Chapter 2. Plans and preporations

Chapter 2. Plans and preporations

A Chapter by Savvy
"

Chapter 2 of the Paw that Rocks the Cradle. Hope you enjoy!

"

Plans and preparations 

I KNOW WHAT I ‘M GOING TO DO, I JUST HAVE TO DO IT. Eli and Sienna really like the creature-though I don’t know why. I can’t see why they’d enjoy something that takes so much work. A perfect reason why they should be more focused on me! 

I’m easy to care for, after all. 

Last night I checked to see if they lock the creature’s door; they do. I’ll need to sneak in, just when they put it into the room before they sleep. Easy enough, I hope. Then, when they enter the room in the morning, I’ll sneak out again and come back, as if I’ve never been in there. 

I wish I could tell them, tell them why this is going to happen. Maybe they’ll know why. I don’t want to hurt them, but a cat’s got to eat, and since they’re still aren’t any cat jobs available I’m going to have to do it the dirty way. Not that I would work if I could. I have humans for that. 

I watched them eat dinner; they both looked tired and worn. Maybe I’m doing them a favor.

Yes, that’s it; I’m doing them a favor. They’ll get over it, and then they’ll thank me for it, one day. I wish I had thought of this sooner. I was hoping they’d drop something on the floor for their favorite girl Baset, but oh no, they don’t.  Don’t bother to feed the cat, no, no, the thing is much more important. Well, that’ll soon be changed… 

My plan was set. I would sneak into the creature’s room just before Sienna closed the door, and then I would hop into its’ cradle, and do the, ahem, deed. Then I would simply hide behind something (I’m sure I have plenty of choices) and wait for morning. When Sienna and Eli are busy screaming in terror, I’ll skip out happily.                                                                                                                                   



© 2010 Savvy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

528 Views
Added on January 25, 2010
Last Updated on January 30, 2010
Tags: Murder, Horror, Cat


Author

Savvy
Savvy

A place, far, far away in the distant land of...., RI



About
Hello all, I'm just getting into the world of writting, now I'm practically writting all the time. I get inspired with Music, mostly Coldplay, Daughtry, and Adam Lambert (okay, Adam doesn't help me.. more..

Writing
Black Roses Black Roses

A Poem by Savvy