School of yesterdays past

School of yesterdays past

A Chapter by Eryn ♪

I walk through the hallways of the college, the white walls leading me around the building. I make my way towards my classroom looking up at a sign hanging by the stairwell. I stop mid stride and decide to head up the steps. When I reach the top I find my friend there, looking out one of the floor to ceiling windows. I walk up to her and look out the window also.

Below us I see a man walking out of the school heading towards a baseball diamond. Beside it sits a elementary school playground. Upon it's many bars and slides two children play. A boy and a girl.

"Do you remember those days?" my friend asks as we look upon our younger selves. I can see the young boy smiling, not caring for the world around, only the girl and the playground concerned him.

I feel the sand between my feet. Looking over to the little girl who was barely a year younger than me I ask her what is on her mind.

"One day," she says, "we will go to college, and then we wont be together anymore."

"I'll go wherever you go." I say, and somehow I know I am right.


© 2013 Eryn ♪


Author's Note

Eryn ♪
The PoV changes part way sorry. My dreams are weird like that.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

sorry i havent reviewed these till now, but this was so cute and heartbreaking at the same time but sooooooo well done.

Posted 9 Years Ago


AWWWWWWWWW cute. But I can so relate to this story! Thanks for sharing!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Eryn ♪

10 Years Ago

Of course.
Silent Wolf

10 Years Ago

:3 yuppies

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

280 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 5, 2013
Last Updated on August 5, 2013
Tags: dreams


Author

Eryn ♪
Eryn ♪

Ontario, Canada



About
I am 21 with red hair and aqua eyes. I face life one picture, one word at a time. Some call me odd, I prefer eccentric. I have fought my demons and I have won. I am known to have ADD. I move forw.. more..

Writing
Battle Royal Battle Royal

A Story by Eryn ♪


Waking Waking

A Chapter by Eryn ♪



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..