Lust

Lust

A Chapter by Shay{Demon}

It was Monday morning at 5am when my alarm clock buzzed, playing 'Fallen Angels' by Black Veil Brides, one of my favorite songs. I sat up in my bed and yawned, everything was dark, and the only light was the shining moon in the window. I got up trying to not wake the sleeping cat in my windowsill. I turned my light on, letting the light fall over my clean room.  I wanted to forget everything that happen on Friday, and just start over. Like that night never happen. I ran downstairs to the kitchen, about to make some breakfast, when I noticed some perfectly cook eggs sunny-side-up, some crisp bacon, prefect toasted toast and a glacé of apple juice.  There was a little note on under the glacé, I grabbed the note and read it.

   "Good Morning Baby girl, I wish I was there to eat this yummy food with you, but unfortunately, I can't. My plane leaves early this morning; I hope to be back by Friday. Love you sweetie.

Love Dad"

I looked down throwing the note to the ground.

He's never here! I screamed in my mind. I was alone in this world, with my father going on week long business trips and my mother being buried in the ground. I had no one.

After I finished eating I ran back upstairs to my room and got dressed, put some eyeliner on, brushed my teeth and hair. After that I walked downstairs, and packed my school bags. I was sitting on couch watching the lion king, when I heard the fridge opening. My eyes widen.

Someone is in my house!! Someone is in my house!! I screamed in my mind.  I grabbed my father’s steal letter opener that was sitting on the desk, and I slowly walked to kitchen.

"W-whoever is in here, leave! I have a weapon!" I shouted. But no one answered. When I walked into the kitchen, I stopped dead, dropping the letter opener. My mouth fell open, I couldn't believe my eyes.

It's not possible! That is not possible! I said to myself.

There standing in my kitchen right in front of me was him. The monster standing tall and mighty. He wore his hair in a long pony tail. The red tips glowing in the kitchen light. He wore black jeans that left nothing to the imagination, with a green long sleeve shirt. He stood looking at me, his eyes the colour of a beautiful forest. My heart started to beat faster.

"What...what are you?! Why are you here?!" I tried to sound brave and strong

"I'm here to receive the payment, Miss. Jada" he spoke in the softest voice.

"What payment?!" I screamed

"Your soul, or your first born son" He laughed

"You are f*****g joking right?! What kind of sick joke is this, Dude? Get out of my house, before I call the cops!" I ran to the phone. I held it in my head tightly, ready to dial 911. The monster was far away from me, he won't never get to me by the time I called the police.

"I'm calling the cops!" I held the phone to my ear and before I knew it, the monster was in front of me crushing the phone into tiny pieces.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. I want my payment!" He growled.

I tried to speak but I was in too much shock to move. He stood close to me, so close I could feel his warm breath against my face, with the smell of mint burning my nose. He moved closer as if he was going to kiss me.

"W-why me?" Was all I could get out.

"You have the black blood. Make the f*****g choice! I want to go take a nap." He made an annoyed face, like it was my fault he was here.

"M-my first born son..." I said, regretting it the moment I said it.

"Mm nice choose, I'm sure your son will be quite the little snack" he turned away to leave, but before he could I reached out and grabbed his arm. When I grabbed him, my hand burst out in flames and the monster screamed, and pushed me into the kitchen counter.

He growled "Don’t f*****g touch me again! It hurts!"

I started to shake violently.

"I-I'm s-sorry! I j-just w-wanted to k-know w-who you e-exactly are" I couldn't keep my voice form shaking.

"Really? You still don't know?" He looked really annoyed now. "I'm King Charun.!" He smirked at me, as if I was supposed to scream and run away.

"Well King Charun" I pushed him away from me, finally gaining my courage back. "I told you, I will give you my first born son. You can leave now, I have to go to school" I shook my head an walked to the front door.  Charun watched me go, and just stood there. I got my bag and walked out of my house. I kept walking until I got  to the train tracks.

The train station has been closed for years, no trains went by it anymore so no one ever had a worry about walking on the tracks.

I walked along the track, letting  the sun light warm me up, I was still about two hours early for school so I had some time to kill. I walked around the station on the tracks. Everything seemed normal, until...

