Middleston or Hiddleston? - Chapter 6

Middleston or Hiddleston? - Chapter 6

A Chapter by Season157

Middleston or Hiddleston? - Chapter 6 


“There is a lady sweet and kind ~” My phone started ringing when I was still having fun in my dreamland. Yes, you are right. The ringtone of mine is the part where Tom recites the poem “There is a lady”.


“Hello?” I answered in my sleepy voice as I grabbed the clock from the table next to my bed to look at the time.


“Hey Teena, could you bring me to the doctor? I’m running a high fever.” I heard a hoarse voice from the end. I looked at the caller id of my phone, still in my half asleep mode.


“Teena, are you awake?” The hoarse voice called out to me again.


“Oh gosh! Stella, are you alright? Sorry, let me get changed and I will head over in a while. Stay in bed and rest for now. Wait for me alright?” I jumped out of my bed and rushed to the bathroom to get wash up when I realized the caller was Stella. It must be the chocolate buffet that had caused her to fall sick. Even though Stella is a chocolate lover, but she is someone who is unable to take so many chocolates at one go.


I pulled over my car at the car park near Stella’s house and dashed to take the lift up to her unit. Upon reaching the door, I fetched my bunch of keys out from my bag and tried to identify which of it is the key to unlock her door. Luckily the both of us gave our house’s key to each other.


“Stella, are you alright?” I called out to her as I placed by hand on her forehead after closing the main door of her house.


“Not dying yet.” She smiled as she opened her eyes wearily.


“Still in the mood to joke huh? Come, let me get you to the clinic.” I laughed at her as I helped her up.


We headed to the clinic which was located at the shopping center near her house. The doctor prescribed some medicine for her, and like what other doctors do, asked her to drink more water and have plenty of rest. We then collected the medicine and I sent her home first while I headed out again to do some grocery shopping to whip up a meal for her.


“Stella, is time to have your lunch and medication.” I woke her up as I carried the bowl of porridge into her room.


“It smells heavenly, Teena! Thanks a lot!” Her eyes immediately widen up when she smell the aroma of the porridge. This reaction of hers made me chuckled.


“What time is it now?” She asked as she took a mouth of porridge.


“Close to 2pm.” I answered as I looked at my watch.


“You got to get home soon! Remember? We have booked the tickets for Romeo and Juliet’s play? You will need time to prepare and travel!” She reminded me about the play which I have forgotten about it.


“No no no, how could I leave you alone when you are sick?” As much as I wanted to watch the play, I cannot possibly leave her alone.


“Is alright! Just go and catch it! This is the last show for the play here! I don’t want you to have any regrets. Besides, I’m fine now! I could kill a few tigers.” She struck a fighting pose.


“Are you really ok to be alone?” I asked again with concern.


“Of course, Teena! Just go ahead and watch the play! Sorry that I could not come with you and is a pity that 

I’m going to miss this play.” She pouted as she was really looking forward to watching it.


“Don’t pout. I will go and will share with you about the play alright? I will make you feel as if you are there as well, when I’m back.” I comforted her as I used my hands to force a smile on her face.


“Really? You promised!” She grinned like a kid who has just been offered a lollipop.


“Yes, I promised.” I then shook my head and laughed at her action.


So, I left Stella’s house at 4pm in the afternoon. I headed home to have a bathe and changed into a black dress, put on some make-up and transfer my phone, some money and the ticket of the play into my clutch. Soon, I was on my way to the play in my car. I parked my car in the car park before heading into the theatre.


The stage was nicely decorated and upon looking at the stage, it gave me a feeling of myself traveling back in time. The crew of the play brought alive the well-known piece of William Shakespeare. I could feel the hatred the both families had during the fighting scene. Feel the love between the star-crossed lovers, Romeo and Juliet. Feel the pain and sadness they have as they can’t be together. The play was so wonderful that it made me feel I’m part of it. After 2 hours of time traveling, I was brought back to the reality when the crew of the play came on stage to thank the audience with a bow as the theatre was lighted up again.


I walked out of the theatre as I wiped the tears off from the corner of my eyes, moved due to the tragic ending of Romeo and Juliet.


“Hey Teena!” I heard a voice calling out to me. I thought I heard it wrongly as none of my friend, besides Stella is interested in play. So there’s no way I will be seeing anyone familiar right outside the theatre.


“Hey Teena!” I felt a tap of my shoulder. Then did I realize who the voice belongs to. Yes, the similar voice to Tom Hiddleston.


“Hey hi Tommy. Sorry about it, I just thought that I wouldn’t be seeing someone I know over here.” I spun around and apologized to him.


“Is alright! Are you alright? You just cried?” He looked at me as he held my both arms and asked, full of concern.


“Oh this, I’m alright. Was just moved and saddened by the ending of Romeo and Juliet.” I giggled as I wiped away the tears quickly.


“Oooo. Yes, the ending was really tragic. Tears were welling up in my eyes as well. No matter how many times I watched this play.” His serious face cracked into a smile.


“You love plays as well?” I asked.


“Of course, if I don’t, I would not have work as a backstage crew back in London. Anyways, have you had dinner?” He replied to my silly question.


“Nope. How about you?” I asked again as I heard a stomach growling sound coming from Tommy. “Ok. I guess that answered my question.” We both broke out in laughter.


“Shall we have dinner together?” Tommy invited me along.


“Sure! Let me bring you to a wonderful and newly built food court in Singapore.” I gestured him to follow me as I leaded the way to the car park to collect my car. 



© 2014 Season157


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
Added on January 15, 2014
Last Updated on January 15, 2014
Tags: tomhiddleston, thomaswilliamhiddleston, hiddleslove, hiddlesperfection, hiddlestoner, loki


Author

Season157
Season157

Singapore, Singapore, Singapore



About
Hello there! I'm Teena from Singapore. Season is my pen name. Nice to meet you! :) 10 facts about myself: 1. I'm a Hiddlestoner (A fan of Tom Hiddleston) 2. Enjoy singing, writing and reading .. more..

Writing