
He soon sat on a beautiful bench in the shade. You see he was the storyteller.  Mr. Cotton begins his story as he started all stories.  This story is about a princess.
He said be seated little ones and began the story. When they were all seated.  Once upon a time there was a beautiful young princess. Although she was beautiful she was also sad and lonely. Until one day she took a walk into the forest.  The princess had a long blond hair and deep blue eyes.  On this day she wore a pink dress with yellow flowers.
As she took a few steps she heard something she looked and was not sure what she heard. She saw a beautiful white horse with deep blue eyes. The horse said hello my dear child. She looked at the white horse and says you can talk? He said of course I can.  Climb on me he said to the young princess.  The princes named Brandy climbed on. And he started off at a slow pace.  As the speed got faster the wind blew through Bandy’s lovely hair.  She did not notice as they left her realm.  
Soon she began hearing many things around her trees as well as animals. Then she spotted small figures. And Brandy asks are those gnomes? The horse said yes they are. A soon she started seen other things.  She asks what is this place? The horse said this place is unknown by most.  Would you like to name it? Brandy tries thinking of a name. Brandy then suddenly comes out with what she came up with and says THE LAND OF GARNET red like a pomegranate as she says she finds herself back at the castle in her bed with a key made of Garnet.
Not knowing how she got home and in bed with her pj’s on.  
There was a song that the children sang after the story ended.
Mr. Cotton oh so great
Reaching into wondrous stories
Cotton the great storyteller
Oh what hope he brings
Taking children to places of imagination
To place of hope
Oh such joy he brings
No end to the delight
As Mr. Cotton finished the story and the children were heading home.  One child looked back and instead of seeing Mr. Cotton where he once sitting he saw a small tree on the bench.
Allen Hollandsworth
�"10/24/12


© 2012 STAR CHILD


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

227 Views
Added on October 25, 2012
Last Updated on October 25, 2012
Tags: CHILDREN'S STROIES

THE JOY OF BEDTIME


Author

STAR CHILD
STAR CHILD

HOGWARTS



About
I love to write poetry i do many kinds of poetry but mostly i like taking people to magical places i mostly write about dragons and fairies i enjoy writting for children more..

Writing
FIVE FIVE

A Poem by STAR CHILD


WHALE WHALE

A Chapter by STAR CHILD


DOLPHINS DOLPHINS

A Chapter by STAR CHILD