Chapter 1: Selenity's two lovers

Chapter 1: Selenity's two lovers

A Chapter by Serenity
"

Queen Selenity, the current queen of the moon had two love interests. An old love from when she was 15 and the man she married. The Queen had no idea of the history behind her old lover.

"
Queen Selenity is a kind and caring queen to her people, she rules the lovely silver Millennium that is located on the Earth's Moon. But what her people do not know about her is that she has two lovers, the king and someone she has known since she was young and fell for at 15. But the queen was about to be in for a shock about the man she has known since she was 15, currently the queen was sitting out in the courtyard of the castle. It was nice out and she needed some time to herself and away from her royal duties. 
Selenity sighed, as she took in a long needed breath of fresh air. The wind blew through her hair, she has long light blond hair that is kept in two buns on both sides of her head, and purple eyes, she is dressed in a white dress that had gold accents, trimming, and lining. On her feet is a pare of white heels, and she has the traditional gold moon mark on her forehead. Selenity smiled since she heard footsteps coming from behind her, she turned her head and standing behind her with a smile on his face, was her husband King Hyperion. He has long moonlight silver hair that he kept it a little pony tail near the bottom, he has blue eyes, and he is dressed in a white king uniform that had a navy blue cape at the back, he had on black dress shoes, he also had a sliver moon mark on his forehead since he is of moon nobility and he married into the royal blood line so he gained the royal mark. 
"I see that you are taking in the fresh air outside, I knew that when I didn't see you in the castle you would be here." Hyperion said, "Of course I would come out here, this is my thinking spot." Selenity replied with out looking back at her husband, "I know that, but I have come to tell you have a visitor at the front door," He said, "Alright I will go see who it is." She said as she got up and made her way to the front door, when she opened the door she saw a man with blackish blue hair, and dark blue eyes. The queen gasped, "Ethen?" She asked, the man known as Ethen nodded, "It's good to see you Selenity." He said with a smile, "It's grate to see you too but what in the world are you doing here, I thought that you had stuff to do out of this Galaxy. What made you come back?" She asked, "Well I finished that 2 years ago, and I just missed being home and being with you mostly." Ethen replied, "I see, so would you like to come inside the castle?" Selenity offered, "Sure," Ethen said, then Selenity guided him inside of the castle and showed him around. 
Hyperion saw that his wife was with the man at the front door and wondered who he was, but once he heard the man's name he knew that the man at the door, was Selenity's friend from when she was young so he was not upset that she was with him. But something gave him a bad vibe about this man she was with so he was going to be keeping his eye on him. After Selenity showed Ethen around she went to introduce him to Hyperion, sure Ethen was upset that Selenity was married but he had something to do about it. 
Ethen stayed for dinner before leaving, but not before talking to Selenity. "You wanted to talk to me?" She asked, "Yes, Selenity, I want what we used to have." Ethen said, "You mean you want to date me again? But Ethen I'm married, I can't do this to Hyperion. You know that, sure I missed you but not in that way, I got over that years ago. I'm sorry but I can't do that," Selenity said, "But why not, we could keep it a secret right? No one would know about this meeting, come on Selenity trust me." Ethen said still trying to get Selenity to get back into a relationship with him, the queen thought for a moment and realized that she still has some romantic feelings for Ethen. 
"Fine, you win but if this is ever spoken to anyone then I will band you from here, you understand? Also no harm should come to Hyperion, do I make myself clear?" She said, Ethen nodded. "Yes I hear you loud and clear, now could we meet up tomorrow?" He asked, "Sure, why not." Selenity said with a small smile, she didn't know that Sailor Mars heard the conversation and was going to have a talk with her queen.
Before he left Ethen kissed Selenity on her cheek, then he lifted his hood over his head, then he left the moon castle grounds. Selenity touched her cheek and she had no idea why Ethen did what he did, then Sailor Mars walked over to Selenity. "My Queen, I would like to speak with you." She said, Selenity turned around and nodded, "Why are you with that man? Nothing less behind our kings back, do you know what you are doing?" She asked, Selenity then broke down crying and that made Sailor Mars worried, "What happened?" She asked, "He used it again," Selenity cried as she fell to her knees, "Queen Selenity, what happened? What did that man do to you?" She asked, "Ethen can use a dark magic called control, all he has to do is look into his victims eyes and his mind will tell them what it needs to do, and it's the total opposite of what the person wants to do." Sailor Mars was confused but was going to keep talking to her queen until she gets all the answers.
"What happened when you first met that man?" Sailor Mars asked as she got down on her knees so that she was at the queens level. "You see, Ethen was a good man. But I never liked him until he used what is called a love charm on me witch is another one of his ability's. So that got me to fall in love with him, and when he left before I married Hyperion. I totally forgot that he spelled me, and now he got me to be with him behind Hyperion's back." Sailor Mars listened to everything that Selenity told her and even saw Hyperion coming towards them, he had a worried look on his face. 
He happened to have heard everything so he was not mad at Selenity since he knew that she spoke the truth, when he reached them Hyperion got down on his knees and he hugged Selenity who hugged him back and she cried on his shoulder. "I'm sorry, I didn't know that he would do that to me. Can you forgive me my love?" Selenity asked Hyperion, "Of Course, you had know idea of what that man could do. Is there anyway that you can get out of this situation?" He asked, "I don't know, his control ability is complicated, but if I remember correctly then the only way to save me from that control is by sealing him away or banding him from the kingdom. I have no other way but to go on with this until I find out his true colors and why he wants me so badly." Selenity said as she calmed down a little, "Alright I understand, you where honest with us and now we will be focused on getting you free of this mans control." Hyperion said and Sailor Mars left to inform the other guardians about Ethen and what he did to their queen. 
Now that everyone knew about what Ethen did to Selenity, Mars was able to see everything from the sacred fire with Hyperion there next to her, so that they could see what Ethen was planning to do with there queen. As she promised Selenity met Ethen the next day and they just hung out like old friends, but soon Ethen will cross the line of Selenity's boundary's. 
"Selenity, I have been thinking about settling down and having kids soon, and I was wondering if that could be with you." When Ethen said that it shocked Selenity since she was planning to have her first child with Hyperion, but she was not expecting this. Hyperion and Mars where watching this and the king knew that the man his wife was with, was using his control on her and was going to force her to do what he asked. 'Soon my dear, we will save you from this man.' He thought as he kept watching, 
After a few months Selenity spent her time between Hyperion and Ethen, but things where about to get crazy. Selenity has to be strong so that she can also rule her kingdom, can everything play out correctly? Stay tuned for chapter 2


© 2021 Serenity


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

6 Views
Added on September 2, 2021
Last Updated on September 3, 2021
Tags: heartbreak, royalty, love, betrayal