Middleston or Hiddleston? - Chapter 1

Middleston or Hiddleston? - Chapter 1

A Chapter by Season157
"

Tom Hiddleston, well known for his character as the God Of Mischief, Loki in Thor has gone missing. He had left London and the screen without any warning. Where has he gone to?

"

Middleston or Hiddleston? - Chapter 1 


"Tom Hiddleston has left London and is nowhere to be found. Last reported was being seen at London airport checking in at the departure hall. All that was left by him, was a video of himself." I was reading the headline on my laptop while stopping myself from crying. Where had that man gone to? The ever sweet and nice gentleman. How could he just disappear without saying anything to his fans? Hang on. There’s a YouTube video which I then hovered over it with my mouse and clicked the play button.

"Hi I’m Tom Hiddleston. Firstly, I would like to apologize to all lovelies out there who love and support me. I’m sorry to have just left London, left the screen without giving any notice. Well, but that’s me. I do what I want to do. Sorry for that. I know is wrong of me to do this but, I really need to take a break. To take a break from the life that I’m leading now. To take a break and live my life in a different way. To experience things in a different identity. No worries, I’m not going to disappear forever. Trust me. I will be back. Just give me 2 years of my time and I will be back on screen, with a brand new me, a recharged me and of course a better me, to present to all you lovelies out there. I hope that within these 2 years, all of you are not going to forget me and will continue to give me the support and love that you are giving right now. Thanks a lot for supporting Tom Hiddleston and loving him. I will see all of you again in 2 years time. I promise. With buckets of love from me. " the video ended with Tom giving a flying kiss. Oh my gosh. Did he just said he is going to disappear for two years?! Two freaking years?! How am I and other Hiddlestoners going to survive without seeing and hearing news of Tom for 2 years?!

"So where has he actually gone to? His sudden leaving had caused lots of heartbreaks to the Hiddlestoners out there. There were rumors of him leaving the big screen for a secret wedding. Rumors of him leaving to cure a illness that he is having. Which is real and which is unreal? Or could there be any other reasons? The media had tried contacting his manager. His manager could not even explain and was not being informed at all. He was, like us taken aback by the news as well. No matter what’s the reason or where he is now, we would like to wish him all the best. Yes, we will see you again in 2 years time. We are sure that the Hiddlestoners will still love you even if it is 2 years later. " I felt hot tears streaming down my face, as I continued to scroll down the page of the news. I scrolled to the comments and saw lots of Hiddlestoners around the world being depressed and crying why had he left the screen.

Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook were news of him leaving the screen and disappearing. Hiddlestoners were all grieving over his disappearance on all social media platforms. It was all just a dream I comforted myself. Go to bed now, Teena. Wake up tomorrow and you will be able to see news about Tom Hiddleston turning up for stations’ interviews. Just head to bed now and you will know all these were nothing but a nightmare. Please God. Please let everything return to normal when I wake up tomorrow. I prayed as I headed to bed with my face covered with tears.

To be continued…



© 2014 Season157


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on January 15, 2014
Last Updated on January 15, 2014
Tags: tomhiddleston, thomaswilliamhiddleston, hiddleslove, hiddlesperfection, hiddlestoner, loki


Author

Season157
Season157

Singapore, Singapore, Singapore



About
Hello there! I'm Teena from Singapore. Season is my pen name. Nice to meet you! :) 10 facts about myself: 1. I'm a Hiddlestoner (A fan of Tom Hiddleston) 2. Enjoy singing, writing and reading .. more..

Writing