A HAPPY TREE

A HAPPY TREE

A Chapter by STAR CHILD

A HAPPY TREE
Deep in the forest there is a tree. She was so happy. She was the tallest tree.  She was nine hundred feet tall. She was a grand lady.  Her face looked skyward.  Her loveliness was beyond all.  She wound do a divine dance a wonder she was.  She would sing with beauty oh so divine.
Her arms outstretched in her amazing wonderment. Her leaves oh so gracious green.  She has beauty about her.
One day two children a boy and girl cam to her she sang to them a beautiful song.  The girl found a door that was a beautiful red in color.  The door opened and the girl stepped through.  Her brother wound not.  The girl was about 10 years old.  She had red hair.  Her eyes deep dark blue.  Her name was Kathy.  Kathy stepped through the door. She saw what seemed to be a set of steps.  She started climbing up them. Soon she had to stop and rest as she did she felt something. After resting she tried get up but found she could not. She would never see her brother or family again because she was forever enter lock with the tree.  She would sit where she rested through the ages. Never to age not to loose her beauty.
Allen Hollandsworth
�"12/6/12


© 2012 STAR CHILD


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

221 Views
Added on December 18, 2012
Last Updated on December 18, 2012
Tags: CHILDREN'S STROIES

THE JOY OF BEDTIME


Author

STAR CHILD
STAR CHILD

HOGWARTS



About
I love to write poetry i do many kinds of poetry but mostly i like taking people to magical places i mostly write about dragons and fairies i enjoy writting for children more..

Writing
FIVE FIVE

A Poem by STAR CHILD


WHALE WHALE

A Chapter by STAR CHILD


DOLPHINS DOLPHINS

A Chapter by STAR CHILD