The Cheshire Wolf- Maroon Crescent, Chapter 4: Going Mad

The Cheshire Wolf- Maroon Crescent, Chapter 4: Going Mad

A Chapter by Silent_Wolf
"

OOOOOOOh dear.

"
The Cheshire Wolf- Maroon Crescent
Chapter 4: Going Mad

"Now, If you want to go mad, you'll have to swear the Cheshire Wolf Oath!" Sang the Cheshire Wolf happily.

"Yeah, sure! But.. what's your real name?"

"Why, you can just call me Arron. Or Benson. Or Charlie. Or Daniel." 

"Well, I'll just call you Chesh, then."

"Why?"

"Because I can't just call you Cheshire Wolf all the time, can I?"

"You can because you can! I can say that your name is Choo Choo, or Waddles, so you can call me whatever you want."

"Hahaha! You really are mad. What's the oath?" Asked Maroon, grinning.

"Ahem. 'Where-ever there is trouble or mischief to be caused, I shall cause it. When-ever there is a chance to confuse or bewilder someone, I will do it. And how-ever I can show my madness, I shall!'"

"Oh, okay...'Where-ever there is trouble or mischief to be caused, I shall cause it. When-ever there is a chance to confuse or bewilder someone, I will do it. And how-ever I can show my madness, I shall."

"Oh-hoh-ho! You, pup, you'll be a a famous Cheshire Wolf! I can tell! That silky, silvery voice of yours that will befuddle the smartest of the two-legged men! And your fur easily-"

"Alright then, are you going to teach me or-"

"Not!" Cried Chesh. 


© 2013 Silent_Wolf


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on September 28, 2013
Last Updated on October 3, 2013


Author

Silent_Wolf
Silent_Wolf

Wilkesboro, NC



About
I love writing stories about wolves, foxes, cats... heck, canines, felines, or animals of any kind! Humans are too confusing to write about. My photo is of a pet I used to own. She ran away a long tim.. more..

Writing
RIP RIP

A Book by Silent_Wolf