Book 5: How Brahma Became an Alligator

Book 5: How Brahma Became an Alligator

A Chapter by Sawan

Book 5: How Brahma Became an Alligator

Chapter 1: The Collapse of the Civilized Order and the Rise of Religion

They could no longer tolerate each other’s presence any longer then, and some of the devas gave up, left Cronus’s religious faith, an expounded doctrine of self, taught by him, and abandoned their positions in Puriyaya and returned to their old stomping grounds, celestial territories and perfect pure heavenly abodes, enjoying the remainder of their existence. They felt as though they were satisfied with what they had, which was, ultimately, a good show. Feeling abandoned, some devas decided to start up the old gem diving shows, exploiting real full grown nagas this time, who this time voluntarily joined in a much more open hearted way outside of this conflict, as a way of expressing hatred and spite and that they would get by on their own without them. Nagas are special devas who can become enormous serpents.

Other higher devas did not think what they had was enough, and they together with Cronus, started the invasion upon Brahma’s Official Royal Residence in earnest. This was a way of bringing his cohorts back into order, and reinvigorate his old strength. In the meantime the devas cruelly ordered the forcible slavery of all the old river mining families, who were hated by now, and despised anyways for profiting off the Holy River. They then continued asking them to keep working, for free, even in the most dismal conditions, to bring out virtually every compound they could reach. In many places, the Ganges was shrinking to the size of a very vigorous, angry, dangerous, extremely rough river again because of the presence of Holy Devas and Holy Samanas who lived upon its Holy Banks.

Even in the most darkest and foggiest of days, with grime floating the air as it oft did, because of excessive coal and wood burning, the air being terribly polluted, the men of those families would push out lump after lump of thick rectangular blocks of gold, so sooty it looked like grimy pyrite out of the river for the Gods.

The Gods then asked for more, delicately, in their blissful divinity. They wanted, more pearl, and pearl like substances, including soft pearl, mother of pearls, more turquoise and soft turquoise like substances, and as usual more river bottom clay.

The river bottom clay, was used by these devas by now, in the divine alchemy of producing immortality, and higher mind states, and they worshipped the Great Holy Ganges, even if they did so reluctantly and with some qualms and uncertainty. They sort of had to sift through the alchemy of making this immortality producing substance on their own. This was part of the advanced teachings of Cronus, which was to make your own immortal substance, unique.

His regular intermediate teachings gave a remedy that could be taken by his well advanced in practice devotees, which could lead to immortality to his male devotees, perhaps, but could work well for female devotees, except they would be enslaved to his soul in the most depraved fashion. Remember that Cronus was only worshipped by devas, and in secrecy, that was the nature of the faith he expounded.

        The way to Brahma as he taught was not easy, but theoretically was quite real. This more ephemeral, Supramundane Brahma would be the true incarnation that Cronus would become he said finally to his cohorts of divine followers. It would not be for others. They felt disappointed and betrayed, and they coldly returned to running the other half of their faith, in which the humans slavishly groveled before the deities in strong piety and immense fear, carrying out very unusual and ostentatious rites, practices and sacrifices.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 2: The Way to Brahma’s Great City & Palace

        In their fine great celestial palaces among the city people of Puriyaya, these Great Divine Beings would work on celestial alchemy, and oft their work would produce great results, but other times, these other compounds, oft very complex and profound were hard to work with. So what was better relied on was clay. Cronus had issued a call for deva’s to find the route to Brahma’s City Palace, and Brahma’s Great Secret City. Few Devas heeded the call, and many among them claimed it was impossible. Indeed it was hard to find, and it was as if no one had ever seen it.

        Right there, no less, throughout the entire section of 16,000 cities on one bank of the Ganges, was Brahma’s Great Secret City. Brahma was in a High Supramundane State experiencing Great Bliss as a King and Divine Ruler. Here, the sky was white, always pure white. The trees along the Holy River Ganges, as well as the river itself were also pure white, outlined as though sketched black with a dark black pencil. The dark black grooves of the moving current on the white river moved easily, and the trees along the banks also swayed in the wind. It was a very peaceful, and at times very quiet setting. Oft usually the higher devas of Brahma’s Host,  and also people, sometimes driving in cars, walked about, pure white, differentiated from their environment by their figure sketched, in the same dark black pencil hue, oft, looking much like part a sketch drawing themselves.

The white buildings further inwards along the Holy Banks were outlined in the same black sketch pencil. Here the Great Brahma was studying a Utopian Society Concept, and He had himself, Brahma as his assistant, King of the City and Rolling Hills of the Himalayas. Out in the open in this manner, undetected by his enemies, His Royal Palace stood deep in the center of the city, and seated on a Royal Throne, he would address the issues of the day.

