You know you broke my heart...right?

You know you broke my heart...right?

A Story by xSamilynnx

             Im not really sure what this is, and im not sure if it will be good.. so sorry :.... I guess its a form of hate letter? to this guy i REALLLLLLLYYYY liked. Its my way of trying to feel better i guess. Oh and im not going to use his real name, ill call him cow (lonst story short= its his part in a play for a class we have...) This is all stuff that happened at school so most of you will have no idea what im talking about. FIst off, im gonna leave you alone anyway so dont really matter what your reasoning was. Why were you such a jerk to me? What did i do?!? It wasnt my fault they locked me int there.... Didnt you see how pissed i was? I didnt mean for them to do that! I have a right to be mad too you know... WHen i came in to get my phone ytou were looking through it!! What you were looking at ill never now.... And excuse me for wanting to know what happened to MY poems that i gave you to give to a teacher. Excuse me for wanting to make sure those poems, that tell EXACTLY how i feel every time i write them, didnt end up with the wrong people. Ohh and you know how hard it was for me to tell you those things?! It took me ALOT!!!! More than you'll ever understand.... There were alot  of nicer ways to say  leave me the f**k alone.... I find it ironic that one reason i  "fell in love" with you was because you were nice and the reason i you broke my heart was because you were such a jerk to me. I shouldn't have let my gaurd down like i did. Everybody warned me. And now look, i want to turn back to the thing that iv had finally let go of. The way you talked about those girls, now im one of them arent i?... More reasons for those people to treat me like s**t. I thought maybe i could change you, make you realize yyour not like them, youre so different. That your the chicken growing up with pigs (long story better not to ask about it). Maybe you ARE like them after all. You broke my heart... you know that.... did you know that? Is that why you did it? To get me to leave you alone? Because you didnt have want your "reputation" ruined by "the accident that whats to be with you"(quote from one of my poems)?I wouldve just left you alone. All you had to do was ask.... I bet you didnt know those poems wer about you. I bet you didnt understand them like i thought you did. The songs too, the ones i had you look up. How long before i started to annoy you more?

 

          Ill never be able to eat cherros again because they remind me of how stupid i was.... Songs ill never be able to sing again. Because they remind me of the beginning. Don't worry though, y heart heals fast. When youve been told by every guy youve gone out with that he loves you, and they end up breaking your heart, your heart heals fast...It leaves scars and rough edges and the hurt doesnt always go away, but its better then it not healing at all... I'll leave you alone, you'll go on thinking ive stopped caring, more like hoping. And to make it perfectly clear, i knew you didnt like me like that... I knew we were only firends... I was fine with that... I was my friends who didnt get that. Not me.... Im really sorry. I really truley am. But not for any of this. For your life. For the one you have at school and for the one you should have. For the person you are, and for the one i now is inside, clawing to get out but is to scared to finally break through. You broke my heart. and when you finally realize what youve done, it will be to late. To late to say im sorry. To late for a second chance. To late to even say goodbye. Your missing out. On a lot more than you might think. And to that too, i am sorry.

© 2012 xSamilynnx


Author's Note

xSamilynnx
i know its weird... but i needed to let go of the hurt.....

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Feels good to let it out and you really showed your anger here :) I went through something similar, broken hearted by a guy i madly had a crush on, and I know it hurts! It hurts like hell. I feel your anger from this, i feel my own anger in this. You did a splended job!

Posted 11 Years Ago


As quarintine said the emotions come off loud and clear, and you seem to have a knack for getting the reader to relate to your situation and feelings, a rare talent and one that not too many possess.

Posted 12 Years Ago


The emotion and injury, even if someone doesn't know you, are very clear especially when you can relate ;) Bad experiences make some powerful writes XD

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
lei
writing is the best outlet,right... it's good you penned them!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I liked it :) Very descriptive and I could feel her pain as if it were my own. Keep writing, you have talent.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Great way to get rid of all the anger n hurt. It relly turned into a good read

Posted 12 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 1, 2012
Last Updated on March 2, 2012

Author

xSamilynnx
xSamilynnx

thornton, CO



About
im 15 years old favotire poem:goodbye my angel dear by tyler phillps (it was in a chicken soop for the teenage soul book) favorite song lyrics- "what a beautiful smile can it stay for a while on t.. more..

Writing
the queen the queen

A Poem by xSamilynnx


i am i am

A Poem by xSamilynnx


Death Death

A Poem by xSamilynnx



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Sleep Sleep

A Poem by xSamilynnx


Victor Victor

A Poem by xx


Creation of Evil Creation of Evil

A Chapter by Reaper