Silas

Silas

A Chapter by Silas

Character Name: Silas Ray Heaters Gender: M  Age: 16 S/O: Bi
Siblings: Kasa Jay Heathers (twin) 
Auora Starr Heathers (younger sister)

Physical Description: Medium height and weight, but not very muscular. Olive skin color, with green eyes. Medium length dark brown hair that is typically spiked. Piercings include snake bites, left eye brow, spike earrings all the way down both his ears and ending at 00 tunnel gauges.
Personality: Dark. Quiet. Strange. Paranoid. Shy. Outcast. Against the government.
Weakness/Strengths/Fears/Wants: Suffers from depression and anxiety. Is afraid of being alone. Wants more people to be like him. Has a lot of knowledge from past experiences.

Introduction: Hi, um my name is Silas, I don't have very many friends as you can probably guess... I'm not very good sociably so I don't really try anymore... I like to draw and listen to music, sometimes I read but usually not. I like video games though! It's easier for me to talk to people when I know they can't judge me from behind a computer or T.V. screen. And I can pretend I'm someone else too, and that really cheers me up. I'm not very good at sports, my dad used to try and teach me how to play basketball and soccer with my twin Kasa, but I could never get it right. I'm basically the opposite of everyone in my family, everyone else is perfect and then there's me. Just an awkward black sheep in Minecraft, the least perfect of all. Different subject, I um really like screamo and deathmetal they kind of make me feel at peace with the world and all it's imperfections. I guess I have a lot more to say now that someone is listening... If you must know I don't cut, so please don't call me emo. Besides emo is a state of mind, not someone who dresses dark and cuts. Well, that is all I have to say... Don't look in the cameras...


© 2013 Silas


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

204 Views
Added on April 3, 2013
Last Updated on April 23, 2013


Author

Silas
Silas

Citrus Heights, CA



About
I go by several names. more..

Writing
________ ________

A Poem by Silas