Middleston or Hiddleston? - Chapter 2

Middleston or Hiddleston? - Chapter 2

A Chapter by Season157

Middleston or Hiddleston? - Chapter 2 


As I woke up in the morning, I could feel my pillow soaked with my tears. This only tells me one thing. Tom has really gone missing. Tom will no longer be on screen for 2 years.


"Don't be silly, Teena. No point crying for someone that does not even know that you exist. Anyway, 2 years will pass fast. He will be back on the screen soon. Now, go ahead and get ready for work." I comforted myself and headed to have a shower, changed into my working attire and applied make up on my face. I put lots of concealer around my eyes, as they were puffy from all the cryings.


When I arrived in the office, I saw the cleaner clearing the stuffs in my ex-supervisor's room. "New supervisor coming?" I asked my colleague who is also my best friend, Stella, as I walked over to her desk and placed a cup of coffee, that I have bought for her on the cup coaster.


"I guess so. The position has been vacant for 1 month. Someone should take over." She replied as she picked up the cup of coffee to drink.


"Hopefully the new supervisor will be someone as nice as Michelle." Michelle was our ex supervisor who had left the company, to be a full-time housewife, to take care of her 2 children. She is a nice lady who gained respect from her subordinates. It was really a pity that she had left the company, as all of us enjoyed working with her.


"Teena, could you come in to my office?" My manager called me into his room.


"Yes Mr Seet. How may I help you?" I asked as I entered his room after knocking. Still standing in front of him as I dare not sit without his permission. It was my first time being in his office alone with him.


"Don't be so nervous. Take a sit first." I sat as he had instructed.

"This is for you." He then pushed a letter towards me. The sudden letter made me nervous as I'm worried it is a retrenchment letter.


"Don't fear, Teena. Go ahead and read it." I wonder if he had the ability to read minds. I opened the letter with my hands shaking a little, as I prayed in my heart that it not gonna be any bad news. I can't take any bad news anymore.


I let out a shriek as I read the content of the letter. I can't believe I got promoted to the supervisor position. The room that the cleaner was clearing is for me.


"Congrats, Teena. Continue to work hard alright?" My manager shook my hand.


"Thanks a lot for the chance Mr Seet. No worries, I would continue to work hard and would give in my best." I thanked him with all my heart as I shook his hand.


"Welcome. You deserved this. Anyway, there will be a new guy coming in tomorrow. He will be working under you as your personal assistant. Alright, now head to your new room and see if you like it or not. I will put a memo on the notice board later on to inform the other staff of your promotion.


"Thanks a lot Mr Seet." I thanked him again before leaving his room.


My colleagues threw me a mini celebration after work at a karaoke box near our office.


"Teena, my dear friend. Congrats on your promotion. Must be nice to us ok?" Stella pulled me into a hug. 


"Now, a round of applause to welcome our new supervisor to sing a song for us! Let us pray hard that the new 

colleague reporting to work tomorrow, is a hot guy!" She then shouted in the microphone as the tune of my favorite song, "Safe and Sound" by Taylor Swift started playing.



© 2014 Season157


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on January 15, 2014
Last Updated on January 15, 2014
Tags: tomhiddleston, thomaswilliamhiddleston, hiddleslove, hiddlesperfection, hiddlestoner, loki


Author

Season157
Season157

Singapore, Singapore, Singapore



About
Hello there! I'm Teena from Singapore. Season is my pen name. Nice to meet you! :) 10 facts about myself: 1. I'm a Hiddlestoner (A fan of Tom Hiddleston) 2. Enjoy singing, writing and reading .. more..

Writing