Chapter 3. Master Plan

Chapter 3. Master Plan

A Chapter by Savvy
"

Chapter 3 of The Paw that Rocks the Cradle. Hope you enjoy!

"

Master plan 

I WATCHED THEM CLEAR THE TABLE, WITH GLEE AND EXCITEMENT ALMOST BURSTING OUT OF ME.

Just a little more time, and everything will be back to normal. They went into the living room to watch the box thing again, and I followed; how I do love watching the little humans inside. I wonder how they get them in there… They watch for a few hours - I think - and then Sienna gets up and heads for the creature’s room. I get up lazily; stretch, then I follow her to the room. 

Alright, I over did it, so what? 

I hide behind something; I think they call it a pooted plank? Once she’s in the room, I tip toe inside, and hide behind a basket. Sienna picks up the creature and leaves the room; a few minutes later she returns with IT and places it in the cradle, and leaves the room. I ran to the cradle, and climbed in. The creature lay there, sleeping, with even breaths. This is perfect; everything fell completely into my paws. I positioned myself just so, and lay down on the creature’s face. 

Within a few seconds, its arms and legs began to move, trying to push me off. But I just stayed. The creature kept kicking and pulling, but I knew I had to stay. If I were to leave, they would know. 

In a few minutes, +Lucy’s pushing and kicking slowed to a stop, and her arms lay by her sides

.

I began to purr.

**********

I was awakened by the sound of uneven footsteps coming toward the door. I jump from the cradle and hid behind it, waiting for the perfect moment to leave and re-enter. I tiptoed behind the furniture until I reach something close to the door. Sienna leans over the cradle and lifts the creature out and lay it on the table. She begins to scream. I scurry out the door as fast as I can before Eli comings running in. I wait a few minutes to come back into the room. When I enter, Sienna is still screaming. I walk over to Sienna and Eli; rub against their legs and start to purr. 

 I am and forever will be, their baby.

*********

A few days later and everything is back to normal; I get fresh food and water every day, my litter box is cleaned, and I get playtime at least once a day. It really was a perfect plan. No one ever suspected the cat. 



© 2010 Savvy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

It was good. The only thing that got to me was how the cat referred to the TV as a box as if he didn't know the name of it when he called it a TV in chapter one.Wish it was longer but as they say... All good things must come to an end.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I love it! Can't wait to read more of your writing!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

524 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 25, 2010
Last Updated on January 30, 2010
Tags: Murder, Horror, Cat


Author

Savvy
Savvy

A place, far, far away in the distant land of...., RI



About
Hello all, I'm just getting into the world of writting, now I'm practically writting all the time. I get inspired with Music, mostly Coldplay, Daughtry, and Adam Lambert (okay, Adam doesn't help me.. more..

Writing
Black Roses Black Roses

A Poem by Savvy