Chapter 2  Fall Time

Chapter 2 Fall Time

A Chapter by Andra Quintana
"

It is now around Christmas where every year Alexa's school throws a winter ball. What would await in the ball for Alexa and Sean.

"
   Around Christmas Alexa's school always held a winter dance. Alexa had never gone. She had always thought that the dances always have no use. "It's just a waste of a perfectly good Friday." she had mumbled to herself walking to Sean's class for lunch. It was now during lunch when where Alexa's and Sean's friends were hanging out together. on both sides of the table, all of their friends continued exchanging glances at both Alexa and Sean. They were mumbling to each other so quiet making sure that neither Alexa or Sean can hear, but Alexa didn't mind. "As long as they weren't planning on asking him I don't care what they are talking about." she had thought to take a drink of her milk. She continued to stare at Sean and glared at whatever girl talked to him. She had already planned on what to do if they get too close to him. As lunch continued to go on as usual. Alexa started to daydream of what would happen if he had asked her. One day Sean asked Alexa if they can talk “alone”. Alexa blushed brightly. "Wh-why wo-would you want me to be all-alone wi-with you?" She didn't know what to do with this situation. She was blessed just by him talking directly to her. "I just want to talk to you in private is all," he spoke in a kind matter smiling brightly. He had grabbed her by the hand and took her to the far side of the football field. Alexa was still confused, but the physical contact of their hands touching led Alexa to go numb in her legs and let Sean do whatever he wanted. When they arrived at their destination Sean started to speak nervously, ” So. There is that dance coming up,” “Yeah” she replied rubbing her neck.’’So would you like to….ummm… to go with me?” Alexa was so happy, but yet afraid She took a deep breath and questionably said, ”Yessss?” he looked at her worried, "Yo-You sure it's okay if you say no" Alexa had bowed and almost getting whiplashed, "Yes I am sorry. I would love to go with you." Alexa rushed back to their group and hiding her face from the others didn't want to have them see her blush. She didn't say a word the rest of the day. Alexa tried her hardest not to talk to Sean because she knew that thing would change between them…. For worst. To her staying away from him was the hardest thing to do in her entire life. What she did since she couldn't find it in her to stay away from him. She hid inside some trashcans and around corners. Carefully observing Sean. She had seen some girls asking him to the dance. "Those brats they should know that he is mine." Later after school that day Alexa had talked to the girls from earlier. The ones she has seen with Sean. She asked them if they wanted to spend the night. "This is kind of sudden." one have said. " Nonsense" Alexa have laughed and pushed the group of girls to her house. " Why this is quite quaint. If you don't mind me asking can you tell me why on earth did you ask us to come over to your house all of a sudden?" Locking the door behind them Alexa has replied in an evil tone, " Well the reason is that I wanted to question you guys a bit." " Um... What is that exactly and wh-why did you just lock that door." The girl held to the other girls' arms. "I was wondering... Heh, I didn't help but notice that you guys were talking to my Sempai. I could mind you talking to Sean but today you guys were asking him a question. What was that exactly?" Alexa said grabbing a shiny thing from the table without the others noticing. One of the girls had replied stepping forward is a sassy tone, " Oh Sean. Well, we were just asking that hunk to the Winter Dance." Another one next to her said over her shoulder, "Yeah and what are you going to do about it. You don't own him now do you." The group of girls laughed at Alexa and started to make fun of her. " Oh well, I do not own him... Yet." Alexa launched herself at the group of girls with a knife. By the end of the night, there was too much blood on the walls and the curtains. " Ugh time to clean up this place. At least that those brats are out of the way." she had sighed " At least Sean said no to them. Nobody would miss them anyway." Alexa had grabbed some cleaning supplies and started to get to work.


© 2018 Andra Quintana


Author's Note

Andra Quintana
Sorry that this one took a while. When it was oriigionly written I did only one parragraph so I basicaly added a few parragraphs while keeping to mu original thought. Tell me what you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on December 30, 2018
Last Updated on December 31, 2018
Tags: Winter, Love, Yandere