Summoning

Summoning

A Chapter by Shay{Demon}


it was a cold, dark night, the wind was blowing hard making the trees rock back and forth. The moon was shining bright in the darken sky. We walked down the old wooden bridge, that crack with every step we made, threatening to break. We walked into the dark forest, the trees stood high above us. One of girls in the front, who had long golden hair, big blue eyes and was very skinny, turn around to look at me. For a few minutes she just stared at me until her prefect shaped lips moved.

"Jada! stop walking so slow! the cemetery is still 2 miles away!" She looked at me angrily then turned around, and started walking with the rest of the group. I stood there for a moment then ran to catch up. We walked for 2 miles, over tree stomps, large trees that had been knocked over by the heavy wind storms. When we finally got to the cemetery it was blocked off by a old silver gate. Ben, the star of the football team, pulled on the gate, opening it so we all could get in. His golden brown hair blowing in the wind  as he did. We all walked in the old cemetery. We walked past hundreds on tombstones. I looked down as we passed my mothers grave, it's been two years since she passed, but very time I think about her I want to tear up. As I stopped in front of her grave, Ben put an arm around my waist and kissed my cheek. "baby don't cry, she's in a better place now" Ben wrapped his arms around me, and I fall into his chest, clinching his shirt tightly. He held me tighter. I wanted to cry so badly at that moment, but little miss. prefect, had to come running in.

"BEN!!! come on!" Sophie's golden hair blew perfectly around her thin body. 

"alright Soph.. baby, are you okie?" Ben asked me, as he picked me up and put me on his back, to give me a piggy back ride. I nodded my head and clanged to his neck. Sophie lead us to a clearing in the middle of the cemetery, right where the graves of the Bloodfire cult laid. Sophie sat down beside Scar. Scar had short black hair and silver eyes. he was Sophie's boyfriend   Ben set me down by one of the tombstones. I bent down to read the name on the grave. I read out loud  "Charun Bloodfire. The King of the underworld" I started to laughed.

"babe, whats so funny?" Ben looked at me as if as I was insane.

"some of those Bloodfires, will just write anything on there grave" I laughed

"Jada you shouldnt laugh at the Bloodfires! Legend has it that the Bloodfire cult, wasn't just a cult of children eating humans but they were actually a very power family of Demons! and Charun Bloodfire, was the power-fullest one of them all, that's why he is the king" Sophie said in a shaky voice.  I shook my head in an disapproving fashion. Demons where the town legend, everyone believed in them, well expected me.

"Demons aren't real. they are just a way to bring tourist to our little town" I said to Sophie as I sat down, leading against Charuns grave.

"so are we going to do summon Charun or what? I'm tired Soph" Scar said lazily.

"scar I told you we are cramping here! not summoning the UnderWorld king!" sophie screamed at Scar

"Sophie how do you summon the underworld king?" I winked at Sophie. Her eyes opened wide, and her mouth fell to to ground. her expression showed me that my question scared her. Scar pulled her into his arms and held her close. he stroked her hair.

"Sophie baby, calm down" Scar said in a soft voice. Sophie pulled away and sat up straight, she looked at me with an expression of anger.

"To summon King Charun, the lord of underworld you must..." Sophie hesitated. We all stared at her for a moment. She licked her dried lips and closed her eyes "You must... Wait! before I tell you how, you must hear the warning!" Sophie stopped and looked at all of us. No one talked for about five minutes. we all just stared at each other. Until finally, I rolled my eyes and opened my mouth.

"What warning Sophie? just tell us and stop wasting my time." I lead against Charun Bloodfire's grave, crossing my arms in annoyed fashion. Sophie glared at me. "jeesh Jada you have no sense of adventure" She crossed her arms.

"look Sophie. we aren't in a horror movie. just get on with it" I snapped  at her. Sophie sighed and rolled her eyes. she differently was annoyed with me. Scar and Ben sat close together and watched us, Ben's expression told me to not go further to just let Sophie continue at her own place.

"okay, so the warning is. 'If you dare summon the mighty Underworld King, King Charun. you must pay a piece" Sophie stopped and looked at me "You must either give him your first born child, or your soul" Sophie sat back against Scar, she looked at me with a satisfied face. I tried to look as scared as possible, but my face just wouldn't do it. I never believed in the whole demon legend.

"so Sophie, tell us how we can summon the great old King Charun of the underworld" I made sure to add a lot of sarcasm in my voice. Sophie took a long breathe, and looked at Scar, who stretched out his arms to her, allowing her to cuddle up to him. For awhile, they just cuddled with each.   Sophie took a breath. I could tell she was scared. She really believed in demons, and that King Charun was a real king. Scar held her tight and  stroked her hair. They were the complete opposite, He was a trouble making bad boy,  who couldn't care less about school where she was a goodie-two-shoes, but they were perfect for each other, they balanced each other out.

Sophie kissed Scars arm and began speaking again.

