Commuting To The Night Shift (part 3)

Commuting To The Night Shift (part 3)

A Chapter by Aziza
"

Kija just wants to know why exactly the Ice Cream Man is attacking her. Will she get answers? Probably not. *Severe Langauge Warning*

"
She continued, "And I know who you are. You're a dimension creator, apparently. Act like it. You have been trolling me for the past year, with your s****y, interruptive dimension merging. You have the ability to move through rifts without changing the atmosphere of mine. Now you have pulled me into yours. What is the purpose of doing this?”

She then glowered at him, "Why the hell are you calling yourself the Ice Cream Man?"

He started to cry, sniffing and slobbering, "You are a guardian and you destroyed all of my stuff..."

She smacked him again in the mouth, "Stop acting like a victim. Answer my damn questions. You’re harassing me now. I am not going to let you continue."

"I don't have to do anything of the sort. I am the ruler here. You're suppose to serve me."

"No."

"No? You defy me? I am the great and powerful..."

"Shut up."

"How dare you?"

"How dare I? When did your a*s own the multiverse?"

"Well. Umm... Well wherever I stand, I rule. For my greatness knows no bounds. When my feet touch foreign soil, my praises must be sung of 15 tier choir singing in prefect union. All of your commoners should rejoice..."

'Oh for f**k sake, is going through another monologue? Might as well let him tire himself out.' Kija staggered a bit and started to breathe heavy. Decimating a whole army took a lot out of her. The moment she took to drum out the Ice Cream Man's rant from her mind, her body got its chance to remind her of her earlier exhaustion. She didn't even have enough energy to pretend that she was paying attention.

After a few minutes of his preaching of how regal he is, the Ice Cream Man noticed that the guardian was not listening and started to throw tantrum. He screamed like a primal owl chick, and stomped around in frustration. Kija just looked at him as dismissively as an upset babysitter. ‘It’s like talking to a brick wall. No, worst. An 80’s cartoon supervillian. Why am I always trying any type of civil approach with the a*****e?

He rose his fist in the air and shook them in the heavens. ‘This guardian never respects me. I’ll destroy her.’ He thought as he jumped back and began to cast simple light ray. Kija didn’t acknowledge him. She was just too annoyed at him for retaliating in such a weak manner. Before the light blast could hit her, the reflect spell that all good guardians cast on themselves activated.

As the spell rocketed back towards the overlord, she turned to watch it hit him. The sight of the Ice Cream Man stereotypically cowering away from the returning light spell reminded her of a scene out of a $5000 budget movie. This made Kija want to just beat him to death with a brick just to stop the clichéness of it all.

As the light spell finally hit him, the Ice Cream Man started to death rattle and scream. His shrills of torment made Kija more agitated as looked at the hammy show, but she start to become surprised with ruler exploded in light and started to transform. The roar of the transformation was almost deafening and the sound was not gentle to Kija’s still aching head. The whirling of light started to condense and form. She started to walk toward the fallen enemy as the spell completed leaving a cloud smoke.

As the smoke dissipated, she frowned as a pink and yellow squirrel appeared in front of her.


© 2014 Aziza


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

Aziza
I know it's still outlandish, but there is a point to it. I promise. I am still looking for grammar and punctuation problems. Let me know what you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

314 Views
Added on May 24, 2014
Last Updated on June 6, 2014
Tags: fantasy, science fiction, humor