Commuting To The Night Shift (part 2)

Commuting To The Night Shift (part 2)

A Chapter by Aziza
"

Kija is now on the subway train in another dimension, ready to fight off the entire army of the Ice Cream Man. *Severe Language Warning and a Fart joke (sorry I could not help myself)*

"

She broke one of the subway train windows and looked out. In the distance, she saw a demonic horde running toward the moving train in every direction. She jumped out of the train, and as her feet hit the ground, she ran a bit faster than the train.

 

As she met up with the first wave of demons, she cleaved her way through the mob with ease. Broken bodies of the foul enemies were left everywhere, but the more she slayed the more it seemed that their numbers were growing. Her muscles started to feel the monotonicity of swinging her sword on the seemingly endless army. Her powers and strength started to get exhausted by the amount of enemies. She started to pause in the middle of the swarm and with a worried face…

 

She farted. “Man, I was holding that in for the longest.” She breathed a sigh of relief.

 

A creature got a whiff and in his shock lost his head to one of her mighty sword swings. She developed an idea, and swung her sword with more massive power, mowing down as many enemies as possible. With the path now cleared, she ran through to gain momentum. She made a giant leap and started to run on top of the heads of the demon horde. "Glad I watch anime, or I would never think of this."

 

She ran above the sea of beasts until she was able to see a clearing. She tightened her leg muscles and spring boarded herself fusing the last demon’s head as a platform. The force of the leap caused the demon’s skull to crack, and if it fell to the ground unconscious.

 

Kija ran faster, giving herself a distance between her pursuers. She made it to a black gothic castle surrounded in a wall of flame. She rolled her eyes and took a deep breathe. She held the sword above her head, and made a mighty swing, outing the flames. The creatures stopped their pursuit. The army of beast was baffled by the ease of how the barrier was broken. They clamored around each other in fear of the punishment for failure to stop her.

 

The doors opened.

 

"Oh you wretched harlot! Do you know how long it takes to cast another fire barrier spell on a castle?"

 

"5 days," she replied indifferently, breathed in deeply to subdue her anger and the continued to speak calmly. "Why are you a dick? Didn't I tell you not to bother me? You have been harassing me for over a year now"

 

The Ice Cream Man was fuming, "Whenever I enter your dimension, you have not greeted me kindly. You accuse me of interfering with your affairs, that I disturb your peace. Do understand who I am? I am the Ice Cream Man, ruler of this plane of existence, master of the Glood, benevolent to the meek, commander of Dire Army, merchant of brimstone… "

 

Kija's head started throb more as she listened to his rant. She simply turned to the gathered army while he was talking, and walked toward them whispering an incantation. Her eyes started to glow and she steadied herself and pointed her hands out to toward the Ice Cream Man’s legion. Two burst of purple lighting shoot out from her arms, connecting to each demonic warrior, shocking them to death. After she dropped and charred her final foe, she turned on the balls of her feet like a ballerina and slapped the Ice Man in the mouth, then chided, “Maybe you’ve forgotten who I am?"



© 2014 Aziza


Author's Note

Aziza
Looking for reviews.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

259 Views
Added on May 23, 2014
Last Updated on June 27, 2014
Tags: fantasy, science fiction, humor