If Bella stayed: A Twilight Fanfiction Chapter 4. The fight

If Bella stayed: A Twilight Fanfiction Chapter 4. The fight

A Chapter by Savannah
"

Here we are folks! The 4th chapter! The fith one will be out VERY soon!

"
I looked at her shocked face. "Whats wrong, Alice?" I said boldly. She spoke quickly."He's here. The Tracker. In Alaska. He's just a hundred miles from here. He's running. He'll be here in about twenty minutes. I don't know how this happened. I think he over heard my conversion with Carlisle. I-I'm so sorry, Bella."
Edward looked at her sternly. "Alice." He said. At that point I was in shock. I knew there was something the two of then were keeping from me. "Whats going on, Alice?" I said. I had to know. "Alice, no." Edward was growling at her. "She should know, Edward!"
"She doesn't need to know that. She knows all she needs to know Alice."
"Fine." Alice looked at me. It scared me. Her eyes are blacker than I've ever seen. This was not about thirst. This was about something else.
She looked like she would cry, if she could. "Alice." I whispered.
"No. Edward is right. You know everything you need to know."
I couldn't believe this. They were keeping something from me, about me. "Tell me! Its about me isn't it!"
"Bella, Bella, its okay! Its nothing. Really, its not." Edward said. I saw Jasper staring at me. I knew he was doing something to me. I suddenly felt calm.
"Oh, okay. Nothing. Right." I started to feel woozy. "Stop it, Jasper." I snapped. Carlisle came up from behind me, I squeaked. "Its okay Bella." He started to say. "I think that Edward, and Bella should stay here while Alice, Jasper, Emmett, and I go into the forest. He's likely to come from there."
"Okay." Said Emmett softly. I could tell he was worried.  They turned and walked out the door.
This was it. It was going to happen now. What, I didn't know. Or want to know for that matter.
The minutes ticked by, second by second.
And then there was a loud bang, and the door was broken off its hinges.
"Well well well. This is going to be fun. Bella, you sure do smell tasty today." James said. He came over to touch my cheek.
"Don't touch her!" Edward shoved him. James wasn't even shaken. "You really shouldn't have said that."
I felt a massive blow to my chest. I could hardly breath. I saw the words "Collapsed Lung" flash in my head. Edward was growling. He ran up to James in warped speed and crashed into him. James threw Edward hard into wall the wall. "Edward!" I screamed. It came out in a frightening gargle.
James walked over to me, and stepped on my leg. I heard the crack.Then I felt it. "Don't worry, your little boyfriend is going to be fine. You, on the other hand..." He smiled. "...Might not be."
Edward had to climbed out of the wall. "Where is Carlisle, Alice, Jasper, and Emmett?"
"Oh, your little Vampy friends? They are in the forest. They are going to have a little trouble coming to save the day." Something inside me hurt more than my leg and chest.
"Oh don't worry. They are fine. Just a little, ah, tied up is all." He laughed. I've never been so disgusted.
"What do you mean?" Shock crossed Edward's face. "You'll see." He said simply.
Edward was by my side. He touched me and I winced. "Trying to save your little human are you?"
He kicked Edward. I suddenly wondered if Vampires could feel pain. From the look on his face, I thought they could.I was lying on my back when a blow on my side made me slide across the room.
My head hit the wall amazingly hard. I felt blood flowing from the open wound. As I was drifting off to sleep, I saw the figures of Emmett, Alice, Jasper, and Carlisle walk through the door and grab hold of James.
I heard Emmett say, "we need to make a fire!" and then everything was dark. 


© 2009 Savannah


Author's Note

Savannah
TELL ME WHAT YOU HONESTLY THINK, Damn it. Don't be shy, you won't hurt my feelings.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

It was a short chapter. but you did tell me you were going to split this chapter into two diffrent chapters. Loving it so far. I think in all honesty it lacks a little detail. But that doesn't really matter at this stage cause i just wanna read the next chapter! You and your bloody cliff hangers! I love them but they have me begging for more and thats driving me nuts. Arhh bring on the next chapter! I have theorys. Either her mum or Charlie are dead. Thats my main theory at this point in time >.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

It was a short chapter. but you did tell me you were going to split this chapter into two diffrent chapters. Loving it so far. I think in all honesty it lacks a little detail. But that doesn't really matter at this stage cause i just wanna read the next chapter! You and your bloody cliff hangers! I love them but they have me begging for more and thats driving me nuts. Arhh bring on the next chapter! I have theorys. Either her mum or Charlie are dead. Thats my main theory at this point in time >.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 31, 2009


Author

Savannah
Savannah

Diagon Ally, RI



About
I'm just starting to get into writting Fanfics. I'm really liking it so far. I've written a Twilight Fanfic (My ickle Firsty!) and hopefully I'll write more, I'm starting on a Harry Potter Fanfic. more..

Writing