Preface

Preface

A Chapter by Serena Tan
"

The heir of Adolph clan was terribly ill. Only the pure blood from the right girl could help him recover. The exciting story started from here!

"

Preface

“How’s my son?” a big tan man with black beard asked an old man beside him.
“Not so good, leader,” he replied, frowning. “His symptom is not good.”
Aloysius, the leader of Adolph clan, inhaled deeply, trying his best to control himself not to rampage. He looked down at a young man lying on the stone bed.
“Is there any way we can help him, wizard?” he asked, fondling his unconscious son’s black hair softly.
“Yes, leader,” the dark wizard said. “We need pure blood from the right girl.”
“The right girl?” Aloysius caressed his beard. “How are we gonna find that girl?”
“Please follow me, leader,” the dark wizard bowed low, before walking ahead to the deep corner of the chamber.
He pointed at a small pond, and chanted long strange words. The withered skin in the entire body trembled.
Aloysius waited patiently. His fists were very tight, and his breath was fast and frequent. His mind was deeply sunk into a hot pond of fear. Was he really going to lose his beloved son?
“Leader,” a harsh voice called Aloysius’s consciousness back.
“Yes?”
“Please look inside the pond,” the wizard said.
Aloysius looked into the pond, and the reflection he saw made him smile.
“I’m sending my men now,” he spoke loudly. “She’s gonna be here to serve my son tonight.”
But the wizard shook his face in a very serious manner. “I’m afraid you can’t do that, leader,” he sent Aloysius a parchment.
Aloysius gave him a suspicious look, before taking the parchment to read. Every alphabet written on that parchment tightened his fists.
He gave the parchment back to the doctor.
“So, who do you think should we send?” he asked, trying his best not to show out his fear. He knew that this was not an easy job at all.
“Heaven has chosen the guy for you,” the doctor replied, and told his leader who was to be sent.
Aloysius nodded imperatively. “Call him here now!”



© 2011 Serena Tan


Author's Note

Serena Tan
How do you think I can improve my writing?
Please kindly write me a review :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
Added on October 20, 2011
Last Updated on October 20, 2011