"To summon King Charun you have to, build a fire. Once the fire is big enough, you write his name in the ground but you most write in Demon Language, or it won't work. Once the you write his full name, you must full in the symbols with the blood of a virgin, and the someone who say black blood. After the letters are filled the fire will be black, thats went you say, five words in Demon, and you must repeat those words until the fire goes green. then Charun will be laying right where the fire would be" Sophie, buried her face into Scars chest, who looked so tired. Ben pulled me into his arms, his expression said it will, he was scared. Ben might be the captain of the football team and a straight A student, and wasnt scared of alot of things, but when it came to Demons, he was as scared as a little girl on Halloween. I looked around at everyone and laughed.

"You seriously believe this crap?! watch if we 'summon' him nothing will happen. He's dead!" I laughed so hard my stomach started to hurt.

"If you don't believe in it, then let's do it." Scar sat up and spoke on a frightening voice. Sophie shook her head.

"yeah let's do it. Who's the virgin and who's the person who black blood?" Ben asked Sophie, who was started to shake. She lifted a shaky hand  and pointed to her self saying, she was the virgin, then she pointed to me and a dark voice said.

"black blood"

everyone looked at me after Sophie said that. I started to feel like I was on a stage proforming something.

"I...I.. whatever, write his name in demon and let's full it with are blood. Babe you and scar go get wood" I tried to sound like that comment about me having black blood didn't freak me a little, but I most have failed, considering Ben gave me this look for pure love  and protection before he and Scar walked into the forest. Sophie and I sat in silence, until I heard a fading whisper. 

"Don't Summon him" the whisper came repeating, in a soft female voice, it almost sounded like my.....mothers... once I realized it was her voice, I stood up fast, and looked behind Charun's tombstone.

"mommy?! mom?!" I yelled hoping I would hear her voice again. So soft in my ear, memories of my childhood flooded back to me, all in a rush. My heart felt as if it was being ripped out of my chest. I must have fainted, because the next thing I knew Sophie was yelling my name, and Scar and Ben trying to wake me up.

"Jada!!" Sophie yelled

"c'mon Jada wake up!" Scar whispered in an almost frighten voice.

"Babe! wake up!" Ben whispered in my ear. My eyes lids flew open to the sound of Bens voice.

"Ben..." I sat up and crawled into hi arms, he held me tight and stroked my hair.

"Maybe we shouldn't summon him..." Scar stood by the huge fire they made when I was not a wake. The fire grew meters tall, it stood at 6 feet tall. the beautiful colours mixed so perfectly as the wind blew.

"no, it's an adventure, and I'm fine now anyway." My three friends looked at me concerned for a minute, then Sophie held her hand out to Scar, who reach into his pocket and pulled out a  red Swiss Army Knife. He laid it in her hand so the knife part would touch perfect pale skin.

She bent down and started to crave some demonic looking images into the ground that I just couldn't explain. The images were like like nothing I've seen before, the way lines cross over each other,  it was almost magic. After Sophie finished craving, she took the Swiss Amy knife and sliced her palm. Sophie made a fist and blood poured out of her palm, filling in half of the images.  The fire grew a dark grey colour, everyone's eyes widen. We could not believe our eyes, the fire was actually changing colour. Sophie cleaned the knife, and Scar wrapped it up with a piece of his shirt. She then held out the knife to me.

"Your turn" she smiled evilly. I took the knife and shakily held it to my soft tanned coloured palm. I walked over to the images, and made a fist. My blood started to slowly pour up into the images, but something wasn't right. My blood wasn't that dark red colour like Sophie's, it was black, jet black. My eyes widen as my blood filled the other half of the images. When the images were completely filled we all turned to the fire. The fire grew higher as it turn jet black, it was so high it almost burned the top of the trees. The two bloods combined together and made a greenish colour. Sophie stood up by the images with our bloods mixing and closed her eyes, she held her arms over the images and started to say something in a different language. It was like no language I have never heard. I can't even explain it, but as she repeated the words in this mystery language, my ears started to burn. I held on my strength, and tried not to show anyone I was feeling pain. After Sophie said the words about 10 times, the earth started to move. Scar pulled Sophie into his arms and held her far away from the fire. Right where images where, the earth pasted, separating me from the three others. Everyone was  screaming my name, telling me to run away from the big huge gap in the earth. My ears where bleeding now, my skin burned, I couldn't step away from gap if was as if I was glued to that spot. I couldn't hear everyone screaming anymore. But I heard a whisper so clearly it was like the person right there.

"You've awake me. I will take your soul" My heart beater fast and hard against my chest. Everything about demons is true. I thought to my self.

I felt on my knees and screamed. Right at that moment I though my life was going to ended, until I looked into the gap. I saw a body, raising from the depths of hell, flames surrounded the body as it raised. I stared at the body as the gaped closed and everything went back to normal. Ben ran over to me and pulled me to his arms.

"Babe!? Baby!? answer me!" he shouted at me. I blinked.

"I'm...fine" I pulled away from Ben and ran to where the fire was, but now there laid a naked man. I looked him up and down.  This man, was beautiful, he had long black hair with red tips. I could tell he worked out a lot, he is in perfect shaped. He laid still for a long time, I kneel down beside him and was about to touch his chest when Ben came and grabbed me.

