Resources

Resources

A Chapter by Steven Schroeck

Characters, Places, and more

 

 

Fred Jacobson: Main character of the story. King of the Anerians.

 

Phil Hurley: Commander of the 33rd Division

 

Greg Wollitzer: Soldier funny-man in Hurley’s division

 

Tim Jeffers: Phil Hurley’s assistant in the 33rd Division.

 

General O’ Hagan: Referenced by Phil Hurley, General of the United States Army.

 

Markus Eisenberg: Soldier in Hugo Klug’s division, killed attempting to shoot Fred in his transporter.

 

Hugo Klug: Commander of the German army 64th Division

 

Anera: Second home of the Anerians, after Tenalp was imploded. Main setting of the novel.

 

Nas: Right-hand man of King Fred, serves on the Anerian Council.

 

Taqar: Sacred book of the Anerians. Contains the prophecy of Fred.

 

Sneilans: Enemy of the Anerians for the past 2000 years. Imploded the former home of the Anerians, Tenalp, and evacuating them to Anera. Viciously controlling the Anerians for the past 100 years.

 

The Anerian Council: Comprised of representatives from each of the four districts of Anera, King Fred, and Nas.

 

Esab: Home planet of the Sneilians.

 

Tenalp: The old home of the Anerians before they were evicted to Anera.

 

Four parts of Anera: The planet of Anera is split into 4 different parts:

·         Northern Zone: Manufacturing

·         Southern  Territory: Agriculture/Agribusiness

·         Eastern District: Retail

·         Western Ward: Mining

 

King Ultio: Sneilian King, periodic holder of the Taqar. Wages war against Anerians.

 

Sulawesi: Tries to steal Taqar from Chironax on the way back to Esab. Imprisoned, but escapes after threatening to kill King Ultio.

 

Chironax: Sneilian escort of the Taqar.

 

Jurorxedo: First King of the Anerians.

 

Jurildmin: King Tidiltmin’s father.

 

Tidiltmin: Last great King of the Anerians before Fred, wrote the letter addressed to “next King of Anera.”

 

Spaires Trio: Trio Spheres.

 

Fil: One of Fred’s weapons trainers, checked on spying condition of Ty.

 

CTC: Command and Technology Center. Acting as a futuristic FBI, the CTC coordinates Anera’s spying operations throughout the Ecaps Galaxy.

 

COT: Chief Operator of Technology. Al serves this position.

 

Ty: Anerian spy, warned Fred of the Sneila declaring war on Anera. Captured by King Ultio and hypnotized by Fraus into helping the Sneilians decode the blueprint stolen from Fred.

 

Bo: New right-hand Sneilian to King Ultio.

 

Al: Chief Operator of Technology for the CTC.

 

Vir: Right-hand Sneila for King Ultio.

 

Project SNEak Attack: The Anerian Council’s initial plan to fight the Sneila: attack underground using shields as protection, instead of a frontal ground assault. The blueprint of this plan is stolen and translated by Ty for the Sneila.

 

Project Double Reverse Psychology: Eventual plan the Anerian Army uses to fight the Sneila. Initially an air battle plan, it changed to fit the needs of Project SNEak attack.

 

A-J: Signature drink of Anera. A mixture of watermelon and strawberry juices.

 

Fraus: Magician hired by King Ultio to hypnotize Ty into helping him interpret the blueprints of Anera’s attack.

 

Ecaps Galaxy: The galaxy where the story takes place.

 


 

The Anerian Language

A (ast)

B (bee)

C (cha)

D (dok)

E (edo)

F (fwe)

G (glo)

H (hyt)

I (ild)

J (jur)

K (kli)

L (lop)

M (min)

N (nas)

O (orx)

P (pla)

Q (qig)

R (res)

S (shu)

T (tid)

U (upa)

V (vig)

W (ik)

X (xis)

Y (yaf)

Z (zof)

 

           

 

The Anerian Language (Pronunciation Explanation)

 

-     When pronouncing the names and places in the book (take Nasorxrestidhyt, for example), take the word one letter at a time, using the Anera alphabet:

-     Nas-orx-res-tid-hyt (pronounced nas, as in nasty, orx, res, tid, hyt, as in hit.) 



© 2014 Steven Schroeck


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
Added on July 30, 2014
Last Updated on July 30, 2014


Author

Steven Schroeck
Steven Schroeck

Cincinnati, OH



About
I am a junior in high school an an aspiring author. I'm currently in the process of writing my first novel. more..

Writing