The maze

The maze

A Chapter by Eryn ♪

I found myself standing in the centre of a hedge maze, a realization with no explanation. I decide that there is no use in hanging around here so I decide on one of the exits. As I pass through the archway I notice a girl my age coming down the steps towards me.
"Hello." I say.
"Oh, hi!" she says and looks at me questioningly. "Don't I know you?"
She pauses for a second to think.
"That's right, you are my daughter Keirra right? Well nice to see you." With that my deceased aunt runs off.
"Wait," I yell chasing after her. "Im not Keirra, I'm your nephew.
She is too fast however and I quickly lose sight of her. Instead I run into a girl from my class when I was in elementary school.
"Oh, hey Farnaz," I say, but she doesn't notice and walks off. I follow after her and find myself in a huge ornate room, the pillars are decorated with gold dragons, paper lanterns hanging from the ceiling.
"Hey," My friend Evan calls out from farther in the room, "check out these swords."
I walk forward...

Once again I am in the centre of the maze I am wearing a sparkling red dress, and I notice my long hair. The place is a buzz with a party of well dressed ladies and gents. One of my friends comes over and introduces my to a tall boy with wavy brown hair dressed in a tuxedo.
"And who is this lovely lady?" he asks.
I can't help but blush. I am at a loss of words.


© 2013 Eryn ♪


Author's Note

Eryn ♪
Told you I have GID

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i am sure that sparkly red dress will look gorgeous on you someday, even though i know you hate sparkles lol in any case, I really enjoyed this and its wonderful ^_^

Posted 9 Years Ago


It's great! Thanks for the wonderful submission.

Posted 9 Years Ago


This is really good, and it's halfway the same as the next chapter of dreams I will add. Also, I'm gonna be adding two chapters right now.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Eryn ♪

10 Years Ago

Awesome, Can't wait.
Silent Wolf

10 Years Ago

Got one posted. Now for the next.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Stats

308 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 5, 2013
Last Updated on August 5, 2013
Tags: dreams


Author

Eryn ♪
Eryn ♪

Ontario, Canada



About
I am 21 with red hair and aqua eyes. I face life one picture, one word at a time. Some call me odd, I prefer eccentric. I have fought my demons and I have won. I am known to have ADD. I move forw.. more..

Writing
Battle Royal Battle Royal

A Story by Eryn ♪


Waking Waking

A Chapter by Eryn ♪



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..