Chapter 1 Plot

Chapter 1 Plot

A Chapter by Andra Quintana
"

Alexa have lived her life a simple way with no feeling, but something is going to change today. When she saw him.

"
    All her life Alexa have known that she was different from the other kids we have been around. Where ever she when she would put people around her into groups. Rather was it the gossip group or the geeks. She believed that everyone had a group by how they act to who they hang around with, but Alex didn't fit into any of the groups. She was always in her own group. So she started to act as a person she tolerated the most, but only with girls.  Boys tried to be in a relationship with her. Rather was it as a boyfriend or just a friend. She would always decline because she knew that they would always leave her like how her father did. Her father tainted Alexa's brain. From now on she has always seen boys as a pig. Fat, ugly, mean pig. No matter whoever tried to make her think otherwise. Until he ran into her life. His name was Sean.
    Whenever he was around Alexa didn't feel like a loner. She felt like she belonged. This was a different feeling that anyone has ever done to her. She was isolated around everyone except for Sean. Since he was the only one that she has made her feel this way. It took no time for her to fall for him, but not only fall for him but become obsessed with him. One of Alexa's friend that Alexa uses to get information on Sean said that Sean had feelings for her. Alex felt the heat rising to her cheeks. She squealed due to the news but a thought came to her mind. It was multiple terrible thoughts. What if they get nervous around each other? What if he thinks she is weird and stops liking her? What if they stop talking to each other? What if as soon as they start to date that he would want to leave due to another girl? Alexa doesn't want to lose Sean as a "friend". Later that year, every time during lunch break Alexa would wait outside of Sean's class just to see him. That was her favorite thing to do, but sometimes she would watch from a distance just to see who Sean talks to. Sometimes she would see Sean talking to girls. She felt something else. She felt rage. 


© 2018 Andra Quintana


Author's Note

Andra Quintana
Yes Alexa is an yandere

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

looks like the begining of a great book

Posted 5 Years Ago


Andra Quintana

5 Years Ago

Thank you. I have wrote this when I was younger so you wouldn't have to wait long or the next chapte.. read more
 wordman

5 Years Ago

you`re welcome

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 29, 2018
Last Updated on December 30, 2018
Tags: love, begining