Midori Hamatiko

Midori Hamatiko

A Chapter by Silvaeth
"

Midori from Ninja Rekindled

"

Name: Midori Hamatiko

Picture:

 

Age: 14

Gender: Female

Story: Ninja Rekindled

Role: Main Character

Persona: Growing up Midori had been a cheerful and rather bright child. She loved to play games and help out around her small village home. Always eager to please. She used to smile all the time. Her favourite pass time was to stare out at the field of flowers one of the village elders had planted and grown. Midori was often very simple and was ready to befriend anyone who wished it.

 

After the loss of her family, Midori became a quiet and withdrawn. She is not very trusting, nor is she very sociable. She prefers to keep her distance from others, but she often feels very lonely. Although it is difficult to befriend her at first, once she has made a friend she is protective over them to an extent. It's not as hard to be her friend as it is to become it.

 

Midori enjoy's a challenge and rarely backs down from anyone. She always strives to get stronger. Not only because she would stand a chance against her village murderer, but because that's all she lives for. She feels it gives her a purpose and the ability to protect those who need it. She can hold a grudge, but once she reaches a satisfactory level of understanding she can be shockingly forgiving.



© 2009 Silvaeth


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oo, cool! You put up a picture! That's great! She's so pretty! I love her hairstyle and eyes!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

262 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 9, 2009
Last Updated on June 17, 2009


Author

Silvaeth
Silvaeth

Canada



About
My name is Jess and I can be a very random person. There is no particular basis to what I write or what I do. I love to write stories, watch Anime, read Manga, and play the online game Mabinogi. I als.. more..

Writing
Characters Characters

A Book by Silvaeth


Kimiko Manami Kimiko Manami

A Chapter by Silvaeth


Kioko Aye Kioko Aye

A Chapter by Silvaeth