Auora

Auora

A Chapter by Silas

Character Name: Auora Starr Heathers Gender: F  Age: 15 S/O: Unsure
Siblings: Silas Ray Heathers (older brother)
Kasa Jay Heathers (older brother)

Physical Description: Olive skin with long black hair and big green eyes. Medium height 5'4", slender, curvy, and average bust. 
Personality: Chef and baker. Kind to everyone. Friendly. Slightly flirty. Giggly.
Weakness/Strengths/Fears/Wants: She has a very bad sex drive but she hides it well. Cooking/ baking are her strengths. Her main weakness is boys that can sing and look like they just rolled in the mud and then tried to clean up but couldn't. But she also has a hidden fetish for mean or shut off girls. She wants to know who she really is.

Introduction: Hi! Hehe! My name's Auora! I love cooking! And baking! And um well everything! Hehe! I listen to 107.9 because it has all the cool new music I like. I sing in the shower and I swim after I bake. Hmmm. I love my brothers even though they hate each other annnd I some times play video games with them but not often. My most favorite person in the WHOOOLE world is Alick and then Drim. They're reallllly hot! And they're nice to me too so that's a good thing! Well I'm going to go make spaghetti for dinner! Ta ta!


© 2013 Silas


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

214 Views
Added on April 4, 2013
Last Updated on April 23, 2013


Author

Silas
Silas

Citrus Heights, CA



About
I go by several names. more..

Writing
________ ________

A Poem by Silas