Middleston or Hiddleston? - Chapter 3

Middleston or Hiddleston? - Chapter 3

A Chapter by Season157

Middleston or Hiddleston? - Chapter 3


I arrived in the office half an hour earlier than usual, to decorate my own room. Finally, the canvas frame photo of Tom which I had accidentally bought double, has a space to call home now. I smiled proudly to myself as I admired the photo of Tom, which is now hanging on my office's wall. On my table, were photos of me and my family members, me and my close friends, Stella and I, and of course, Tom's autographed photo which I have mailed over to him to sign, one year ago. There, on my table sits a customized calendar, filled with Tom's photos and quotes for every different month. Finally, a cup which has a photoshopped photo of Tom and I, that Stella had gotten for me on my birthday, just that year which I fell for Tom.


"Good morning!" I froze when I heard that voice. It sounded so much like Tom! I must have miss seeing him on screen, too much that I'm having hallucination.


"Good morning!" I heard the familiar voice again and some knocking on my door. There was really someone out there and is not my hallucination.


"Come in." I called out to the person outside the door. I'm dying to see the owner of the voice. Dying to see who's the one with a voice that sounded so much like Tom.


"Hi. Teena. Can I call you by your name? I was told to report to you by the HR department. They said I'm being assigned to you as your personal assistant." I looked up at the man who is now standing right in front of me. He has the height of Tom. Not forgetting to mention, he has a pair of blue-green eyes which is as enchanting as Tom. The only thing that he does not has was Tom's blond curly hair, and this man in front of me wore a pair of nerdy spectacles and has bucks teeth.


"Hi. Of course you can call me by my name. So, you are the new personal assistant. Welcome to our team. By the way, I had yet to get your name." I stood up and extended my hand to him for a handshake.


"I'm sorry. I had totally forgotten of introducing myself. I'm Tom Hi.. Tommy William Middleston." He smiled and grabbed my hand firmly, returning the handshake. I swear for a moment I thought he was going to say he is Tom Hiddleston. Tommy William Middleston. Interesting. A man that looks and sounds like Tom, had a name which is sort of similar to Tom as well.


"Is alright. Don't be nervous. Come, take a sit and tell me more about yourself." I motioned him to sit down as I sat on my chair.


"Thanks. Well, I'm 33 this year. This is my first time working under a marketing department, as previously I worked as a back stage crew in my hometown in London. So, please guide me along." He bowed his head politely.


"London? Do you know Tom Hiddleston?" Gosh. What the hell I just did? I scolded myself in my heart. How could I asked my new subordinate such a question? Now, he must think that I'm a crazy fan girl of Tom. Especially with him observing my room and seeing the amount of Tom related stuffs I have. I could see him raising one of his eyebrows as he looked around. This action of him reminded me of Tom again. "I'm sorry for asking such a question. Well, you could see from the stuffs I have in my room, I'm a Hiddlestoner." I smiled apologetically at him.


"Is alright. I admire this man as well. He is great. Well, I did met him personally before as I was the back stage crew for Coriolanus play. His acting skills were really good just like what the media had said. But that has been one year ago. I heard that he had just disappeared from the screen. You must be feeling sad. I'm sorry." He apologized to me. I don't know why but when he said I'm sorry, I felt as if it was Tom saying that to me.


"You are real lucky!! And why are you apologizing? It is not even your fault silly." I laughed at this man's silly action.


"Well, I don't know why I'm apologizing as well. Ehehehe." He gave me the Tom's signature laughter.


"Did anyone say that you resemblance him? Especially your eyes, voice and laughter?" How I wish he could just tell me that he is Tom.


"How could that be? I'm far from this man. He has curly blond hair while mine is black and straight. He has a great fashion sense and doesn't wear a nerdy spectacles like me. Most importantly, he does not has buck teeth." He denied of himself having a resemblance to Tom as he pointed to his buck teeth.


"I guess I have miss him too much. Sorry for showing this fan girl side of mine to you on your first day of work. Anyway, welcome to the team again, Tom. I mean Tommy." I stretched out my hand to welcome him again with a handshake. I laughed at my own foolishness when I realized I called him Tom.


"Ehehehe. Thanks Teena. You can call me Tom if you want. That's the name that my close friends call me as well. Of course, that is if you don't mind. If there's nothing else, I will get back to work first." He accepted my handshake again and excused himself.


I could feel my cheeks becoming warm. Why am I having such a feeling to my new personal assistant? Am I seeing him as a substitute of Tom? Just because he has his voice, eyes and laughter similar to Tom?


"He is not Tom, Teena. He is not." I reminded and calmed myself down, by gulping the entire cup of ice water that is on my desk.



© 2014 Season157


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
Added on January 15, 2014
Last Updated on January 15, 2014
Tags: tomhiddleston, thomaswilliamhiddleston, hiddleslove, hiddlesperfection, hiddlestoner, loki


Author

Season157
Season157

Singapore, Singapore, Singapore



About
Hello there! I'm Teena from Singapore. Season is my pen name. Nice to meet you! :) 10 facts about myself: 1. I'm a Hiddlestoner (A fan of Tom Hiddleston) 2. Enjoy singing, writing and reading .. more..

Writing