Wake up you're only dreaming ... Or not !

Wake up you're only dreaming ... Or not !

A Chapter by Reddy1221

The next morning she woke with a splitting headache and smiled to herself after all , one of her recurring dreams came true last night . Sleepily she found her phone and read through her texts from last night which consisted of a dozen texts from each of her closest girlfriends , asking if she was okay . Followed by a couple texts  from her bros congratulating her on finally getting some from the guy she had been crushing on for far too long now .

As she read though those texts her perception of the events from last night took a drastic turn .Suddenly a negative light was cast upon them. She was soon engulfed by darkness but , refused to accept defeat .

She tried to convince her self that was not the moment . Unaware of the fact that she was an overly optimistic teenager and convinced by the fact that the words "I Love You "meant the same to him as they did to her she picked up her phone . Remembering that his mother had taken his phone away from him , she fired up her Facebook messenger app and texted the boy who loved her with a feeling that almost mirrored confidence .

One of the first things she asked him is if he really meant what he said last night . "Did you really mean it when you said you loved me or were you just drunk" she asked within seconds he replied with a " yes I did" .

Overwhelmed by his answer and giddy from the feeling of finally being accepted by the boy she had craved for so long she forgot to ask him an excessively important question . "Why now ? You've know how I felt about you for a while now ?".
Being caught up in the moment she answered the question for him . She reasoned that he was scared he would lose a good friend , "he wanted to protect me now that I'm leaving to college in a week he had to tell me how he really felt" she told her self.
Scared to actually ask him why he waited so long she settled for this answer . It was reasonable enough and in her mind he could do no wrong .

Overwhelmed by an emotion she was only hoping to ever experience her optimism continued to grow . This took her to a dangerous height and soon enough , it became evident . It was only downhill from there.
Thankfully her mind halted before it headed straight to crazy town . It was just one kiss . So reluctantly she relinquished control of the events that were to follow and asked him what the kiss meant to him. After an agonizing few minutes her phone buzzed again and the words " it was a great way to say goodbye " flashed across the screen

She crawled back in to bed and went to sleep . She woke after a few hours and some how felt her self longing for such a kiss again she had never kissed a boy she really wanted before . The guys before him were merely experiments or her personal conquests .

Her phone was still buzzing with texts from her friends . Though she was relieved that so many of them cared for her she couldn't bare to talk to anyone , not because she was heart broken but because she was humiliated . She detested the fact that one boy could have such an effect on her .
She turned off her phone and sobbed in to her pillow . She ordered her favorite food and ate in silence while she binge watched chick flicks till she fell asleep once again .


© 2016 Reddy1221


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on July 18, 2016
Last Updated on July 18, 2016


Author

Reddy1221
Reddy1221

About
I'm a 20 year old going to Texas A&M . I've seen enough of the world to ignite my passion to search for something thats worth it . more..

Writing
The End The End

A Chapter by Reddy1221


Handicapped Handicapped

A Chapter by Reddy1221