Drempt

Drempt

A Chapter by Silas

Character Name: Drempt Hikaru Salem Gender: F  Age: 16 S/O: Bi
Siblings: Drim Aki Salem (twin)
Tay Koichi Salem (older brother)

Physical Description: Long light brown hair, with striking blue eyes. Pale with dark freckles sprinkled over her body. Average height, and weight, with D cup breasts. Curvy.
Personality: Graceful. Cold hearted. Shut off. Dark. Insensitive. Hostile. Socially awkward.
Weakness/Strengths/Fears/Wants: Her weakness is innocent girls, they get right to her soft spot and then she becomes friendly. She has a strong guard over her heart, she doesn't let people in. She fears that he family will find out she's bi. And she wants to find people that understand her cold ways. 

Introduction: I don't like talking. So I'm not going to say much. I am a normal person even though people don't think so. I like boys. And I like girls. But if someone were to ask I would say no. I hate people. People are just undeserving lards that waist their lives away watching T.V. and having sex with anyone that's available. I only like this one girl but it's really stupid. She makes me feel like I'm actually alive... And she's incredibly beautiful. But I'm pretty sure she's straight. Like everyone else in this stupid school. But I'm not going to waist my time on some girl that wouldn't know my name if it slapped her in the face. I'm done talking. 


© 2013 Silas


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on April 22, 2013
Last Updated on April 23, 2013


Author

Silas
Silas

Citrus Heights, CA



About
I go by several names. more..

Writing
________ ________

A Poem by Silas