I started to hear a train coming.

"The f**k? There shouldn't be a train" I looked behind me but saw nothing.

I kept on walking along the track thinking that the train noises were just my imagination playing tricks on me. Something didn't seem right, it sounded like a train was getting closer. I turned around and my eyes widen. The smoke blowing in the wind, made by the speed. The light burned my eyes, I stepped back and fell to the ground. My foot got stuck in between a broken track and the ground.

"F**k f**k f**k!! I'm dead!" I yelled to myself as I was trying to get my foot unstuck. I watched as the train got closer, the steam from the engine, making a cloud of smoke in the air.

I closed my eyes and screamed as the train hit me, or at least I thought it hit me. My heart was beating too fast, it felt as if I was dying. I felt numb.

My body started to gain feeling again, and at that moment I felt strong warm arms around me, holding me close. I opened my eyes to see a muscular bare pale chest, I leaned my head against it, listening to its heart. I felt safe.

"Shh... It's okay now Jada." A familiar voice whispered into my ear. The voice sounded as if it was in pain, so much pain.

I then realized that I was on fire, it was the same flames that my hand burst into when I touched Charun. I looked up and there he was, looking more concerned than pain. however, as I looked into his green eyes, all I saw was pain. He looked into my eyes, as if to say it's okay, I don't mind the pain.

I buried my face in his chest, feeling warmth from his bare chest. He smelled of mint and death.

"Charun!" Someone familiar yelled from behind Charun.

I felt a growl start up in his chest, then in his throat and finally he growled loud and mighty, like a lion, a king lion. He turned around, then set me down behind him.

"Stay behind me. Move and I'll kill you" he growled at me. I nodded my head and clanged to his back.

"Ben" Charun growled. I didn't understand why he was saying Ben, until I looked. There standing a few feet away from me and Charun, was Ben. My boyfriend, but he didn't look normal. His hair was light red instead of golden brown, his eyes... Oh his eyes scared me the most. They were an off white instead of blue, and the whites of his eyes were red. Behind him were two males who looked the same as Ben but taller, and they both had long hair black hair on the right side, with their left side shave. One of their shaved sides was pink and the other was red.

"Charun, what are you doing here?" Ben laughed .  he couldn't see me behind Charun.

"I was summoned by some idiots" Charun glared at Ben. Charun's, muscles tighten, something was bothering him. I clanged to him tighter, burring my face into his shoulder blades.

"Ben, come over here! Charun's hiding someone!" The One with pink hair said, grabbing me by the arm.

"Let go!!" I screamed

Charun growled loudly "put her down!"

The pinked hair man throw me on the ground. Charun growled and Ben flinched. 

"What should I do with this insect, sir?" He asked Ben, grabbing my arm again and tightening his grasp.

"She's not an insect! Let the damn princess go!" Ben growled at the pinked hair man and the man dropped me hard on the ground, like I was a stone, and he was a stressed teenager. As I hit the ground I yelped. Charun ran and picked me up, holding me tight and close to his bare chest. His body wet with little balls of sweat, his body glistened as the sun light hit his chest making him shine, like one of those story book heroes. He was beautiful.

Leaning my head against his chest, my hair getting wet from the sweat, I clung to him. His arms tighten around me, holding me closer to him. I listened to the beats of his heart. It sounded different from the beats of a normal person's heart. He played to the sound of his own drum.

Things happened so fast, my body was numb from the pinked haired man actions. The only thing I could feel was Charun's warm chest and arms  holding me tight. I felt his heart beat faster, he was running. But where?  I opened my eyes to a whole new world.  I closed my eyes again and passed out.



© 2012 Shay{Demon}


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Is Ben still Ben from the first chapter? Or did he get changed by the somoning?

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 28, 2012
Last Updated on December 28, 2012


Author

Shay{Demon}
Shay{Demon}

Underworld , Canada



About
i dont ever really know what to say on these things, but i like to write and read and ilovemusic. i like to draw, i often draw the characters i write about. follow me on twitter Shay_Demon more..

Writing
Summoning Summoning

A Chapter by Shay{Demon}