The Underworld

The Underworld

A Chapter by Shay{Demon}

I looked around, I was in a black room, with dark green carpets. Sitting in the corner of this mystery room, I hugged my knees and closed my eyes. All I wanted to do was go home, I opened my eyes at the same moment a door opened. I looked around but I saw no door besides the glass French doors on the far side of this hug room, but they were closed. I stood up and walked around the bed. The carpet felt warm as my feet walked on it, it was fluffy. I walked over to the king sized bed, it had black silk sheets, with green cotton pillows, over the bed hung a cover, a black cover that flowed over the top of the bed to the very bottoms of the sides, this cover split in the middle at the end of the bed. I wanted to lay down on it, it looked as comfy.

I was just about to sit on the bed when the French doors opened. A young girl about 15 walked in, she was beautiful. She had long blonde hair with black and green highlights, her eyes shined brighter than the moon. She wore a long black dress with a heart shaped neck line, the dress had a green belt around her hips.

"Miss. Jada." She said walking up to me, she sat down.

"Um yes?" I watched her, the way her hair flowed back and forth as she walked.

"I'm princess Zapphira, my father has asked me to get you ready and then bring you down stairs for dinner." Zapphira smiled and held out her hand.

"Where am I?" I asked, forgetting everything she had just said. She laughed.

"My father will explain." She grabbed my hand and lead me to a green door, beside the bed.

Was that door there before? I thought to myself.

She opened the door and walked inside, inside the room was many dresses on the right side, and high heel shoes. On the left side was man’s clothing, dress shirts and dress pants, and robes. These robes, I've seen them before, I learned about them in history. King robes.

I stared at them, they were beautiful. The black robes had green strikes, along the fronts, the green had black strikes. One robe truly stood out, this robe was not black or green, but white. White with white gems on the neck line and cuffs, I touched it, running my fingers on it.

"Pretty isn't it? It was my father’s marriage robe" Zapphira said from behind me, touching my arm. 

"Zapphira, who is your father?" I asked, my whisper just a fading whisper, I was scared to hear the answer to my question.  Zapphira laughed again.

"My father is the king, miss. Jada." She reached up and grabbed a long black strapless, dress. The dress had a heart shaped topped, with green lace around it and a green bow. "Put this on." She handed me the beautiful dress, and then bent down, and handed me some 5 inch black heels with a green bow on the toe. "I'll go get the makeup and hair stuff ready. You must look good, when you are dining with one of the royal family's." Zapphira smiled at me and walked out of the closet.

"Royal family? King? Where am I?" I asked myself, looking at the dress and the shoes in my hands. I was so confused. I didn't know what to do, so I shrugged my shoulders and started to undress. I looked at the dress standing in the middle of the small closet. It was beautiful, to beautiful for me.

I was about to put the dress on when the closet door flew opened. I didn't know what to do, I stepped back and fall in the man’s clothing hiding me. A tall woman with long blonde hair that flowed passed her butt, she had  black and green strikes. She looked like an older Zapphira. She was very beautiful.

"He's leaving me for some fallen?! How dare he!? I'm the best thing that has every happened him!" She paced the closet, shaking her head in anger. "I'll just stay positive until my insane husband comes to his senses." She punched the top of the men's clothing and walked out. I stepped out of the clothing and shook my head. 

I decided to forgot about what happened and just got dress.  The dress fit me perfectly, it hugged my waist and hips and flowed beautiful like the dress Cinderella wore. I put the heels down and stepped in to them. I stood 5 inches taller, I felt like a giant. I walked around trying to break in the shoes, then I finally walked out of the closet.

"Zapphira?" I called in to the huge room. But no one was there.  "Zapphira!!" I called again. The French doors opened and in walked Zapphira carrying a big makeup bag.

"Sorry I was talking with my brother." She took my hand and sat me on the bed. She started to put a light line of black eyeliner, and green eye shadow. Brushing my hair next in to a beautiful long braid. It felt weird to have someone do my makeup, who I didn't even know. 

"There we are. Dinner is ready, so let’s go down stairs" Zapphira took my hand again, and lead me through the French doors.

We walked through a long hallway, that was black. Of course. On the walls there was photos of children, four children. Then in the middle of the hallway was a huge photo, of that woman who had a spaz in the closet, she was wondering a beautiful white dress, and beside her was....was....

"Beautiful photo huh? That's my mother and father. Queen Desdemona, and King Charun." Zapphira said smiling at the photo.

I stared at the photo not sure what to think or say. So I just said, "yes it is" and kept walking down the hallway, and down the spiral stair case.

We walked into a big dining room, it had black walls with green lines and photos, and paintings, and The flooring was green hardwood. In the middle of the room was an enormous dining table, with about ten plates, forks knifes and everything. In the middle of the table was three candles, the center candle shined brighter then rest. I walked closer to table, watching the middle candle. I gasped and stepped back, the middle candle had some weird writing on it, but somehow I knew exactly what it said. "In Memory of the dear princess Jada." I was scared, confused. This was over the top.

"Please have a sit, the rest of the family will be down shortly." Zapphira pointed to the end of the table, the head spot, where there was two plate settings. I sat down.

"Zapphira, please tell-" I was about to ask Zapphira where exactly I was when 5 boys walked.

"Zapper!" A tall boy who looked exactly like Zapphira sat down beside her.

"Who's the chick sitting in mom's sit?" The tallest boy, who had green and black stood very close to me.

"Firayx sit down son" Charun walked into the room wearing a kings robe.

"Yes, father" Firayx bowed and took his seat the other boys on the left side of the table across from Zapphira.