Unbeknownst to the devas who frequented the Cronus King Hill, they would appear as very small insect like beings in about a foot tall model tower of the Tallest Steepest Hill, which is what the model tower actually was, and manifested itself as, in a Royal Imperial Court Hall, in Brahma’s White Palace in the White Secret City. On some days, he would order Cronus to be pulled out, a mangy, decaying, half diseased old man in appearance, keep in shackled as a blind, unhearing slave, making strange gestures with his body.

Though the Great White Secret City laid in the midst of all the 16,000 cities, it couldn’t even be detected or even seen by any of the devas on Cronus’s side. What began to happen instead is that whenever someone, even a God, touched the Holy River clay of the Ganges with their bare hands, then they could suddenly Brahma’s City, with it’s pure white and dark black pastels! They could see nothing but it! Then standing there stupefied, gawking about the Great White City, a Deva of Brahma’s Host would notice them standing there and then escort them away and imprison them if they were one of Cronus’s Cohorts or Holy Disciples. They would be given a healing potion, and asked whether they would want to stay as a citizen of Brahma’s City or Disciple of Brahma, ultimately if they wanted to stay. If they wanted to, taking another potion, they could return back to their previous existences with everyday colors, with less soothing, abrupt manners and emotions. This chapter ends here!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 3: The Warrior Maiden and the Fate of Puriyaya

        The deva’s didn’t really care for Brahma’s White Secret City once they gradually came to hear of it. They fled in shame, to the outskirts of Puriyaya, their dirty deeds done in shame finished. Actually most of them got very bored, or very fed up. They had started to appear very statue like at the end of the building of ego, the practice of a doctrine of self, was perfected, practiced well and long. They lived in crystal, pale green, silver rooms in great celestial fortresses, and they never or hardly spoke, indicating what they wanted with a smile. These rooms were filled with minute crystal clear Holy Diamonds in their Divine Furnishings.

When devas walked down the Great Celestial Hall of Hearing, as each of them usually had such a hall, in their fine great celestial homes and their ministers, with long beards, followed, telling them about the problems of the cities, the devas would listen carefully, but not ever speak. The deva walked very, very gracefully, it was as they floated above the floor! Very eerie! The minister having stated his complaints, then would leave.

Sometime around Cronus’s death, the woman deva of Brahma’s Host, then did join Cronus’s cult. Her greed for the river bottom was unsurpassed, and she tried to prove it too! Others were disgusted and offended, also at how adept she was at celestial alchemy, and she would not stop accumulating power and wealth in that manner.

She gave away some of her delights in the beginning to other less adept Goddesses, but then gave that up, and hoarded all the celestial glory and might she made to herself! Celestial Glory, Celestial Might and Celestial Power! What she sought the most however, was Celestial Happiness! This however, was hard for her to find, and it was of course, most difficult, given how many Supramundane Higher States she had arisen through and abandoned, in search of Perfection, still penetrating higher, so much, for the sake of beauty, glamour and divine glory!

There was one human family left living along the Holy Banks of the Holy Ganges, who would always rush and bring her mounds and mounds of gray and green and silver clay and leave it at her celestial door step, taken most hurriedly from the shallow Ganges filled with river rock even as she screamed and shrieked for more. With much devotion, and quickness they carried out their task. Her front door was several yojanas tall, yet even a human could push it open, such was the nature of celestial power and glory! At other times a complex series of chains had to be used to open these doors. By now so much time had passed by this time, most of the devas were living by themselves surrounded by enormous dramatic cults that worshipped them. The cities and humanity died off, or were living on the other side of the holy river in poverty. She managed to make sure her Palace however, was the glamorous outside, and beautiful and frightening to look upon.

Everything around her became silver in color, shining silver, and sadness seeped into her soul. She felt despair. Far away, Brahma heard her crying inside, frozen, as a statue, unable to move, stuck in her body, a beautiful maiden, too Holy to even move her hands by herself. Her body became brittle, as if it were fine china.

Brahma then walked out of his Great Brahma Palace, and then craftily morphing into a giant green alligator, waddled into the Ganges and went into her neighborhood. Entering upon the vision of those living with many colors, and arriving outside her celestial palace, he roughly ran out of the river, and as an enormous alligator he then banged on her door, whining and growling. He bashed it down, and clambered on inside!

Devas from afar heard the shattering of fine glass in her house, and great furnishings and furniture. Brahma grabbed her in his great alligator teeth, and then gnawed on her as if to eat her. He crunched his alligator teeth roughly, and her brittle china glass body began shattering.  She began wailing in fright and horripilation! The Devas then saw this happening, and wondered if he was going to eat her. Knowing this, Brahma abruptly dropped the maiden, from his jaws after gnawing her well, lots. And she got up, in good, fine health, a beautiful damsel goddess, and they became lasting friends again, forever! 

The End



© 2015 Sawan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
Added on February 17, 2015
Last Updated on February 17, 2015