"Jada! what are you doing!? don't touch him!!" Ben looked at me with a serious face. He was scared, not just about what happen but be was scared for me.

"I have to seen if he's alive!!" I looked Ben in the eyes, and Ben let me go. I ran back to the man and put my hands on his chest, I felt my hands move up and down, up and down. He was alive. I watched his face as his eyelids moved, waiting for him to wake up.

Sophie and Scar had ran off. Ben was about to follow them when he looked back at me.

"I'll be right there Ben, you go!" I yelled at him, he blew me a kiss and ran off.

now I was alone with this man. if he even is a man.

what if he's a demon, Jada? what then?,. I asked myself.

I had no idea what I was doing here, why I was waiting, but for some reason I felt like if I just left him here alone, I would regret it. it was like something was pulling me to him, but a small apart of me was telling me to run, to get the hell out of here. I shook my head. I was about to get up, when his eyes flew open. I stared at him as he sat up, he had his back towards me, so he couldn't see me. The man stretched and yawned. he looked around at the forest, and growled.

"Where the f**k am I?!" he growled. "and why the f**k am I naked?!" He snapped his fingers, and as if by magic he became fully clothed, in black leather pants, a green long sleeve tight shirt and a black leather  vest. I stared at him.

Did he just..... I thought. I couldn't even say the word magic in my mind, it was just so unbelievable. I knew I should have gotta up and ran away, but I just couldn't.

The man liked to his right and looked at me through the corner of hi eyes.

"I'm hungry and you look tasty." the man turned around and jumped on of me, but he didn't look the way he did before, now he didn't have eyes, but just black holes. He had a huge mouth with shape pointy teeth, that he could use to cut open human skin.

 

I opened my mouth to scream but no sound came out of my mouth. I could feel the warm breath of the monster on my face, the scent of blood burned my nose. Something liquid and warm was falling a my cheek, I looked up at the monster to see dark red blood falling at the sides of his inhuman sized mouth.

"Just eat me! get it over with!" I screamed at the monster. all of sudden, I started to smell something burning. At first, I thought someone was burning the trees, but the smell was way to close to me for it to be that. I looked over to my right arm where the monster had me pined down, and there to my amazement was a small fire. The monsters hand was burning from touching my skin.

Right at that moment I thought of an idea on how I could get this freak off of me. I wiggled my left arm out of the monster grasp, he had no idea what I was doing considering he was to busy trying to figure out where to bite first. Once I had my whole arm away from the monster, I had to move fast. I closed my eyes and touch the monsters face with my hand, I started to smell smoke. When I opened my eyes to see my hand on fire, burning the monster but yet I felt no pain.

The monster screamed and jumped off of me. I got up fast, and ran, I ran as fast as I could, never looking behead me. I ran passed tombstones, of people who I once knew growing up. I ran faster, knowing if I stopped the monster had a chance at catching me. I passed more tombstones, after a while, I heard huge foot steps running after me. It took all my will power to not look back, I just ran faster. I was almost to gate when I tripped over a tombstone. My face buried in a pile of leaves, I could heard the monsters foot steps getting closer. Trying to get up, I looked at the tombstone I tripped over, and almost screamed out in tears. It was my mothers. the monster stopped running when he heard my scream. He walked over to me, and stared at me. I looked at him with tears. The monster turned back into that handsome boy that was laying naked on the ground. He growled, then ran into the forest. At that moment I was hoping I'd never see him again. I laid on the ground for a few minutes to catch my breath, than I ran home.



© 2012 Shay{Demon}


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Wow I really enjoyed reading this story. IncrEdible detail and imagery.I felt like I was truly involved in the story. It was a movie in my head.well written. There s alot of potential here to continue this story. Maybe this demon man continues on a killing and all the group that summoned him have to try and send him back to hell. Just an idea,ahaha. Again good job.

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Shay{Demon}

11 Years Ago

thank you very much. and thank you for the idea. im glad you enjoyed it.



Reviews

Omg amazing, I never read such descriptive text in my life, this demon king should totally end up dating jada and take bens soul instead, i made a conection to scar and Ben, I'm sort of like them and my girlfriends like Sophie and jada :P
-spike

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow I really enjoyed reading this story. IncrEdible detail and imagery.I felt like I was truly involved in the story. It was a movie in my head.well written. There s alot of potential here to continue this story. Maybe this demon man continues on a killing and all the group that summoned him have to try and send him back to hell. Just an idea,ahaha. Again good job.

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Shay{Demon}

11 Years Ago

thank you very much. and thank you for the idea. im glad you enjoyed it.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

259 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 17, 2012
Last Updated on December 24, 2012


Author

Shay{Demon}
Shay{Demon}

Underworld , Canada



About
i dont ever really know what to say on these things, but i like to write and read and ilovemusic. i like to draw, i often draw the characters i write about. follow me on twitter Shay_Demon more..

Writing
Lust Lust

A Chapter by Shay{Demon}