Mizuki Hisakata

Mizuki Hisakata

A Chapter by Silvaeth

Name: Mizuki Hisakata

Picture:

Age: 15

Gender: Female

Story: Ninja Rekindled

Role: Friend of Main Character

Persona: Most commonly Mizuki is a happy and random character that always partner's up with her friend Kioko. Although she can be just as immature and troublesome as Kioko at times, she is a more laid back character. When seperated from her friends she becomes drawn back and more shy. Shyness is in her nature, but once she get's to know someone it's as though she opens up more.

 

Mizuki likes to have fun, but she also enjoys the more calmer days. Depending on who she is with she can be very quiet and can hold a casual conversation. She is a great manipulator of water and most of her talent lies in Genjutsu. She has complete control of herself and chakra. Mizuki is a good observer and a quick thinker when she needs to be. However, she prefer's to be flamboyant and random with her friends.

 

Mizuki is a hard worker and effective with the missions she is given. Most of the missions she receives she takes rather seriously, however she has nothing against have fun with it. She likes to travel a bit and takes an interest in different cultures, but does not go far with it usually. Mizuki absolutely loves animals and had had several before being sent off on the exchange program. She is caring and intelligent when creatures are involved and is always eager to learn more that she can do to help.



© 2009 Silvaeth


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
Added on June 18, 2009
Last Updated on June 18, 2009


Author

Silvaeth
Silvaeth

Canada



About
My name is Jess and I can be a very random person. There is no particular basis to what I write or what I do. I love to write stories, watch Anime, read Manga, and play the online game Mabinogi. I als.. more..

Writing
Characters Characters

A Book by Silvaeth


Midori Hamatiko Midori Hamatiko

A Chapter by Silvaeth


Kimiko Manami Kimiko Manami

A Chapter by Silvaeth