New Romeo and Juliet

New Romeo and Juliet

A Story by Season157
"

A simple wish of Teena to pass a birthday gift, personally to her all time celebrity crush, Tom Hiddleston. Just when the both of them met, some miracles happened & led her to a blissful path in life

"
At the backstage's room of Donmar Warehouse. I was wrapped in a towel, a cup of hot cocoa on my hand, sitting in front of the fireplace. There on my lap was a box of gift for my all time celebrity crush, Tom Hiddleston. I flew all the way to London from Singapore, hoping to pass the birthday gift to him personally. Due to the overwhelming response of the play, I was unable to get a ticket. I reached early at the Donmar Warehouse. Way earlier before the play started. As I knew at the end of the play, lots of fans were be camping out there to wait for him. I waited for an hour but still, he was not in sight. I was shivering due to the cold weather. There, the guard came to me again, sighing this time round as he gestured me to follow him into the backstage's room of Donmar Warehouse.

"I'm sorry Mr Hiddleston, but it was really a pitiful sight to see a lady shivering outside hence, I took her in." I heard the guard's voice from outside of the room. Mr Hiddleston? Is he speaking to Tom? I got nervous at the thought that Tom will be coming in anytime soon.

"Is alright Sir. You did a right thing. I would not want to see my fan to suffer from the cold out there. In fact, you should have brought her in earlier. Nevertheless, thanks a lot." That familiar voice that I had always hear on YouTube videos, said. I smiled proudly to myself to know that my idol is someone of such a good heart.

"Hey darling. I have heard from the guard. Sorry for letting you to stay in the cold." I heard his voice as soon as the door opened.

I stood up and turned around to face him. Just when our eyes met I felt as if the time has stopped for the both of us, felt as if the world was left with no one but us. I felt a strong force pulling me. At the split second, memories started to gush through my mind. I was on a time travel. Images of the 16th century appeared in my mind. I saw people walking around, dressed in 16th century attire. I saw myself in places just like the settings for "Romeo and Juliet" play that I've went before. That was the first image that appeared in my mind.

I felt myself getting lighter, like my soul had left my body. There came the second image, I was dancing with a man and both of us had mask on. The third image flew into my mind, like the speed of lightning. There, I saw myself dressed in the 16th century attire, standing on the balcony looking down and having a conversation with Tom. He was like me, having the 16th century attire on as well. We were both smiling blissfully. Next was the fourth image, of myself crying on my bed. I could feel a pinch in my heart as I witnessed myself crying. The fifth image entered my mind, as tears welled up in my eyes. I was gulping down a potion. The sixth image, tears streamed down my face as I saw myself lying unconsciously in Tom's arms, as he cried out loud for me. The last image was the seventh image, my tears was flowing uncontrollably like a river as I witnessed the me in the image, stabbing myself and falling beside the already dead Tom. That, was also when I felt a force pulling me back to the reality.

I opened my eyes, slowly. I knew Tom must have seen those images, as right in front of me he stood with his face covered with tears too.

"Juliet?" He called out to me. Emphasizing on each syllabus.

"Romeo?" I cried out in between muffles.

"Oh Juliet, my love, we finally met again." He grabbed me into a hug. A hug which was so tight, a hug which showed how deep his love was for me and how much he missed me. I inhaled deeply, the scent that I missed, the scent that I had yearn for decades.

"My Juliet, can I get thee good name for this life?" Tom whispered in between cries, into my ears.

"My Romeo, Teena is my name." I replied in a sob.

"Teena, my Juliet of the past life, I have finally found thee. It is our destined to meet yet again in this life, it is our destined that thee was brought in by the guard. It is our destined in this life for us to continue the unfinished love from the past. I swear in the name of God, I would not let us to have a tragic ending again." Tom pulled away from the hug and vowed to me as we both wiped the tears off each other's face.

He then suddenly kneeled down on one leg in front of me, stretched out his hand as he looked deep into my eyes and said :" Teena, my Juliet, would thee accept this hand of mine and say "yes I do"? Once you say yes, Romeo of Montague, shall be thine. Thomas William Hiddleston of London, shall be thine. Teena, I know that this is no way near a marriage proposal in the 21st century. Without any ring or flowers but, with sincerity and with love from me that had lasted for decades, would you marry me?"

No words could express how I felt. My mind was blank and could not find any word to answer Tom. I just stood there crying as I nodded my head profusely. Tom then stood up and pulled me in for a hug again. As he planted a kiss on my forehead, he jokingly changed the lyrics of Taylor Swift's Love Story "I talked to your dad to pick out a white dress" to" I will talk to your dad to pick out a white dress that you will wear on our big day." His out of tune singing got us cracking into laughter, after which he leaned in for a deep kiss. A kiss that we had again, yearn for decades.

Few months later, I had the white dress on as I hooked my dad's arm and walked down the aisle of the Church, to the destined man of my past and current life.

"I Thomas William Hiddleston take you to be my wife. To have and to hold from this day forward for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy law; and this is my solemn vow." Tom stared deep into my eyes as he took the vow in front of the pastor, family, friends and the media. Tears were swelling in his eyes but on his face plastered a blissful grin.

"I, See Yin Leng Teena take you to be my husband. To have and to hold from this day forward for better, for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy law; and this is my solemn vow." I blinked my eyes a few times to prevent the tears from streaming down as I took the vow.

We slipped the customized duo rings onto each other's finger. The design of the rings were unique. One, a modern design with "Thomas love Teena" engraved on it and one vintage design with "Romeo love Juliet" engraved on it.

"Groom and bride, having witnessed your vows for marriage with all who are assembled here, and by the authority vested in me, I announce that you are husband and wife." Tears of joy started flowing out from our eyes, as the pastor announced. Everyone who were here with us to witness our marriage clapped and cheered for us. After so many decades, we are finally a true couple in marriage.


© 2014 Season157


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
Added on January 18, 2014
Last Updated on January 18, 2014
Tags: Tomhiddleston, thomaswilliamhiddleston, hiddlestoner, hiddleslove, hiddlesperfection, romeoandjuliet

Author

Season157
Season157

Singapore, Singapore, Singapore



About
Hello there! I'm Teena from Singapore. Season is my pen name. Nice to meet you! :) 10 facts about myself: 1. I'm a Hiddlestoner (A fan of Tom Hiddleston) 2. Enjoy singing, writing and reading .. more..

Writing