If Bella stayed: A Twilight Fanfiction Chapter 3. Dreams

If Bella stayed: A Twilight Fanfiction Chapter 3. Dreams

A Chapter by Savannah
"

The next Chapter to If Bella stayed: A Twilight Fanfiction

"

The car ride was long, I saw the trees speeding past the windows in a blur. Carlisle drove fast, but not as fast as Edward. Edward and I didn't speak, a few times in passing but nothing much. I noticed that I was hungry, I hoped there was food in the cabin, but I thought not. "About a half hour now, Bella, would you like to stop to get some food?" Calisle asked.
"Sure, is there a market anywhere near here?" I asked, I didn't see anything. "Yes, I believe so. Oh there it is, right off the next exit." He said cheerfully, but his voice was slightly grim.
Edward inched closer to me, wrapping his arms around me. He kissed my forehead. I felt dizzy, I thought by now I'd have gotten used to it, but I guess not. I hope it time it'll get easer.
"Are you okay?" He asked in worry. "Yes, I'm fine. I think its gotten easer for you then for me. You still dazzle me. I wish I had the same effect with you." I smiled weakly. "Its still hard for me, the human things are hard as well. How strange it is. Hmmm." We where in the market parking lot now. "Edward, Bella go get some food. I'll wait here. We have a Fridge at the Cabin, but I'm not sure if its on." Edward was out of the car in a flash, already there to open the door for me. "Thank you, Edward." I hoped out, I grabbed  a nearby  basket .  "So, whats  on the menu?" He  asked. "Hmmm, not sure. Do you have a microwave at the cabin?" I asked, grabbing a can of soup and some throw away bowls. "I think so. We haven't been there in, about three years." I went to get some milk and cereal and some plastic cups. I walked over to the checkout. "Edward, do you have any money? I think I left my wallet in my duffel. "Yes, I have money." He handed me a wad of money from his pocket. "I'll pay you back, just as soon as I get to my duffel bag." I promiost. "No need. That soup doesn't look so good. Does it taste as bad as it looks?" I let that one pass. The checkout girl gave me a grave smile as she loaded a bag with the food. "Have a nice night." She handed me the bag, and Edward took it. We walked back in silence. "Did you get what you  need?"  "Yes, I think so."  And that was all we said until we where there. The Cabin is very nice, it has four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a huge living room, and a even bigger kitchen. "Wow, this is nice." I said in aw. "Yes, it is. We spent a lot of time here. We like our room. Speaking of which, you can take the room on the left, it has its own bathroom. And a flat screen TV." Edward lead me to the bedroom, it wasn't huge, but still bigger than any bedroom I've ever had. I threw my duffel on the bed, and went to the living room with Edward. "You should get some sleep, you look tired." He said with worry."And you look thirsty, your eyes are black." I saw the dark purple bruises under his eyes. "Hmmm,  maybe while  you sleep I can go hunt." I thought about that. "Well, that might be best. I'll be safe anyway, Carlisle will be here."
He gave me a rib-cracking hug. "Yes, I 'spose. I'll be back in a few hours, you rest Bella." He picked me up and put me on the sofa. And with a smile, he was gone. "I need to call Alice. Tell them we are we are here. I'll step out." Said Carlisle. I pulled the blanket that was thrown on the sofa over me and drifted off to sleep.

I hoped I was dreaming. Edward and I were standing in the forest. A bon fire stories high in frount of us. I heard a growel. James was looking at Edward. "Finally, I'll get to you in a minute, Bella. I just have to take care of your little Boyfriend first." He said with a gleam in his eyes. He took Edward by the arm and threw him into the Bon Fire. I screamed "EDWARD!!" and I was awake. Thank God. "Bella? What is it?" Carlisle said, and he was by my side. "I-I had a dream, Edward and I in the forest, James, he threw him into the fire! He killed Edward!" I said. The dream was so vivid. I knew it was real. "Bella, Bella calm down. Edward is still out hunting. James in in Californa. No where near Edward. He is fine. Please don't worry." He was holding me, rubing my back. Calming me. "He's in danger, your all in danger because of me!" Carlisle's face was full of sarrow. "Bella, none of us are in danger. Do you hear me? None of us! Soon James will be taken care of and you'll be back home with your father and it'll be just like it was. We are all safe. Please trust me." I think I started to see the light, at least a little. Alice, knowing where the Tracker is. Emmett, so strong. Jasper, calming James down. Maybe this will work. Maybe, just maybe. I still saw so many problems. So many problems. I desided to just let him think I agreed with him. "Yeah, yeah, your right. You'll be fine. Right. Th-thanks. I'm fine now." I'm a horrable liar. Then as if he read my mind he said, "If I may be so bold as to say, your a horrable liar, you know." I was surprised by that. He sounded like Edward so much their. "I know. I wish I wasn't. I see so many problems. I know, at least I should know, that everything you say will check out, but I don't know....."  He smiled sweetly. "I see why Edward loves you so much. Your so complex. Like himself." Wow. What a complament. "Hey I'm not that great." That was true. "Oh but Bella you are. Edward's life was a....a black hole before he met you. Now he's happy, vibrant. So many things I didn't know about him I know how." I thought about that. "Like what?" I asked. " Hmm, lets see. Like how he can love passionetly. How he can cast aside everything for you." At that moment, the frount door opend and Edward walked in. "Have fun?" I asked playfuly. "As much as anyone could. How are you? You looked shaken." He wraped his arms around me. Carlisle had moved to the chair without me even noticing. "I'm fine. Just a bad dream. Carlisle and I had a little chat." About you." Edward, I called Alice. See told me The Tracker is in California right now." Great. Perfect. "I see the makings of a wild gose chase." He added with a laugh. A few days pasted and there was no calls. Carlisle went hunting. I spent all my time with Edward. Most of the time we just sat there, wraped in each other's arms. Until one day, when we got a nock on the door. Carlisle went to the door and Edward held on to me with an iron grasp.I cought my breath as Carlisle opend the door. "Alice" he said. I knew something was wrong. Terrably wrong.



© 2009 Savannah


Author's Note

Savannah
Honestly tell me what you think!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wait you can't finish it there! What happenes next!? People and their bloody cliffhangers -.-
I Must know. Please keep writing. Im so curious. What happened to them? James was strong. But not that strong. Oh my head is packed with "what if's"
Can't wait to see what happens next!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 30, 2009


Author

Savannah
Savannah

Diagon Ally, RI



About
I'm just starting to get into writting Fanfics. I'm really liking it so far. I've written a Twilight Fanfic (My ickle Firsty!) and hopefully I'll write more, I'm starting on a Harry Potter Fanfic. more..

Writing