The Cheshire Wolf- Maroon Crescent, Chapter 2: The Forest

The Cheshire Wolf- Maroon Crescent, Chapter 2: The Forest

A Chapter by Silent_Wolf
"

Maroon decides she's had enough of house dog life and runs away into the forest. Don't worry, she'll display the qualities of the Cheshire Cat in time.

"
The Cheshire Wolf-Maroon Crescent
Chapter 2: The Forest

"Maroon, the human mother is bringing her litter to the park, and we are allowed to tag along. You had better be on your BEST behavior." Stated "Mrs.Mom" (That's her nickname. She hates it, but I call her that anyway).

Dribble continued to suck on my tail like it was a lollipop.

"UGH." I groaned. I walked away, jerking my tail out of Dribble's mouth. Dribble whimpered and sulked over to Mrs.Mom, hiding behind her.

"I MEAN IT, MAROON!" Mrs.Mom growled.

"Fine, fine, fi-"

"MAROOOOOOON!!! WHERE'S MY LITTLE MACARONI-POO?" Cried the high-ptiched voice of the female pup.

The little girl bounded into the room and suffocated me with a hug around the neck. When she released me, she scratched my back so hard that I thought she'd draw blood. And when she stopped THAT, she started baby-talking.

"How is my wittle Maroon doing? Huh? How ish she doing? Huh huh huh?" 

Please, god, kill me...

LATER...

"UUUUUUUUUGHHHHH... Why am I here again?"

"Because the human pups wanted you to come." Pouted Satin. "I don't understand why they like you so much better than me. You're not even a dog!"

"It's because I'm awesome. Deal." 

The park was nice that day. The park was a huge green field surrounded by a densely wooded area.I shivered. The forest felt... familiar, oddly enough. Like I'd been there before.

Nothing could be worse than having to go in there...

"Maroon, come and play fetch with human girl. She's been asking for you!" Called the voice of Mrs.Mom.

On second thought, the forest sounds like a good idea.

Quickly, Maroon ran as fast as she could into the forest, no doubt in her mind about what she was doing.

END OF CHAPTER 2


© 2013 Silent_Wolf


Author's Note

Silent_Wolf
What do you think? I like how it's turning out.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
Added on September 21, 2013
Last Updated on September 22, 2013
Tags: speaking animals, comedy


Author

Silent_Wolf
Silent_Wolf

Wilkesboro, NC



About
I love writing stories about wolves, foxes, cats... heck, canines, felines, or animals of any kind! Humans are too confusing to write about. My photo is of a pet I used to own. She ran away a long tim.. more..

Writing
RIP RIP

A Book by Silent_Wolf