THE TALE OF THE FROG PRINCESS

THE TALE OF THE FROG PRINCESS

A Chapter by STAR CHILD

THE TALE OF THE FROG PRINCESS
Once upon a time there was a strange frog. She was a frog but not a frog.  One day as she sat on her lily pad croaking a boy with brown hair and blue eyes was watching her. He was a 10-year-old boy. And was typical for his age.  He was planning on catching this green frog but when he got to her lily pad. She said to him please help me I am not a real frog. I was put under a spell and was told there was one way to get free.  She said unless a boy kisses me I would never be free. She did not tell him the rest of it.  
He contemplated for a few minutes and decided not to take her but to kiss her instead.  She changed into a beautiful tall blond haired girl and she smiled and says thank you for freeing me. He tried to go off the lily pad with her but he found something was wrong he could not leave the pad.  She smiles at him and says this is your new home.  She would bring him food once a week can you guess children what he ate most of the week?
Allen Hollandsworth
�"1/31/13 


© 2013 STAR CHILD


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

236 Views
Added on February 1, 2013
Last Updated on February 1, 2013
Tags: CHILDREN'S STROIES

THE JOY OF BEDTIME


Author

STAR CHILD
STAR CHILD

HOGWARTS



About
I love to write poetry i do many kinds of poetry but mostly i like taking people to magical places i mostly write about dragons and fairies i enjoy writting for children more..

Writing
FIVE FIVE

A Poem by STAR CHILD


WHALE WHALE

A Chapter by STAR CHILD


DOLPHINS DOLPHINS

A Chapter by STAR CHILD