Charun, took his seat beside me. "You look beautiful sweetheart" he kissed my cheek. Firayx growled at Charun when he did it.  I only stared at the table setting.

After a while four more girls bowed and sat on the left side with Zapphira, they all talk to Charun ignoring me. Once dinner was severed Desdemona sat down at the end of the table across from me and Charun. Everyone starting eating, except for me and Desdemona.

"Jada eat darling, there's tons of food" Charun whispered in my ear, as he put some on my plate.

"So you care if that b***h eats, but not your own wife?" Desdemona groaned.

"I could care less about you" he growled.

Desdemona raised one thin black eye brow at him. The only thing Charun did to return the look was kiss my cheek again. But this time Firayx didn't growl but he moaned, a sad moan. It seems that I was the only one who heard this moan of his. I looked at Charun, who was eating his food.

"Charun?" I whispered hoping no one else would hear me, but that hope failed when the room fall silent and all eyes were on me.

"Yes dear?" He said, finishing his food.

I looked around at everyone, they didn't take their eyes off of me. I felt like I was giving a speech I'm English class, were you knew that they were watching you waiting for you to fail or make a mistake. I had a hard time getting the words out of my mouth.

"Sweetheart?" Charun was looking at me, as the maids were cleaning up the table.

"I uh I was just wondering, if you could tell me where I am exactly...?" I turned bright red and looked down. I heard Desdemona laugh from the end of the table.

"You stole her Charun? Her memory is still gone I see" she laughed.

Charun ignored her, only looking at me. He said in the softest voice. "Jada, you're in the underworld."

My heart stopped. This has to be a dream, no a nightmare! A horrible nightmare! I screamed in my mind.

"Ow! Don't scream Jada! That hurt my ears!" Charun growled angrily.

"I...I didn't scream anything..." I said in nothing but a whispers.

Was it possible that he heard my thoughts? Wait.. Jada this is nothing but a nightmare... Remember that.. I whisper in my mind this time.

"This is not a nightmare!" Charun grabbed my arm and yanked me up.

It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would, but I still had the urge to scream in pain. Desdemona laughed almost in tears, she smirked an evil smirk at me. Something about the expression on her face made me shiver, it was so cold, so hard, so heartless. I was scared for my life. I watched as Desdemona held up her pointer finger, and started mouthing something. As I watched her, I had the urge to run, to get as far away from this woman as possible, but Charun's grip tighten, around my arm. I had one choice.

I curled my arm breaking it, Charun let go shook of what I just did, but also concerned. Desdemona still had her fingered pointed at me, I couldn't run. Charun stared at me waiting to see my next move, but all I could do was fall into him. I clinched his robe, and somehow found my way into his robe, I was touching his bare chest, hiding myself from danger. I felt his heart beat faster as I leaned against him, little balls sweat were dipping down his shoulders.

"Charun! Help!!" I screamed not knowing why. Charun immediately wrapped his arms around me, holding me tight, protecting me, hiding me. 

"Shh princess I've got you. Desdemona hurt her and I'll have you throw in jail!" Charun grunted. His grip tighten around me. I was too scared to even move away from him, but I still didn't know why I was so scared.

"Oh Charun what happened to you. You're no fun, I was only going to do a small frog spell" Desdemona groaned with laughter. I've never hear a sound so hard yet so soft.

"I don't care! You are not hurting my princess!" Charun held me tighter, guarding me. I questioned why he kept calling me princess. Maybe he was just calling me that because he likes me or something, I thought. I closed my eyes opening this would be over soon, Charun's chest moving up and down faster with every breath. He was antagonized.

I had to be dreaming all this, this was just not normal...but why does it feel so real..? I asked myself. 

"Your princess? You stole her! She is not even a demon but a disgusting fallen!" Desdemona stood up, knocking over her glacé of wine.

I started to shake violently. "D-disgusting f-fallen?"  My voice shaking with fear. Charun only held me tighter. 

“This is only a nightmare Jada remember that…” I whispered to myself. Charun most have heard me, his grip tighten around me, holding me closer to his bare chest.

“This isn’t a-“Charun began to say when Desdemona ran over to us and pushed us apart, pulling me to the ground. She stood tall above me, her blonde hair covering her eyes and face, but through her hair I could see her beautiful white skin turning red with anger. She hated me, for reasons I did not know.

“Desdemona! Stop this!” Charun grabbed her pale hand and pulled her into his arms, holding her close. His robe opened, exposing his beautiful white chest. Desdemona growled and pulled away from him, stepping on my rip cage, crushing it. I screamed in pain, my side felt like it was ripping in two.  Charun grabbed Desdemona’s neck and lifted her up off of me.

“Leave this castle and never come back!” He groaned throwing her on the ground beside me. He stepped over me and screamed.  He kneeled down beside me and picked me up, holding me closed, so closed I could hear his raging heartbeat. “I’m taking you home, my lovely princess” He whispered into my ear, at that moment my side was hurting so badly, I passed out.

I woke up a few hours later in my bedroom. Everything was the same.  I felt my rip cage and side, but there was no bruising, no pain, no nothing. I sighed in relief.

“It was just a bad dream” I said to myself. I grabbed my teddy bear, held it closed and fell right to sleep. 



© 2013 Shay{Demon}


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
Added on April 22, 2013
Last Updated on April 22, 2013


Author

Shay{Demon}
Shay{Demon}

Underworld , Canada



About
i dont ever really know what to say on these things, but i like to write and read and ilovemusic. i like to draw, i often draw the characters i write about. follow me on twitter Shay_Demon more..

Writing
Summoning Summoning

A Chapter by Shay{Demon}


Lust Lust

A Chapter by Shay{Demon}